Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sabah Je............ Just a Moment!!!!

Sabah BiBi!

Nadeem, could we concentrate on our own instead? Did you see any Sikh on this site complaining; wouldn’t that be maan na maan meiN tera mehmaan kinda thing?
    This is a lame way to start a debate! Could you for a change write something about developments in Pak? And how we can be helpful?

honestly I don’t believe that you or Nadeem are interested in Sikh movement or to offer them any help, this non-sense is just to keep India busy. Apna ghar mazboot rakheiN – andhar se toot ke ham aurooN ki kya hud ki bhi help nahiN ker sakte.
    When you wrote the above, I decided to respect your view and that’s how I didn’t replied. But while CLOSING the thread when you hinted at me in that again, I decided to answer your doubts:

I understand your view that we have to take care of our internal problems first. That’s a good approach, if it could happen peacefully. But existing prevailing situations forced us to take care of few of the other issues in context while deciding the fate of millions of Pakistanis.

Many of Pakistan successive govt., including the army dictatorship also in favor of putting pressure on India by this means. This is not a bad strategy. Its exactly the same way India has treated Pakistan in 1971, at the time of war and similarly in 1996 while provoking the Mohajir problem in Karachi. Mohajirs are most peace-loving people and their sacrifice for Pakistan is not countable. Few of the Indian agents clad under the tag of mohajir had spoiled the image of whole of this community. This is what we concluded after that Karachi operation. In 1996, when we were combating against the internal terrorism, we got the real proof of Indian involvement in it. Believe it, the situation at that time was so critical, my colleagues used to say, “Man! Brig. Saddiq Salik has penned down the book MAIEN NAY DHAKA DOUBTAY DEKHA (Witness to Surrender), hopefully you will write MAIEN NAY KARACHI DOUBTAY DEKHA.” Thanks God, we saved Karachi. This was all just bcoz of Indian agents. But we had paid the price; now living in exile, away from my home, parents, my friends and my loved-ones!

We are not doing anything wrong while helping the Kashmiris, Sikhs,Tamils & Muslims in Andhera Pardesh. If Tamil fighters in Sri Lanka, will not kill the Muslims, we are ready to deal with them, at all levels, through any means. This is what India has taught us and we are replying similarly. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

We have to present to whole of the world what India is doing with its minorities; I mean the real picture. I think you forgot the period of 1984, when operation “Blue Star” was going on against the Sikhs community. Khalistan is an on going movement like Kashmir and now it needs some young blood. Hopefully Sikhs should understand their REAL VALUE in so-called secular India and they will certainly fight for their rights. Similarly the Muslims in Andhera Pardesh (Hayderabad Deccan) should estimate themselves and their value and should ask for more rights privileged by the Indian Secular constitution.

I think you are not aware of the offensive strategy in war. Like you, I was also in doubt before joining the Special Services.

What the painful history has taught us, India is not a friendly country at all for Pakistan. Since the inception of Pakistan, Indian authorities are doing every single wrong against Pakistan and its people. We have to reply them in a similar way.

To be very honest, what Ali has written down, I totally agree with that. Because of that I started a thread coz I don’t have too much time to sit and write. Usually I initiate a topic and mostly our Indian Brothers used to present the REAL PICTURE of Indian mentality from Prime Minister to a common Indian.

Sabah! The way you postured your feelings about me clearly indicates that “in person you don’t like us and our postings.” Okay we respect you & your will.

You will never find us in this POLITICS forum again. Inshallah!

Thanks

------------------
    Nadeem

[This message has been edited by Nadeem (edited February 14, 2000).]

Just a small correction, Tamils don't live in Andhra Pradesh. The state where they live is called Tamilnadu. It is nice of u that u want to help them. But no point looking for them in Andhra Pradesh.

Comment

ZZ yar, whether they live in AP, UP or Tamilnadu, the thing is that no matter where they live, they speak the same language. Won’t you agree?

Comment

>>Many of Pakistan successive govt., including the army dictatorship also in favor of putting pressure on India by this means. This is not a bad strategy<<

Sabah is right you don't care about Sikhs you just want to use them to further your devious plans. Fortunately, Sikhs can see through this and don't trust likes of you.
        Treat your miniscule minorities and your own (Ahmedis, shia etc) people well before you start preaching others. You constantly attack India by pointing finger at Babari Masjid (which was initially erected by demolishing a temple) at the same time do or say nothing to prevent demolition of Ahmedi Masjid.
        Your own house is crumbling while you are busy meddling in other people's affairs.
        I am a Sikh and let me tell you we don't need friends like you. Please mind your own business

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited February 14, 2000).]

