Serving in Kargil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serving in Kargil

God forbid the situation of war, but protecting a country in a war is every soldiers dream. My dream came true when I served for one of the Mujahideen group who name I wont mention today.

I was in Ralwalpindi when I was told they are going to infliterate inside Kashmir and they were recruiting. So after some basic training I went to Muzafarabad, we trained there for a few days and then went to the Indian border post which I would not like to mention and an Indian BSF officer helped us enter Inia on a dark June night. For a few thousand rupeees and also packs of k-2 cigerettes.

We travelled on foot for three days, camping and resting whenever needed. Where we met our CO. He briefed us about our operation but unfiirtunately because of my lack of experience I was sent back with me Important Strategical information and an injured Jawaan wo lost his leg. Once again we entered back into Pakistan with the help of that Indian officer and the cover of intense Pakistani artillery fire.

I made several returns to the our Choki. And usually it was taking supplies to our mujahideen and bring back informations and letters to home. And in between I had to use a weapon only twice.

I am proud to say that I served in Kargil. I have the honour of seeing Hawaldaar Lalik Jaan Shaheed's body. And in all this I am the living prove that India had no idea what was going on in Kargil and the surrounding areas. They say that they drove us out from Kashmir which is not true. A good friend of mine is still there. And Insha Allah next summer once again we will start our struggle again.

India has no idea... and u r putting such a classified information on the web. u should be dismissed immediately... what say..

Comment

now this guy's really funny!

go tell your story to your CEO, he still thinks the Pak army wasnt involved in Kargil.

ps > get the rank off your nick before posting your jokes, or else Pak Army is gonna lose it's reputation in here.
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

This pseudo captain is very funny and sooooo good. A real life Sheik Chilli.

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited February 20, 2000).]

Comment

Captain, I salute you for your valuable services

Comment

So called stupid CAPTION

Are you on Drugs?

Comment

Capt Gulsher Khan

Only PTV will be proud to take this kind of false story.

Comment

Well Realindian eat your heart out. Amazing how many indians are falling for it.

Comment

Who said I was in the Army? Read Carelfully..

Comment

Musharraf says no Pakis were involved, so I guess he lied !!

[This message has been edited by BombayKid (edited February 20, 2000).]

Comment

What the hell's gonna happen if you tell us the name of your sunni terrorist group or the name of the indian post?

Comment

there are many Captains like this one in Pakland... and they all want to put a bullet in the crooked bunya head. so get ready.

Comment

mundyaa is right. Kashmir will be taken by force. Forget peace efforts, they are a waste of everybody's valuable time. Hindutvastan wants war but is too chicken to cross Pakistan's borders so we'll have to show them how it's done.

Comment

Mr. PBDHH
                            Watch what you said. I heard that in Kargil war there was an Indian soldier about whom it was said that he killed many Paki soldiers and then there was a long story. In the end he died for the country. I dont really remember but there was a long bull **** story. Any ways when he was being given the biggest bravery award for sacrificng for the country, right in the middle of the program his wife called and said, "what the hell are you talking about" He is alive and in in a hospital.".
                            What do you say about this. PTV gives facts and Indian TV blames everything on ISI. Even the fact the Vajpae is gay.

------------------
                            unity, faith, discipline
                            Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

Mr. Proudpakistani,

Another good PTV and ISI fabricated story.

Comment

Working...
                              X