Balochi traitors murder 26 Balochistanis with anti-tank landmine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balochi traitors murder 26 Balochistanis with anti-tank landmine

Murderers ... I wish the Pakistani Army the very best in its efforts to make sure that the heartless bandits who would do such an act are eliminated off the face off my country.

Inna lillahi wa inna elahi rajioon. May Allah SWT forgive the sins of these poor wedding guests, protect them from Hellfire, and grant them eternal admittance into Paradise.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4792116.stm

At least 26 people have been killed after their vehicle hit a landmine in the south-western Pakistan province of Balochistan, officials say.
    Several people were also injured in the explosion in Dera Bugti, about 300 km (180 miles) from Quetta.

Officials say the mine was planted by tribal rebels. The vehicle was carrying people to a wedding party.

Gas-rich Balochistan has seen months of violence as tribal groups push for greater political and economic rights.

Tribal separatists have attacked gas plants, electricity lines and railway tracks.

The BBC's Zaffar Abbas in Islamabad says Friday's incident has led to the heaviest civilian casualties in a single incident, since armed clashes began between government forces and a militia led by a powerful tribal chief, Nawab Akbar Bugti.

Officials said the vehicle was carrying a wedding party when it hit at least one anti-tank mine near the town of Rakhni, a local official said.

The victims are said to belong to a clan opposed to Nawab Akbar Bugti.

"Most of the dead are women and children. Seven people were injured," a spokesman for the Baluchistan provincial government, Raziq Bugti, told Reuters news agency.
    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
    Al-Ghazali

Re: Balochi traitors murder 26 Balochistanis with anti-tank landmine

Inna lillahi wa inna elahi rajioon. May Allah (SWT) have mercy on their souls.

Pata nahee kese masoomon ki jan le ke in zaleelon ko "political or economical" power milti hai...

Bicharay wedding guests...kitne khushi se jaa rahe hongay bicharay...kitne afsos ki baat hai...
    Youth is wasted on the young.

Comment

Originally posted by mAd_ScIeNtIsT
      Murderers ... I wish the Pakistani Army the very best in its efforts to make sure that the heartless bandits who would do such an act are eliminated off the face off my country.

Inna lillahi wa inna elahi rajioon. May Allah SWT forgive the sins of these poor wedding guests, protect them from Hellfire, and grant them eternal admittance into Paradise.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/4792116.stm

At least 26 people have been killed after their vehicle hit a landmine in the south-western Pakistan province of Balochistan, officials say.
      Several people were also injured in the explosion in Dera Bugti, about 300 km (180 miles) from Quetta.

Officials say the mine was planted by tribal rebels. The vehicle was carrying people to a wedding party.

Gas-rich Balochistan has seen months of violence as tribal groups push for greater political and economic rights.

Tribal separatists have attacked gas plants, electricity lines and railway tracks.

The BBC's Zaffar Abbas in Islamabad says Friday's incident has led to the heaviest civilian casualties in a single incident, since armed clashes began between government forces and a militia led by a powerful tribal chief, Nawab Akbar Bugti.

Officials said the vehicle was carrying a wedding party when it hit at least one anti-tank mine near the town of Rakhni, a local official said.

The victims are said to belong to a clan opposed to Nawab Akbar Bugti.

"Most of the dead are women and children. Seven people were injured," a spokesman for the Baluchistan provincial government, Raziq Bugti, told Reuters news agency.

the problem withthe army taking action in this field would be that it would be adding more fire to the current situation. violence does not really solve anything. scocial change is a must. without social change these events will be ever occuring. the army is probably hated in balohistan - most baloch i speak to are anti-pakistan now. the army is not the right organisation to be involved in balochistan. the situation needs people who will listen and are sincere. the balochies need no longer be ignored.

conflict is spreading in the muslim world and some of these conflicts can be avoided. and i believe this is one of them

Comment

What is the mighty Pak army doing to protect citizens in Balochistan? Is it not their responsibility to ensure law and order in the area they claim to control? Instead they were busy for the last 58 years giving royalties to sardars and propping them up against each other while ignoring development of Balochistan. Pakistan dictatorship bears full responsibility for what is happening there now.
        Destroy Jihadism, Save Pakistan.
        “aur Kionkay Pakistan Islam Kay Naam par banaya Tha aur is mein Hamari Marzi Ka Islam Nahi Hay, Is liye Is Ko Islam kay Naam Par Hi Torein Gay”

