To Sabah; Just want to make some things clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Sabah; Just want to make some things clear

Just to make somethings clear after you accused me of somehtings in another thread.

I dont assume things, you have ABCD thinking and I predicted that and you said yourself that you are not from Pakistan. Your love to Pakistan was proved when you accused Pakistan Army of attrocities in Bengladesh, I was hurt but I didnt mention anything. My father was martyred by Mukti Bahni people in Chittagong and he wasnt raping Bengladeshi women. He was fighting for a country that had already turned against him. Well I would not like to discuss that.

My threads have no false propaganda, if I do prove it. What is the thing which was false. If I have tell me and I am going to stop writing for this forum. As for hate I have no hate against India, but I love Pakistan more than my heart and if someone lays a eyes on Pakistan I would rip off that person's eyes. The race between Pakistan and India is the survival of the fittest and 50 years have shown that peace has not solved anything. War is the last thing on my mind but when it happens I want to make clear that Pakistan is not going to refrain.

ONCE AGAIN DO NOT ACCUSE ME OFF RIDICULING PAKISTAN. I NEVER DID AND i NEVER WILL, TELL ME WHERE I DID AND I WOULD WRITE AN APOLOGY TO YOU AND EVERY SINGLE PAKISTANI ON THE NET.

You said I have said bad things about religeons. Where? Tell me Where? I respect everyone's religeon, Islam says that tumharay liye tumhara deen aur mere liye mera deen and I repect that. If I have said anything against hindus or any other religeon tell me.

And another thing, I am really not impressed by your foreign degree. By the Grace of God I did my bachelors from University of Texas Austin and my masters from NUST Rawalpindi. But I am still a paindoo and Allhamdullilah proud of it.

Hi GulSher
    Iím not gonna explain whether I have ABCD or EFGH thinking or what ever. Dear if you criticize something it does not mean that you hate it Ė that should be very easy to understand, but I understand that most ppl think otherwise, which is fine with me.

Iím not here to judge whether your threads have propaganda or not, all I can do is to stop you when you post things that can hurt my countryís image Ė and that is what Iíll keep doing till Iím moderating this forum. As for hate for India, I do not care whether you love or hate another country or religion thatís your personal choice, what I donít approve is that this place is being used to spread it.

As for your love for Pak, thatís great Ė good for you.

Re. ridiculing Pak, I was explaining the rules!

>>You said I have said bad things about religeons. Where? Tell me Where? I respect everyone's religeon, Islam says that tumharay liye tumhara deen aur mere liye mera deen and I repect that. If I have said anything against hindus or any other religeon tell me. <<

Again you should try to read and understand what ppl post here, before you decide to go crazy over it.

>>And another thing, I am really not impressed by your foreign degree. By the Grace of God I did my bachelors from University of Texas Austin and my masters from NUST Rawalpindi. But I am still a paindoo and Allhamdullilah proud of it. <<

This is hilarious, you asked and I told you Ė plz grow up, Itís embarrassing to even comment this sort of íthingsí. Re your degrees, thatís nice. I thought you said youíre urdu medium?!?!

Ps. Youíre were new so I chose to explain things for you, however Iíll not explain my actions as a Mod. in future, therefore read my last post and try to understand what I tried to tell you.

Comment

So haha! Can't Urdu medium people get a foreign degree? My dear all you need is a score of 550 in TOEFL.

Alhamdullillah I am Urdu medium, I did my Matric from from a school in Bannu, then I did my F Sc from PAF college Peshwar and then I did my bachelors in Computer Sciences from UT and then my masters from NUST. I am proud that I am from an Urdu Medium school and I think learning English in two years a task that very little people can do.

But now you just backed out of the fact that ou just accused me of ridiculing Pakistan and not repecting religeons. that is what you said and I wanted to make it clear that if I did tell me where.

Khare larayee larayee mu'af karro, if I said anything that hurt you I apologize and the fact that you question my love towards PAkistan by saying that I am spreading flase propaganda and creating a bad image of Pakistan and that I am mocking religeons, I will forget.

------------------
      Capt Gulsher Khan
      9 Frontier Force Regiment
      Lahore, Pakistan

Comment

Dear Moderator, Please stop this man from mud-slinging and ask him to do some cartoon features. He imagine a lot of things. Believe me, as you also said, he will ruin the image of this forum (if not of your beautiful country).

for Capt: "Be hostile only at the border not while discussing things.'

Comment

Moderators should keep their precious
          opinions to themselves. Opinion are just
          that; opinions. They are not necessarily
          facts. It is not the moderators place to
          be the final arbiter of facts underlying
          an opinion.

If all we wanted, was to get facts, there
          are plenty of encyclopedias out there. The
          members wish to congregate and exchange ideas.
          What is the idea of not allowing anybody to
          make fun of Pakistan ?. You have bonafide
          Indians in here, that are lying through their
          yellow-crooked teeth 24/7. They think its OK
          to kill families, or relatives of Mujahideens.
          I think that sort of thinking is sick. Why
          do I have to listen to such garbage ?. Huh ?.

Are you an Indian too, Ms. Sabah ?. Why the
          double standard then, with one for our Sheers
          of Pakistan army, and another for these Hindu
          propagandists in here ?. I open this forum
          and am inundated with rubbish from Indians.
          Why, as a Pakistani are you entertaining the
          ludicrous accounts and false information
          from Hindus, at the expense of Pakistan and
          its brave defenders ?. Huh ... ?.

Its a sad day, when an ABCD can dictate the
          content and brazenly restrict speech of one
          of our defenders of Pakistan, so that the
          Indian BC's here can feel secure. This is so
          sickening. Only an ABCD could be that asinine
          and clueless. We need a more mature moderator
          here, preferably a guy with some balls and
          able to show some respect and accord dignity
          to the brave men of the Pakistan army.

I apologise Capt. Gulsheer, on behalf of all
          the ABCD's up here. They do not know, of what
          they have not seen. I personally, do not feel
          that ABCDs should even be accorded the right
          to call themselves Pakistani. They are NOT
          Pakistanis. They have chosen to run with
          their assets and hide in another country. They
          threw away their green Pakistani passport for
          a blue one. How dare they call themselves Pak
          and DARE to curtail the speech of one of its
          defenders !!! ?.

Thakur

PS: Yes, Sabah...run and delete this post.
          You can't handle the truth missy. I dare ya.

Comment

Delete your post. NahÖI would never do that, you see there is a difference between criticsizing me, the way I moderate this forum and then ridiculing things. Re. Personal things, I do not care! Re. Mod. You are free to contact the Admins. Had you known how to represent your view I would considered them, but not now. As for Indians on this forum, they are as valuble members of this forum and site as any other Paksitani or Muslim. You donít have to be affraid, you can learn a lot. As for male or female mod. are you telling me that male mod would be some moron who will let ppl spread hatred? I donít think so.

Should we stop this here or is there anything else you want to tell me? Btw. I hate multi nicks, and I do not respect ppl who canít respect others!

Comment

Working...
            X