• Show
Clear All

Support for militants could haunt Pakistanis

ASIA
    Killers in Their Midst
    http://www.newsweek.com/nw-srv/print...6-2000feb7.htm

Note: posting URL is enough..Thanks

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited February 21, 2000).]

ISI wasnt created to grow flowers. so newsweek wasted their time and money in proving this simple fact.

if hindus cant put up with an intelligence ageny of a country one fifth of their size and resource then they dont deserve to be ruling their country. ISI should therfore be given full control of hindu land. if nothing else atleast they wont be so scared of ISI then.

Comment

News week is a bunch of liars. They call the spokesman for military as Gen.
      Every one knows that he is actually Brig Rashid Quraishi.
      They need to fix their information.
      I agree with Mundaya.
      May be me and Mundaya can be ministers of Orissa after ISI takes over. I think that we will treat them a little better that Indian governement did in floods.

------------------
      unity, faith, discipline
      Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

My dear friends,
        First take care of your cripling economy before thinking of helping the people of Orissa.

Comment

Mumbai-Chokray

Your words have made me water water with embarassment. I am sending my lunch money for the day to Pakistan.

Thank you for your advice.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Haha Fraudia :-D

I'm sure they'll appreciate it. I would hardly "advise" anyone on these matters ...it's just that its always better to care for our people first, right !?

Comment

Bombaykid, if you read the article for which ZZ posted a link today..you may see why taking care of our own has never been a priority of the governments.

I wonder when the "you did that".. "oh yeah, you did that" will end.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

If newsweek is writing against ISI they are liars and if they write against Indian government over Kashmir then they are prophets.

Comment

well said pbdhh, I totally agree with you. It never helps when you view things only from your angle, sometime it is advisable to see what others have to say.

Comment

Newsweek are writing from an American angle.

Comment

Great article by the way. Everybody should read it.

Kashmir runs in the blood of almost every Pakistani
                      ," says Gen. Rashid Qureshi, a spokesman for Pakistan's armed forces.

There is no way we can expect Pakistanis to stop moral, diplomatic and psychological support for the Kashmiris.
                      Good work soldier. I salute you.

[This message has been edited by Mr Xtreme (edited February 22, 2000).]

Comment

Kashmir also runs in the blood of every Indian. Very soon Vajpayee is going to take back POK which once and for all will solve the long outstanding unfinished dispute with Pak.

Comment

PBDHH, first we hv to decide how to rehabilitate the displaced pundits from Kashmir back to their native place so that they can be part of the mainstream. Let us see how Pakis respond when we start sending the Kashmiris (I hesitate to say Muslims) to Pak as refugees.

Comment

>>first we hv to decide how to rehabilitate the displaced pundits from Kashmir back to their native place so that they can be part of the mainstream.<<

Nice to see that at least one person cares for them.

>>Let us see how Pakis respond when we start sending the Kashmiris (I hesitate to say Muslims) to Pak as refugees<<

Pakistan already has thousands of Kashmiri refugees – btw. that’ll leave you with a Kashmir without Kashmiris, so are you saying that your Gov. wants territory and doesn’t care about Kashmiris, not that I ever doubted India’s motives, however it’s ’nice’ to see that you’re finally accepting it, that’s one step towards the right direction, I mean now you know why your state sponsored terrorists are raping and killing innocent Kashmiris.

One more question, why would you send Kashmiris to Pakistan, I thought your Gov. called them Indian citizens, so now you’ll start sending ’Indians’ to Pakistan every time there is a freedom movement in India? Ehh this means population problem for Pakistan.

Comment

pbdh,

dhirt,

we already have refugees from IOK. They come to the Land of the Pure to escape torture and rape which is their normal expectation as Indian citizens. You will see that Kashmiris in Pakistan are free and have no wish to be enslaved in India. When they come to visit they will be armed to the teeth so remember to treat your guests well

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited February 22, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X