Comment

Pakistan Army/FC can 'clear' the area within days. But the disadvantages of an all-out assault will outweigh any advantages. Military operations (even if they are necessary and just) generate resentment. The stronger the resentment tribal people feel for army, the stronger the grip of these warlords on their tribal subject. I think army should try to contain these warlords but shoudn't take their bait. Their weapons/monetary supply lines must be cut off. There is no long-term military solution here. But if government is able to contain these warlords while continuing the social and infrastructural development, I am sure, the tribal system will soon crumble from within. The warlords fully understand that, and they would do everything to sabotage the development activities. The government should also try to bring these criminals to justice for their acts of terror. If they (warlords) do not cooperate ... take them out.
          Last edited by Amorphous; Mar 11, 2006, 02:40 PM.

Comment

If you think the killing is the solution, then something is wrong with you, its either you should be put in the jail or sent to a psychological doctor.
            Exactly, 'mysterious Baloch part 3'! If sardars are planting landmines that kill people, military would go there to take care of those who plant these mines and attack the infrastructure. They can't stop the develpment activities. There are cantonments everywhere in Pakistan. And there are going to be cantonments in Balochistan.
            Baloch are not asking for something out of this world. They are asking for their simple rights as human beings on their land which is according to the Islamic and international laws and constitutions.
            Exactly, Baloch sardars must understand that. They must let their 'subject' pursue education and become a part of the society. They should let the government complete development projects there.

Comment

I guess you didn’t look at any of the links provided.
              These gunship bombardments are not done by sardars. It’s your criminal army.

http://www.dawn.com/2006/03/11/nat8.htm

Sardars are not opposing the development, but we are all opposing exploitations.

The Sui gas was provide in to Punjab in 50`s and Sui itself doesn`t have gas up to now. Is it what you call the development?
              Look at these pictures, Punjab is burning our gas and we are searching for wood to cook and keep our houses warm.

If your government doesn`t listen to sardars while building cantonments, why does it ask them when they want to build a school or a hospital? It’s all a big joke.
              One more thing, why there is no hospital and schools in the areas of sardars who are working with the government?
              Can you tell me how many colleges, universities and hospitals are in Punjab and how many of them in Balochistan and how many cantonments in Punjab and how many of them in Balochistan?
              Last edited by ehsan; Mar 13, 2006, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Your post smacks of ignorance and bigotry. There must not be any sardari wardari in Pakistan. Punjab is not burning gas ... its all Pakistan that is burning gas. I mean Sardar's gas. Search for the stats yourself before you launch your propaganda campaign from the Mumbai or Sweden interenet cafe. According to my information there are far more cantonments in Punjab than anywhere else in Pakistan. There should be more cantonments in Balochistan. Bugti and company can buy millions of dollars of weaponry, but can't build schools/universities. There can be more than enough schools/colleges for the population of Balochistan ... if they are allowed to go to school/college by tribal warlords. But these these self-appointed representatives of Balochistan are telling people to take up arms, and then crying over the lack of educational facilities.
                Last edited by Amorphous; Mar 13, 2006, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Mind your language. You are not home. We all know the language you use at home.
                  There shouldn’t be a military rule. There shouldn’t be military operations. There shouldn’t be exploitation.

If the entire Pakistan is burning our gas, then why we are burning wood?

There may be cantonments in Punjab, but the military men are Punjabis. Why the military men in Balochistan are Punjabis? Why our governor is from another province? Its upto you if you want the cantonmets. We dont want them. We want schools, hospital and universities not cantonments.

If sardars have money. It’s their own money. Building the schools and hospitals is the government’s responsibility. Who build the schools and hospital in Punjab? the government or your choudaries?

If these sardars not allowed their people to get education, then please name the colleges, universities and hospitals in the area of Jam, who is with the government?

I know your knowledge is very limited about Balochistan. But it doesn`t mean you have to show it on the net. Please go and study a lit bit about Balochistan and its history and go though the links I have given to you.

If you can pay a visit to Balochistan, you will find the people here living in the 5th century. Your government is saying these three sardars are against the development. Go to some to the area, where there is no sardari system or the sardars there are boot lickers, you will still find whole Balochistan is suffering.

