Why Gen.Mushraf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Gen.Mushraf?

Gen Mushraf is visiting practically every arab country in the niddle east for help fighting India. I wonder why he is or any other leader are not visiting any african muslim nations such as, Somaly,Sudan,Morocco etc for help?

He wants to get all the
    hindu souls out of all the Arab world, especially, Saudi Arabia. Since there's a minute existance of Hindus in Somalia, and Morrocco , so he didn't bother .. and yeah . don't even ya'all think
    'bout goin' to Sudan , they'll hang you upside down cuz that's Ussama'a territory.

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited February 21, 2000).]

Comment

I suppose the logic behind his selection would be the economic strength of the countries since I guess economic assistance would be a top priority. I have not looked at economic indicators of African countries in the last few months but last I checked the whole region in general was in need to aid and not in a position to offer aid.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

If the Kashmir problem is a muslim problem then he should go to all the muslim nations not just muddleeast. these middle east nations are themself depend upon US for protection. What they can help Pakistan?

Comment

my question, if democratic government is restored in pakistan in the near future, will the new government continue with the army leader's policies?
          your views?

Comment

Real the first part of your question is valid; I was wondering when someone would notice his trips and Arab/Muslim leaders visits to Pak. As fraudiya said his visits and Muslim leader visits to Pak are business related and if they talk about Kashmir that’s only a plus point.

As for how the Arabs can help Pakistan, I wouldn’t call it help – it’s more like improving the already existing business ties.

Elegancia
            I’m assuming that you’re talking about the development plans.

That is the questing that most ppl are asking and Gen. has answered this a couple of times. In the past, all the leaders had been lapping the system and working on the existing, pretending (?) that problems will disappear. This time as I see it, he is going behind the problems and is cleaning from the beginning. New policies re. Police, internal/external affairs, business, agricultural, traffic etc. are being introduced – with strong and honest ’controlling units’ such as FIA and police and above all with a honest and determined nation the new polices will continue insha allah.

Pakistanis want changes; we want development in every field, that’s why Pakistanis are warmly welcoming most of the projects. When Gov. started ’bhal safai project’ thousands of volunteers joined army jawans, ppl are excited about the agricultural development etc. So when a common Pakistani has enough power to object to Gov.’s wrong polices, he/she will raise his/her voice, they have been doing that in worse times so given more rights we are capable of doing what’s best for our nation.

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited February 21, 2000).]

Comment

Is.Gen. Mushraf a politician or soldier?
              How he can stand before carrier politicians like Vajpai or Clinton?

Is he not damaging Pakistani interest around the world?

Which isalamic country is openly backing him?

Is he learning any lessons from previous wars with India?

How many islamic countries came to help Pakistan?

Why he don't leave kashmiries alone?

What plan he has for Pakistan's development?

Which pakistani provience achived above average development after independence?

I think there are only question marks which has no answer.

We guyes are so smart that we live in states and support such a uncertain regime

Comment

Real
                For all of your questions – read a newspaper once in a while.

Comment

Real:
                  U sure have a lot of questions, like Sabah said read a newspaper once in a while was also the first thing that came into my mind upon reading ur questions but I would like to give u a few things to think about so I will try to take up ur questions.

Q: Is.Gen. Mushraf a politician or soldier?
                  A: Well since he survived the plans of his death by Sharif and still cares about what is happening in Pakistan then I would call him : REALPAKI

Q: How he can stand before carrier politicians like Vajpai or Clinton?
                  A: I would say that any person could stand before the poticians as long as this person is straightforward. Politicians are mostly just good or excellent at manipulating people so how come u don't consider Gen. Musharaf to have this ability if neccessary ?

Q: Is he not damaging Pakistani interest around the world?
                  A: Interesting question ! So u think that people like Benazir and Sharif with their open coruption actually benefitted Pakistan's reputation ?

