Jealousy....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jealousy....

Every Pakistani knows today, that west/jews/Indians are our worst enemies...and there is absolutely no debate about it...or in the fact that this is without any fault of ours....
    I am trying to understand the reasons behind it, I have come to the conclusion that its because of fear and jealousy.
    Our armed forces are the best kept secret of Asia...( If it wasnt a secret , others nations would agree with this too, but they dont , Hence the secret)So its easily understandable why the world would be scared of us....whats a little more difficult to understand is jealousy...Agreed that we are a great great Nation , but west isnt doing too bad either....True our economy is robust , but other nations are making ends meet too...Maybe its our wealth of spiritual growth and individual satisfaction that they are lacking....
    Any other ideas folks...

Well Nova lets take an example, when the sub continent was divided everything was in India. We had nothing. All the heavy mechanical complexes were in India, all buildings were in India. All the assets were groped by India. They are such cruel people that they vut water supplies to Pakistan till the Indus water agreement.

Pakistan is great because it is self made, Indians thought that Pakistan would never make it and join India soon. We set up our offices in houses. Immigrants were welcomed and given satisfactory help. Given a home and were given homes.

Meanwhile India got everything, they didnt even need to build even a parliment house as that even built bu Mughuls. While Pakistan had to establish itself in time, till 65 they kept thinking that we will join India back but Alhamdullilah we changed there believes in the 65 war. And they declared a ceasefire themselves.

And my friend nations that start from scrap are great nations and thats what we did. Mind you that America into 50 years was in civil war, we will Insha Allah learn by our mistakes.

Comment

Nova said [b]Every Pakistani knows today, that west/jews/Indians are our worst enemies...and there is absolutely no debate about it...or in the fact that this is without any fault of ours...I am trying to understand the reasons behind it, I have come to the conclusion that its because of fear and jealousy.[B]

Well let me tell you the reason behind it, Pakistani people are never satisfied with what they have and what they can make out of it, but to the true islamic spirit (as is their history) believe in snatchin what others have so that every one don't have and become equal in that sense. You were right when you said 'fear and jealousy', it indeed is because of fear and jealousy on your part, otherwise why on earth would anybody be jealous of a nation which is already in shambles and is ruining itself. Another reason why people take interest in you is so that you don't become a brat and go out of hand, because when some government start funding terrorists openly (secretly you are already doing) it can be dangerous for the world as a whole, as a civilization, for peaceful co-existence and many more likewise reasons.

[B]Our armed forces are the best kept secret of Asia...( If it wasnt a secret , others nations would agree with this too, but they dont , Hence the secret)So its easily understandable why the world would be scared of us....[B]

I have already explained why the world is scared of you in my above reasoning. It is not because you have best kept secret of Asia but because your army believe in secretly working without even the knowledge of your own people (now that there is no government even for the name sake)

whats a little more difficult to understand is jealousy...Agreed that we are a great great Nation , but west isnt doing too bad either....True our economy is robust , but other nations are making ends meet too...Maybe its our wealth of spiritual growth and individual satisfaction that they are lacking....

Go to jokes section. I mean what you are saying may be true but that is not the reasons for other nations to be jealous. Spiritually India is also second to none, I don't think anybody can be jealous of India for that reason. Similarly, Nepal, Saudi, Israel, Indonesia. Are people jealous of them because of this reason. Reg. economy there are not one but many economies in the world comparable to Pakistan, anybody jealous of them, can you quote for my information.

Any other ideas folks...
      [/QUOTE]

The best idea is to improve your standards on what I said in my first quote. GOODLUCK.

Comment

Hawaldar Guldasta Khan you said
        "Well Nova lets take an example, when the sub continent was divided everything was in India. We had nothing. All the heavy mechanical complexes were in India, all buildings were in India. All the assets were groped by India."

Everything was not in India, Pakistan was carved out of Punjab, the most fertile land of India. If all the heavy mechanical complexes were left in India, that's not India's fault, you wanted partition. Moreover how many heavy machine complexes did British establish in India is anybody's guess (pls. don't quote 1 or 2, because that will be all). All the assets were not with India, you divided the most prosperous state of India and got more than half of it, still the grudge, hum!

Then you said "They are such cruel people that they vut water supplies to Pakistan till the Indus water agreement."

If we are so cruel we would not have entered into this agreement at all, think it over again. Even now we can divert the water or stop it altogether if we want to.

Then you said, "We set up our offices in houses. Immigrants were welcomed and given satisfactory help. Given a home and were given homes."

What else you were supposed to do. Send back your own muslim brothers who put all their eggs in your basket.

Then you added "Meanwhile India got everything, they didnt even need to build even a parliment house as that even built bu Mughuls."

For your information it is a structure built during the British time using all our resources, our men, our raw material, about design, I am not sure, but that is all. Even the contractor for building it was the father of now infamous in Pakistan, Khushwant SIngh.

Then you said "While Pakistan had to establish itself in time, till 65 they kept thinking that we will join India back but Alhamdullilah we changed there believes in the 65 war. And they declared a ceasefire themselves."

India also had to establish itself in time, after the ruins left by British and your great Moghuls (the only thing good they left was some forts and palaces, but not any industry of infrastructure to fall on). If there was a cease fire then thank your allah for that, at that time we were thinking of migrating to Islamabad after the victory, but our leaders had soft corner for you people and for humanity as a whole. ALAS. Better luck next time.