My friend, if you want to save Pakistan, you shouldn’t be emotional and attacking everybody. You should think, why these people are taking up the guns and going to the mountains? Don’t they like the luxury life of a big city? Don’t they want to see their kids growing in front of their eyes and getting the best education and medical care?
                  They do, my friend. But when the napak army come to bombard them, then they have no choice but to take up the gun and defend their mother land against any military operation.

I request all of you not to repeat the same mistake of 1971 and hold this useless military in the barracks before a disaster occurs.
                  Please join us in protest against the military operation in Balochistan.

One question for you, why do you support the self determination of kashmiris and you don’t support it in Balochistan? Don’t you know its part on the UN resolution?

Comment

Mind your language. You are not home. We all know the language you use at home.
                    I'm home. What kind of language I use at home? Enlighten me? I just hate Bhindi langauges.
                    There shouldn’t be a military rule. There shouldn’t be military operations. There shouldn’t be exploitation
                    There shouldn't be military rule in Asom Kingdom. There shouldn't be military operation in Khalistan. There shouldn't be military in Kashmir. No exploitation.
                    There may be cantonments in Punjab, but the military men are Punjabis. Why the military men in Balochistan are Punjabis? Why our governor is from another province? Its upto you if you want the cantonmets. We dont want them. We want schools, hospital and universities not cantonments.
                    Military men are not Punjabi or Pashtuns. They are Pakistanis. And that's what the midgets in the plague-stricken city of Surat can't swallow. FC is doing a good job in managing Bugti Whugti. Baloch governor is Pashtun. Half of Baluchistan is Pashtun. He belongs there, my child. You want school? Where in Balcochistan are you? I'll try to search the name of nearest school for you. If you want higher-education institutes. There are plenty for less than 7 million population of Balochistan. There should be more. But there are enough if tribal warlords allow their 'subject' to pursue education. Bolan university, University of engineering and mangement sciences, Iqra University, Quetta. University of engineering and technology, Ghuzdar etc. etc. Oh well, but you 'the mysterious Baloch' don't even know the names of universities in your province. And son there IS private sector contribution in other provinces. Ask your beloved Bugti Wugti to cut down on landmines expenditure and help build a couple of institutes of higher learning. But ... they are telling people to take up arms, eh?
                    I know your knowledge is very limited about Balochistan. But it doesn`t mean you have to show it on the net. Please go and study a lit bit about Balochistan and its history and go though the links I have given to you.
                    Son, not as limited as the knwledge of a 'mysterious Baloch'.
                    They do, my friend. But when the napak army come to bombard them, then they have no choice but to take up the gun and defend their mother land against any military operation.
                    Not as napak as people like you.
                    One question for you, why do you support the self determination of kashmiris and you don’t support it in Balochistan? Don’t you know its part on the UN resolution?
                    Which UN you're talking about. UN in Banaras? The resolutions passed by Bal Thakray about Balochistan?

Now translate what I wrote In Balochi, please. Or translate your own post in Balochi. Please, please, please. I'll give you more respect and treat you like a brother. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Amorphous
                      Pakistan Army/FC can 'clear' the area within days. .
                      sure they can ...just like they do in Wazirstan where Taliban and Al-Qaeda run the show(except for a few attacks for the benefit of Bush notwithstanding)

Comment

Boys, the question is not weither Pakistani army SHOULD be involved in the current Balochistan quagmire or not. The question is do Balochis want to live within Pakistan at all? If not, do they have a right to live as an independent nation among the nations of the world and have an independent country called Balochistan on the political map of the world?

The answer to the first question is an absolute fat NO. A vast majority of Balochis will reject Pakistan if given the right to a free and fair referendum today.
                        The answer to the second question is YES. By all political definitions of state and nation, Balochis are a nation who have a land of their own, a distinct language, culture, history with common political and economic interests and a group of people who share a strong sense of being a nation among themselves

I see no cultural, linguistic or racial similarities between the Indians of Gujranwala plains and the tribal Balochis of the rugged mountains of Dera Bugti, let alone common political and economic interests. The only common denominator-the milking cow, is Islam, used and thrashed at other nations by the state of Punjab to force all of them into the artificial state of Pakistan.

Let’s assume for a moment that Islam does make all of us one nation. But the question arises why are Kutwaities and Saudis not part of ‘our nation’ and part of Pakistan? Well, they would also have used their barbaric military might and used Islam as an excuse to invade our lands, had their Arab land been as resource-poor as the land of Punjab-which needs the gas, Gwadar port and Sendak minerals of Balochistan, electricity, dams, rivers, forests, marbles and diamonds of Pashtunkhwa and port of Sindh to sustain its economy and feed their own 100 million hungry mouths.

