Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taliban want British govt. to punish hijackers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taliban want British govt. to punish hijackers.

They say that if hijackers go unpunished it will set a bad example and others will think thay can hijack the plane and demand asylum.

But what if the hostages are demanding asylum more ferociously than the hijackers?

Taliban rulers ought to die of shame. Pump in "mujahideen" to fight against oppression in Kashmir valley, and simultaneously scare the sh*t out of native afghans so badly that they dont wanna go back after their plane is hijacked and desperately seek asylum in a land of utter strangers! Wonder what the Harkat-ul-Ansar chief's thinking - they ought to launch a jihad against their brothers in arms and free their afghan muslim brothers from their daily terrors.
    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

What is amazing about the Talibanis (BrAvE) is that they could not stop a handful of armed men (IA hijackers) driving in a jeep for a good 6-7 hours inside Afghanistan.

Comment

And most of the hostages want to stay in the land of pork and whiskey than going back to Islamic Afghanistan.

Comment

Most of those who chose to apply for asylum are not Talibs. They are Tajiks and other non-Pashtos who probably were in opposition anyway. I personally know one family from the opposition side and they call themselves Italian because their mother was Italian like Sonia Ghandi.

Comment

Xtreme,

all the more reason why the Taliban and it's "guest" osama bin laden, have no right to talk of oppression in kashmir or to label india or the US as enemies of muslims. the non-pashtun afghans are muslims too, it's obvious that they would stay in a land of kufr mushriks rather than live under the taliban rule of terror in their own motherland.
            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

All the same reason for the Indians not to lecutre the Taliban for its behaviour. If they think that Taliban's behaviour is unacceptable, compare it with the brutality of the Indians in Kashmir and the Talibans look like angels.

Comment

well... anything like mazar-e-sharief messacre by any state in recent past.. taliban like angels just because they provide u cannonfodder in kashmir.. we know better..

Comment

I for one do not support the Taliban one bit...or their actions.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I don't support the Taliban either but compare their actions with the brutality and terrorism launched by the Indian state against the people of Kashmir and the Taliban by comparison are quiet gentle. Just because some Indians come here and shout about Taliban does not mean that we should not point out the rapes and murders their "jawans" commit in Kashmir everyday. They should put their own house in order before pointing fingers at others.

Comment

>They should put their own house in order before pointing fingers at others.<

Exactly! so who's pointing fingers? who's all bothered over oppression in the other's country and sends in merceneries to put an end to it when their own country is a mess? Who labelled the other as enemy of muslims when their own treatment of minorities is pitiable?

your logic that pointing out that someone is pointing fingers is but pointing fingers at the other party is pure sophistry.
                      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

I for one, fully support the Taliban. We should make it as easy as possible for them to gain access to Indian Occupied Kashmir so that India's coward soldiers can get a taste of what their Russian dog allies got before them.

Comment

why dont u fight urselves in stead of sending people from that war-destroyed nation, war on which is completely aided by Pak. If Pak was not active civil war in Afghanistan would be over long back. But then it won't be able to use Afghans as desposables for its gains.

Comment

Mr. Xtreme...the Afghans have already found out at their expense at Kargil that the Indians are not Russians. Despite having an advantage at the peaks, they couldn't hold on for even 4 months -- the war ended so soon. Even before Nawaz could rush to Washington for help the Indian army assured that the last of the peaks was taken. So much for their bravery. While we are on the topics of cowards in the army, should I remind you how many of your brave jawans surrendered like cowards before the Indian army in 71 ? We even have pictures of Gen. Niazi singning the surrender papers with "trembling hands". Want me to send it to you ? Or do you want me to send you the interview of the Pakistani soldier in "Time" magazine as to how he was astonished by the fighting abilities of the Indian soldier.

Comment

Who are you trying to kid, bombaykidder?

In '65 war Pakistan took Indian land despite haviong far less men and resources, and in '71 without the help of the Bengalis and the Russians you would have lost that war as well. Your Indian bravery was seen in all it's full glory when your boys ran like hens from the Chinese army.

In Kargil all your military superiority and massive advantage in numbers counted for nothing as those lion-hearted jihadis kicked your butts big time. Only Clinton saved you by making puppet Nawaz withdraw the support which cost that fat, bald alloo his job as the people of Pakistan will never accept such open subservience.

I think cowards is the only term I can use for soldiers who start burning civilian properties and resort to torture and rape of their own (supposedly) citizens.

When your coward army can learn to fight against the odds like the Pak army always has to then I will withdraw my assessment. Until then it stands.

Comment

Working...
                              X