Q: Which isalamic country is openly backing him?
                  A: Hey all the muslim countries he has contacted backs him with words. Isn't it more important for pakastanis to back him.

Q: Is he learning any lessons from previous wars with India?
                  A: It seems that he isn't that trigger happy otherwise I'd say that the war would have been a reality by now but only time can tell how much he has learned from the past and how eager he is to restore Pakistan and just wants to avoid inteference from outside so he cna do his work properly ! But one thing is for sure HE WILL FIGHT FOR PAKISTAN if and whenever neccessary

Q: Why he don't leave kashmiries alone?
                  A: And what if the kashmiris want his and our help are we then to just tell them to GET LOST hmm

Q: What plan he has for Pakistan's development?
                  A: As far as anyone can see he is interested in restoring Pakistan economically and inshallah he'll get the help of all pakistanis so that we can take some real pride in being pakistanis

U wrote:
                  We guyes are so smart that we live in states and support such a uncertain regime
                  I must admit that from the kind of questions u've written I couldn't see any support from ur side !!!!

Comment

Hej Shahida

Manden(?) er ikke Pakistaner, og vi skylder ham ingen forklaring(er).

Velkommen til Gupshup, vi er ved at bliver mange fra Skandinavien

Saba

Comment

Shahida said "I would say that any person could stand before the politicians as long as this person is straightforward. Politicians are mostly just good or excellent at manipulating people so how come u don't consider Gen. Musharaf to have this ability if neccessary ?"

I for one totally agree with what Shahida has said. I can support this with a comment which Gen. Musharraf has made and I quote from Business Recorder:
                      Supremacy of law to be maintained at all costs SIBBI (February 24): Opening the week-long historic rural and tribal festival here on Wednesday, the Chief Executive, General Pervez Musharraf, emphatically declared that the supremacy of law would be maintained at all costs, and criminals would be dealt with an iron hand for the preservation of peace and promotion of law and order in the supreme interest of harmony of the people"

Supremacy of law (hi, hi) when you break the law of the land and take over a democratically elected government. In a country like Pakistan it would be easy for him to prove N.Sharif guilty as people are afraid to speak against a military dictator. Anybody would be happy to become a witness against N.S., to save his skin from the dictator. Then he said criminals would be dealt with an iron hand, iron hand it is but who decides who is the criminal, your judges are afraid to work with you (they have to proclaim anybody criminal if you have decided on it.

I hope Pakis will agree on these points

Comment

Just a point re. Sharif, not only our own the international media is following the trail – and I don’t think that I need to remind you that the whole demo world is watching Gen. Musharaf, so the man can’t afford to ’punish’ him if he isn’t guilty. At the same time, let me tell you that a common Pakistani would rather see an end to the trail and hang the idiot then spend money on a ’fake trail’. I’m calling it fake as we all know that he is guilty. He is a traitor, and for that he should be hanged, along with all the others (BB, Altaf etc)

As for ppl. being afraid, ppl used to be afraid, and still raised their voices against the Gov. the difference bw then and now is that they don’t disappear mysteriously any more. The judges who refused to take oath are still alive and free. The press is writing about Gov. and other issues, they are not allowed to write against Pakistan other then that they can write about what ever. Pak economy has improved (check the index reports). Things are moving so Pakistanis will probably ignore any foreign call for democracy, until we are ready for that.

Comment

Hejsa Sabah
                          Ja jeg regner heller ikke med at tossen er en pakistaner men jeg kunne ikke nære mig og var absolut nødt til at tirre ham lidt
                          tak for velkomsten
                          det er et fedt forum
                          nå ok så der er flere fra Scandinavian fedt nok
                          interessante emner fede diskussioner
                          Ha det godt
                          Shahida

Comment

Politics does not lay with a single individual or a group of people, rather it lay with the folks of a land.

Fata Morgana

Comment

folks of land have not given a chance to musharraf. he has seized the chance with both hands.

Comment

Working...
                              X