To My Friend Queer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To My Friend Queer

First of all let me make one thing clear queer, I have nothing against India. All of my good friends are Indians, but I just love Pakistan too much and it is known by everyone that India has never had friendly intensions towards Pakistan. I just wanted to clear up some facts that you told and since I cant in the last post, I am going to do it here.

You say that I have no knowledge about this knowledge, my friend my whole family has been a part of the Pakistan army, to my Uncles have been Martyred, one in Siachin and
    the other in the plane that was shot down by the Indians in Sindh.

You say that the people in Golden temple were members of JKLF, so do you think all those Children and women in the temple were trained Mujahideen, see this what I hate about India, always misinform there people and they believe every word the Indian government says. If they were JKLF freedon fighters couldnt they have come to Pakistan, why did they have to seek assylum in Punjab, you think they wouldnt have been granted assylum in Pakistan who has been supporting there struggle since the independence? If you dont believe me go to www.punjab.com, a sikh person has created a good picture of what went on in the Golden temple.

You say we shouldnt be proud of helping Sikhs in the their struggle, all I have to say is that Sikh rebels were thankful to us and we were more than happy to help out Sikhs as it is known India has always bad for Pakistan, thanks to India we lost a part of our country.

Which brings to third point, my friend there were Bangladeshi rebels, who refused to fight against India and took over major millitary installations in East Pakistan at that time. Once again I dont ask your brush up on your history.

I dont think you understood what I meant about the quota system, if there is a quota system my friend what is the secular thing about India then. Doesnt secularism state that all people belonging to any faith have equal rights, and so isnt this hippocracy when you see different percentages of people in different institiutions, why? So Hindus have the upper hand always.

And as far shaving of the Beards is concerned ask some Sikh who has served in the Army 10 years ago, during the regime of Indira Gandhi. If you still dont believe me go see Maachis. though it is not about millitary but it clearly gives facts what happened in Punjab.

Once again my friend, get your fact straightened out. There is a Punjab Regiment in the Indian Army, go visit some Indian Army web site or something. And again if you dont believe me watch BORDER, the indian propaganda movie, the batallion fighting in that film is Punjab regiment Batallion.

do u think US is secular? Does it have quota?

we have quotas for certain castes and tribes. but the aim in constitution is to elliminate it at some time (though that is not going to happen ever), not for increasing quotas.

dont worry about sikhs, they are well represented, much better than their percentage in population, so are parsis and chritians, jains. the backwardness of muslims has its own reasons. still i would like to point out that literacy and education in Indian Muslims is better than Pakistanis, though less than other religions.

Comment

Agreed that your family is part of the Pak. army, but that doesnt give you direct access to Indian internal affairs. Quite a lot of my family too is in the Indian Armed forces, i've got two uncles in the Army, one in the Navy, my grandpa was in the Navy too. never lost a relative in war though, but i guess i know what it feels like.

Since you've known what it is like to lose a relative, why would you support an organization like the KLF? Arent you paving the way for more wars and more loss of people?

i never said the people in golden temple were members of JKLF, what is said was they were KLF leaders. and please, no "mujahideen" business. dont insult the JKLF, the only legitimate kashmiri group, by associating them with brainwashed merceneries.

I dont need any propaganda sites to know what happens in india. i stay in India, i study at a national institution with students from all over the country, even from outside the country - we have bangladeshi, iranian, kenyan, srilankan, german, indonesian, korean and australian students here. What i've known from my sardar friends was what i let you know.

Re: helping the sikh "movement". Would a movement having the support of less than 10% of the sikh population deserve support? Arming them and letting them strike terror is helping the sikhs?

True, there were the MuktiBahini, India interfered, Bangladesh was formed. i dont want to defend india on this, but punjab isnt an exact parallel; local support and geographical factors differ vastly.

Re: Quotas >
      There are gonna be a couple of hundred religions in India. what's your quota allocation plan? what if there is just one vacancy? The deserving candidate ought to get it, irrespective of his religion. What is the problem if there are no reservations? Isnt that the ideal secular state - no questions asked about religion, jobs based only at credentials?