And my friend nations that start from scrap are great nations and thats what we did. Mind you that America into 50 years was in civil war, we will Insha Allah learn by our mistakes.[/B][/QUOTE]

Comment

Dhir Saheb!
          Go ask any of your General, as you said you have alot of knowledge of Army my dear! Our soldiers never let you cross BRB neher. My dear it was the COAS at that time said we will have dinner at lahore Gym Khana and a single company stop your whole batallion of tanks! Barqi is still known as Sham Shaan ghaat of Indians!

And another thing you called Pakistan a spoilt brat to janaab! Another thing the only conflict we have is Kashmir, it is India that is in bad relations with China. Remember when China attacked the famous Indian line, BHARATTI CHINI BHAYEE BHAYEE. Jitni zameen chahiye lay lo.

It is India who is a spoilt brat, has to stick its nose in everyones business, remember Srilanka, remember Rajiv Gandhi, remember him being almost assasinated by a sodier in uniform and you call Pakistan a brat haha!

Pehlay jao apnay asteen main jhanko aur phir logo parr tuhmut lagao!

Comment

yup.. pakistan has excellent relations with all countries in world. that was in evidence during Kargil.

Comment

Dhir Saheb!
              Go ask any of your General, as you said you have alot of knowledge of Army my dear!

Did I, I don't remember when. Can you quote.?

Our soldiers never let you cross BRB neher. My dear it was the COAS at that time said we will have dinner at lahore Gym Khana and a single company stop your whole batallion of tanks! Barqi is still known as Sham Shaan ghaat of Indians!

Oh and I thought we captured Lahore and then returned it after the Agreement.

And another thing you called Pakistan a spoilt brat to janaab! Another thing the only conflict we have is Kashmir, it is India that is in bad relations with China. Remember when China attacked the famous Indian line, BHARATTI CHINI BHAYEE BHAYEE. Jitni zameen chahiye lay lo.

Again as is clear from your post you said 'China attacked the famous Indian line', what does it infer, who is the brat. And then in the same breath you quoted 'Bharati Chini Bhayee Bhayee', of course this quote was by Indians, it shows our attitude towards our neighbours.(against cannot call brat).

May I request you to please think before you leap, ya Hawa main hi fainkate ho.

Pehlay jao apnay asteen main jhanko aur phir logo parr tuhmut lagao!

Humne apnee asteen main jhank liya, ab aapki baari.

Comment

Gulsher,

Pakistan got one third of the most fertile land (the best part of the punjab)with one sixth of the people, 60 million muslims stayed behind.

At the time of partition there was no industry or heavy machinary, India didn't even make its own chaulk only cottage industary based on spinning wheel existed. British did not allow colonies to manufacture anything all manufactured products were imported from Britian.

In fact the area Pakistan got had the best canal system and most fertile soil and most favourable climate and at the time of partition was one of the richest region.

You twist the truth to suit your self and blame others for all your infighting and failures.

Comment

Rani

we still want the rest. Kashmir belongs to us and we will get it. The rest of India will be broken into little pieces and shared by the sikhs, christians and shudras. Bihar and Nagaland are rocking at this very moment.

And in occupied Pakistan/Kashmir your soldiers are being brought to their knees, morale is sinking while the mujahids whoop for joy.

And you brought it all on yourselves

Comment

just take care that u do not become victim of ur own propoganda, like in kargil.
                    and btw, what is happening in Bihar now.

Comment

hahaha!

First HIndu Chini chayee bhayee and then haha! we are building our nulear plans because of the threat from China! Werent those the words of your defence minister?

So Hindu Chini bhayee bhayee, why not Pakistani Hindu bhayee bhayee, just because that we are a smaller nation?

Comment

Wishful thinking Mr. Xtreme.....You must have had a nice dream but its time to wake up now. Believe me the scenario envisaged by you will never happen and even if it does we will ensure that Pakistan is also broken up. If we go down, we'll take you with us -- after all we do share a past don't we
                        Pakistan was talking about breaking India right from partition but look what happened in 1971 !! You don't need to be reminded again do you ?
                        Just a few questions -- can you locate Nagaland on a map ? Do you know how many people vote during state elections in Nagaland ? Do you know there is a ceasefire between the paramilitary forces and the tribal groups in Nagaland ? You always seem interested in Nagaland -- so if you want any info, I'll be more than happy to provide you with some. Clearing some misconceptions that you may have

[This message has been edited by BombayKid (edited March 01, 2000).]

Comment

Xtreme,

You may want everything but you are not going to get it, infact sooner or later with all the infighting and religious wars you will lose what you have.

It is easy to want everything while living in England. If you realy want it head for Kashmir and face the bofors.

Comment

The topic when started was why people jealous of Pakistan. But the turn it has taken makes it very clear that in fact it is they who are jealous of others because of their development, fertile land, industries, development, size, religion. Before replying to this post please go through this forum again and say whether I am right or not. (at least so far it seems to be right)

Comment

xtreme,

your dreams of breaking India into pieces will never come true why because the Sikh, Christians, Muslims and other religions are united alongwith the hindus and all are happy where they are and enjoying all the benefits of being the citizen whether be at Work place, Politics, Games, Entertainment or name it we have them there. We are scared that Pakistan will be broken into peices because minorities in Pakistan are not allowed to vote nor are given any higher positions unlike India. My request to you is start dreaming now which province you would like to become the citizen and inform me; when Pakistan is broken into pieces I will be there to give you citizenship.

Comment

Working...
                              X