Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5-point Agenda to make Pakistan the "BEST" Country...Pass on 2 Mussharraf...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-point Agenda to make Pakistan the "BEST" Country...Pass on 2 Mussharraf...

Here you go…wait for it…Ta da! The 5-point plan (descending in order of priority) to make Pakistan a REAL country (instead of a laughing stock), a Leading Country. You can extrapolate the given agenda at your own leisure.
    · CUT THE DEFENCE BUDGET BY 75%
    · USE THE MONEY IN PROVIDING FREE EDUCATION (not just kiddies aged 4-15 but the whole population)
    · BAN FORMATION OF POLITICAL PARTIES (esp. PPP and PML)
    · ESTABLISH AN INDEPENDENT SEMI-GOVERNMENT FOR YOUNG PEOPLE ONLY (aged 21-30)
    · ELECT A SHIA LEADER AS CE (e.g. Quaid e Azam or Ayatollah Khomeini)

The defence budget can be cut by three quarters by employing the “jawaans” in real work instead of running over LoC, whilst looking 4 a fight (its better if there’s a war with India! So they think ). Real work means irrigating infertile and inaccessible lands for agriculture so as to at least make Pakistan self sufficient in that matter. The deal is the soldiers get paid for the good work done and they really do contribute to the construction of the “beloved Motherland”.

Point 2 doesn’t mean giving out Doctorates or Masters to all and sundry but to at least improve the national literacy and numeracy level so every 1 (even 80% would be a miracle) has the basic knowledge.

Banning parties means evry 1 gets a chance if they so wish to be nominated and to fight elections, without getting involved in the feudal system of the so called leaders or committing themselves to a particular party, which is a major factor in the downward spiralling of Pakistan.

Something needs to be done for the future! This is all I could think of. An establishment like Eton/Harrow and Oxbridge, producing leaders of the future Pakland. (NB: We r committed to equal opportunities…regardless of gender, financial status (rich sods and poor bods) etc…)

We-ell thems the only leaders I can think of that actually achieved something!

Right! I’m getting bored…I say cue the Army (indo-pak)…damn it they’re decommissioning… or r they? They can blow each other to eternity and back! Watch this space Billy (Hold hands wiv’ both)!

STOP PRESS
    “IF U WANT AN INDIE FOR A NEIGHBOUR,
    VOTE LABOUR!” IF U DON’T…lol
    Vote pour moi at the next elections!!!
    Till then…c ya!

You forgot two points:

1. Grow a beard
    2. Wear sandals

Comment

I do believe thats a bit too x-treme.
      But nevertheless i leave that to the individual. So its u'r prerogative if u so wish to express u'rself in that way Mr.Xtreme. (And by all means u'r welcome to it)
      In such a temperate country, sandals are, i am sure, the preferred choice rather than wellies...don't u think?

Comment

you are right of course. but you forgot about the John Lennon records.

Comment

Working...
        X