Shaving? happened 10 years ago? so why is it an issue now? They got their rights, didnt they?

Okay, i did watch "Border", didnt it say something like "this is a fictional movie based on a true incident" at the start? having a punjab regiment in a movie doesnt mean there is one. and since you brought Border up, did you notice? there were quite a lot of non-sikhs in the regiment. as far as i remember, only the C-in-C and one more guy was a sikh..

As you said, india and pakistan have always had troubled relations. you have lost relatives in the conflict, but still seem eager for more wars and escalation of conflicts. Why? Wouldnt it help matters more if we stay clear of each others internal affairs?
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Wouldnt it help matters more if we stay clear of each others internal affairs?
        Agreed. So get out of Kashmir Indians. It is part of Pakistan.

Comment

Xtreme,

that's your opinion, many indians think it is a part of India, we've argued endlessly over that.
          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

The only way to solve Kashmir Issue is to find a solution.

Comment

Mr. Xtreme..."Agreed. So get out of Kashmir Indians. It is part of Pakistan."

Weren't you the one who said that Pakistan is only concerned about the "self-determination" of Kashmiris and does not consider kashmir as their own property. You said that it's only the Indians who consider Kashmir their "atoot ang". So whats the matter --- changed your mind ?!! But I like it when Pakistanis ask for self determination for Kashmiris in the true democratic tradition. Pakistan's commitment to democracy and people's "right of choice" is unquestionable !!

[This message has been edited by BombayKid (edited February 15, 2000).]

Comment

My friend Queer,
                Once again I would like to correct you, you have your Army divisions messed up! Have you heard of Muslim regiment? Regiments are based on locations not religeons. If still not believe me go check out any Indian Army website. Haha! As far as Indian internal affairs are concerned, you must not have to India as many times I have been there. At one time my friend I was living Dehli near Sirojni nagar. India CIA might still have a file on me.

So you respect the JKLF movement thats good! Atleast one of the points you are being reasonable with. Another thing, why is it always that any thing which is against India you guys declare it as either a ISI act or Pakistani propaganda. Go look at the web site, look at the pictures, I said my tobah after looking at it. It was barbaric how Indian soldiers killed innocent people in the temple. Rapid firing for two days and bombing it. How many people survived? none! Not even Children.

Good for you youlive in India. I hope you have a properous future there. I am sure you have many sikh friends who sing "watan mera India" everyday. But one day dekhna, Kashmir will be a part of Pakistan Insha Allah, and then there will be a Khalistan and the Republic of Tamil Nadu. Yaar ho can you say sikhs are against the Khalistan movement. Yaar I have a sikh GF, she hates every single Indian, she hates India. Her family moved to the US after the incidence of Golden temple. So please do not generalize.

As far as Quotas are concerned haha! lets just put it this way if there is a position open, it is gonna be a Hindu getting that. Not a Muslim or a Sikh. Thats where you are wrong yaar! In India there are quotas for Muslims Hindu and Sikhs. What is secular about it? A Muslim has 99% and Hindu has 60% marks, and if the Muslim quotas is closed. The Hindu will get the postions. Is that based on merit?

My friend, you say that you know alot about the Indian Army, first of all the Leader of a platoon is called a CO ( Comanding officer) not C-in-C. Haha! so you believed it yourself there were two sikhs in the platoon, does that make it a platoon from the Sikh regiment or the Punjab regiment.

And as far as the relations between Pakistan and India is concerned, let India lay an eye on our country again we will teach it a lesson one and for all. My relatives have not died they have martyred. And in my religeon my friend that is every Muslim's dream.

Comment

>Have you heard of Muslim regiment? <

not a muslim regiment, but there are muslim companies in the Indian Army. We also have regiments like the jat regiment.

you lived in India? So did you find sikhs being killed on the streets? muslims being butchered? Or did you find it to be more or less like Pakistan? how long did you stay? my guess from your views is that you've merely visited india, perhaps seen the Taj Mahal and gone back.