Comment

Lo ji...aik aur phadda
          I know I can always depend on politics section for a good laugh
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Rani,

But you keep coming back to a Paki forum. LOL

Fata Morgana

Comment

oh mundayya, u know more about sikhism than sikhs do. Your friends dont even know different ethnicities and put Tamils in Andhra (now he has edited and changed it to Muslims in Andhra, but still is clueless than there are less Muslims in Andhra than, say Kerala or Bihar)

Comment

I find most posts and opinions amusing anyways
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

This is for Mundyaa.

Why is it hard for u to digest that we sikhs are as brothers to hindus. How could we feel close to muslim when our sikh Gurus were butchered by the Mogul India kings and then at the time of India's partition. I am a sikh but I know that my roots are in hinduism
                  and I respect my roots like I respect my parents. Having said that let me tell u I don't hate muslim or pakistani but I sure don't like u r type of fanatic for that matter i also hate hindu or sikh fanatics.

In one of my posting in a thread related to the same topic as this one which has been closed by Sabah u have abused my mother and my grandmother. I live in Australia and that particular day when I was reading u r abusive response I had a little party at my place and had few friends including pakistani and aussie. My pakistani friends felt ashamed reading u r quite abusive language but my aussie friends were quite shocked. The wife of one of my pakistani friend felt so ashamed that she couldn't stay here and she left with her hubby straight way. If u think by abusing one can change the opnion of people then u r wrong. By abusing u r making the opponent more rigid in their own attitude thus creating more enemity then friendship. You are living in a cocoon come out of it and u will see the world is full of wonderful people.

By abusing Rani or me and the other indians u can not achieve what ever u r trying to. The arab world has tried to wipe out Israel by the same method of hatred but Israel is still there and even came out stronger then any Arab countries. The same way India is here and will be here and getting strong day by day. This is the reallity sonner u accept it the better it is for u.

Comment

Fraudia.."I find most posts and opinions amusing anyways"

Ditto !! This topic has been particularly hilarious, what with Sikh women wearing turbans and Tamils in Andhra -- very funny indeed !! This post and the one on Khalistan should have been in the "Jokes" section
                    I feel that there are major misconceptions about Tamils in particular. Many Pakistanis seem to think that they are an ethnic minority fighting for their seperate homeland....my Tamil friends had a great laugh when they heard of it. I've even read posts where people have said that there are as much as "17 independance movements" going on in India, unfortunately they can't even name 7 out of these. But anyway, I guess it's just wishful thinking !

Comment

deewana, i think ur questions are more suited for ur sikh brothers who are fighting for independence. u can call them traitors but they consider themselves to be the most religious sardars and think of u as sell outs. unless u think we Pakistanies brain washed them. and spare me the details of ur parties.... if u were so distressed maybe u should have let them read posts of ur fellow countrymen like realhindu. i know u indians too well to fall for these crocodile tears and madeup stories.

realhindu, i agree... spreading filth is a motto of hindu clan. u look filthy and thats why no matter where u go u spread filth and pak.org is no exception.

[This message has been edited by mundyaa (edited February 14, 2000).]

Comment

Mundyaa
                        First thing I am not distressed or upset by your abusive attitude. But my pakistani friends were upset by your abusive attitude. My friends did read the post from the from the other indians too but the indians are not as abusive as some of you are. In an discussion abuse is the indicator of losing the grounds. Abusive prople are low class and uneducated. Going to school and passing the exam is not education. Education is learning and using properly what you have learned.

Comment

Nadeem,

i've been wanting to ask you this from sometime now.

what do you know about Tamils and Muslims in "Andhera" Pradesh? your messages give me the idea that you are just hitting out blindly, you know nothing.

and what is this supposed to mean? care to explain?

>If Tamil fighters in Sri Lanka, will not kill the Muslims, we are ready to deal with them<

> the Muslims in Andhera Pardesh (Hayderabad Deccan) should estimate themselves and their value and should ask for more rights privileged by the Indian Secular constitution.<

So what makes you think hyderabadis dont get their constitutional rights? When did you last read the indian constitution? you know any hyderabadis? what do you think of afhgans living under horrifying conditions of law and order? Why sikhs when somalian muslims die of hunger? why srilankan tamils why not the kurds who are fighting for their rights in turkey? after all, i've seen posts here by people bragging of their afghan and turk ancestry.

Frankly, i feel you have been spewing nonsense. my friendly advice for you is that you'd better stick to topics you know well, instead of making an ass of yourself by displaying your frustrations so openly.
                          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

now according to you, indians are abusive but not as abusive as some of the Pakistanies.

now what can i say other than.... u guys can never be better than us in anything. a nation of billion losers be it cricket or be it anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraudz:
                              Lo ji...aik aur phadda
                              I know I can always depend on politics section for a good laugh
                              Fraudia pass the popcorns pls
                              this is better then saturday night entertainment

Deewana you must have felt pretty bad

------------------
                              --<[email protected] In Life there are no problems, only solutions waiting to be found @-->--

Comment

Working...
                              X