Pakistan came into being for the geo-strategic needs of the then colonial powers. It has attracted world powers since then for one or the other reason to fullfil their needs. Pakistani elite has developed enormous skills in selling themselves to the world powers. These skills have been transferred from generation to generation since colonial times.

In 1990 after the collapse of the USSR, Pakistan lost all its importance for the world powers and the maps of the time carved by the CIA did not show Pakistan as a state. It was believed a country soon to be wiped out of the face of the world, in the wake of the new-world order. But the prayers of the 100 million hungry Punjabis were heard once again by God, and the terrorist attacks of 9/11 happened. Pakistan once again became the centre of world attention and hundreds of millions of dollars got poured into its bankrupt economy. The nearly dead state became the need of the time for a few more years.

Its once again a time when the need of Pakistan is diminishing and the country is struggling with finding ways for its own survival. The revival of Pashtun and Baluch nationalism has forced Punjab to invade their lands and bombard them indiscriminately in order to crush the freedom moments. Punjabis have abandoned their very darling state of Kashmir to Indians in order to secure their own Western borders and retain Baloch and Pashtun lands. But, it’s too late for the adhoc state and its elite. The lava boiling for decades is already erupted as a result of state exploitation of these nations. Sindhis are flexing their muscles too. Indians only need to reopen the Eastern front against Pakistan to put and end to the sorry state of Pakistan. The region will live without ISI-sponsored Islamic terrorism and the independent nations of Baloch, Pashtuns and Sindhis will make new alliances for their better future, based on equality and respect.[/SIZE][/FONT]

To those Punjabis who are settled in Quetta, have you got allotted 2 marla plots in the outskirts of Lahore or it will be too late

BLA and Pashunkhwa tigers have already booked one way tickets for you guys in your most favourite Pindi Express.

Pa Makha Mu Kha tolangyaano

Wa Maa Alaina Illal-balaagh

Gahez Pashtun
                        Last edited by GahezPashtun; Mar 15, 2006, 02:29 PM.

Comment

WOW... and we call our selves Pakistanis... Plz correct me if I am wrong...

India abolished all Nawabi systems right after the independence. And now they dont have this problem. I think Pakistan should have done the same thing (if the events of that time had allowed)...if all the Jagerdari, Sardari and Choudry system comes down... my brothers and sisters of Pakistan would be much safer...

We have to accept that there have been GRAVE MISTAKES from all sides.. from the Government and from the Sardars.. and ppl are getting the brunt...

The government is paying royalties to the Sardars.. where as it should have been given to the ppl... The sardars are using the money for their own good... This is what i know...

Regards...

Comment

Originally posted by djdesi
                            WOW... and we call our selves Pakistanis... Plz correct me if I am wrong.....

-----------------------------------
                            WRONG!!! You might call, we don't.
                            Reminds me of Late Wali Khan baba's saying, "I am Pashtun for 6 thousand years, a Muslim for 1,500 years, and a Pakistani for only 45 years".

Gahez

Comment

Originally posted by djdesi

The government is paying royalties to the Sardars.. where as it should have been given to the ppl... The sardars are using the money for their own good... This is what i know...

Regards...
                              -------------------------
                              The Pakistani government (Punjab) is paying RS 7 karoR per annum to Baluchistan for its gas. The cost of per unit gas at Inernational market today is RS 900. Pakistan has priced the gas by its own standards, which is Rs. 75, per unit and pays only Rs. 3 to Baluchistan out of it. By rough estimates the amount of gas punjab pipes each year, Baluchistan should get Rs. 52 arab each year if priced according to its value at international markets.

This is only your brainwashed mind that tells you that Pakistan is paying the gas price to Baluch sardars. And that's the biggest problem, not that one nation has deprived three other nations of their sovereignity and plundered their cultures, languages, history and economic resources.

Do you know how much the Lahore-based WAPDA owes to Pashtunkhwa??

Do you know that 92 percent of the lands were alloted to Punjabis in Gwadar?
                              Do you know how many Punjabis will be settled around Gwadar in the next ten years? The population of Faisalabad only is big enough population to turn Balochis into a minority in their own state.

Well, you never got the facts right, but the people of Baluchistan will get you right there....

Gahez Pashtun

Comment

Working...
                              X