>why is it always that any thing which is against India you guys declare it as either a ISI act or Pakistani propaganda. <

you and nadeem have been openly stating that pakistan helped the sikh separatists. everyone knows about the "mujahideen" waging "jihad" in kashmir. if anything goes wrong in related matters,....

Re: Operation Bluestar, if the KLF terrorists could strike terror by killing innocent school kids, they just as well deserved their horrible deaths.

>one day dekhna, Kashmir will be a part of Pakistan Insha Allah, and then there will be a Khalistan and the Republic of Tamil Nadu.<

hello? tamil nadu? you really dunno what you are talking about, do you? just firing blanks. the tamil separatist movement is not in india, it is in sri lanka. lets talk about some non-fictional separatist movements - like the sindhudesh, jinnahpur, pakhtuwah movements. since you seem to be all for arming of separatists, why not indulge your own indegenous ones to start with?

about your sikh GF, ask her if she lost a kid bro to an improvised explosive disguised as a toy, that is, if she's not a figment of your fertile imagination.

>she hates every single Indian, she hates India. <

sounds pretty pathetic and futile to me - hating every indian.

>lets just put it this way if there is a position open, it is gonna be a Hindu getting that. Not a Muslim or a Sikh. <

why do you say that? jobs in india are based purely on merit. if the hindu happens to be better than his muslim or sikh counterparts, he gets it. sikhs have representation exceeding their percentage in the population in most fields, sardarjis are widely acclaimed for their enterprising nature. orthodox muslims have problems accepting western education and modern science, hence they perhaps dont make it big in places where such things count.

>In India there are quotas for Muslims Hindu and Sikhs. <

utter bull****! in india, there are no communal reservations.

>A Muslim has 99% and Hindu has 60% marks, and if the Muslim quotas is closed. The Hindu will get the postions. Is that based on merit? <

where do you get your stoopid ideas from? there is absolutely no quota system in India for religious communities. got that? no muslim quotas, no hindu quotas.

About the C-in-C, at an army post, the highest ranked officer is called the C-in-C or the CO. GOC-in-C, 2-in-C are also similar official terms used in the indian army.

>And as far as the relations between Pakistan and India is concerned, let India lay an eye on our country again we will teach it a lesson one and for all. <

LOL... sit in the US with your sikh girlfriend and monger war in the subcontinent, and then ***** and moan about the damage and call for revenge and retaliation.. finally when the subcontinent is full of homeless lepers and hungry beggars, your greencard arrives.

i'd say your relatives lives have been lost in vain, call me an insensitive *******, but you seem to be merely using their martyrdom as an excuse for more wars and more deaths, more and more "martyrs" to lament over...
                  Simple ain't easy.

Comment

i've just checked up,

there are atleast two sikh regiments in the indian army, viz. The Sikh Regiment and The Sikh Light Infantry.

happy?

Simple ain't easy.

Comment

alibeta, why dont u just check the facts before u write. it is not a bad idea to vist library once in a while.

Comment

Ok mr alibeta....image..10 years time we have india split..
                        1.Republic of tamil nadu
                        2.Khalistan
                        2.Islamic republic of kashmir
                        3.Hindustan
                        4.Bangla
                        5.Mahrata land.
                        6.Assam

and so on.........wat a pity when india spilts up who wil pakistan have to hate..who do u describe as a indian if the country is fallign apart and each region claiming independaNce....Who do u cal a indian now by saying that ur sik GF hates indians....

[This message has been edited by anant (edited February 18, 2000).]

Comment

"First of all let me make one thing clear queer, I have nothing against India. All of my good friends are Indians, but I just love Pakistan too much and it is known by everyone that India has never had friendly intensions towards Pakistan"

Good on ya alibeta youv made ur point very clear!!!...yes india sux...c'mon everybody..lets just give in to pakistn..i mean they are just so good...they dont even hate india and yet they wanna help us and point out wats wrong with us....

Comment

Working...
                          X