Prostitute.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prostitute.....

Should the prostitute expect personal favours from those , he/she serves?
    One of the ways of definig the realationship with a prostitute is ,,,, A liason between two ppl , who have no bond( no friendship, no love , no mutual respect) , which serves them both...( One gets money , the other sexual favours...)The involved parties , not only have no respect for each other , but may at some level harbour mutual resentment...
    Now given that , is it reasonable for the prostitute to expect any more favours from her clients...should he/she be upset , if they dont come to bail her out when she is arrested.......Should he/she feel being taken advantage of?? ...I Guess not..
    I thought of the above lines, as I was reading Cowasjee's article in last weekends Dawn...its About pakistan's relations with the U.S..
    we have nothing to offer to US....there is no ideological compatability, they talk about freedom , we talk about Islam , ,,,,They talk about tolerance , we talk about Islam,,,,,they talk about democracy , we have had dictatorship for the most part,,,,,there are no mutually beneficial economic endeavours....In fact if anything , they should resent us,,,( I would if I was in there place..).....
    Now in that atmosphere , if we had brief periods , when for mutual benefit we did mutual favours( pakis getting military and financial assisstance , U.S getting bases to fly U2) Why should we expect anything more then that.....
    Our realationship , with U.S is that of a prostitute and the client....Lets not forget , a client doesnt force someone into prostitution , they only utilize their services when offered...

ok Nova, it looks like you are trying to describe Pakistan as the prostitute here and America as the client. Let's see...

>>we have nothing to offer to US....<<

errmm...not much of a prostitute then really. We could at least make an effort to attract the punter.

>>there are no mutually beneficial economic endeavours....In fact if anything , they should resent us,,,( I would if I was in there place..).....<<

well they must just love us from the goodness of their hearts ...and all businesses are charities in disguise.

>>Lets not forget , a client doesnt force someone into prostitution , they only utilize their services when offered... <<

I reckon any decent client wouldn't go to a prostitute in the first place

This client needs to settle down.

Comment

Dear Nova,

I disagree. The relationship between a “Client” and a “Prostitute” is that of a supplier and a demander. It is not true that there is no mutual respect. It is true that Prostitutes sell their body for money, but they also have some standards and expect a good business in return. Would Arabs sell Israel their Oil? No. Israel must go and buy it on the open Market in Holland. How many Prostitutes you think will go and have sex with, say, someone who is a known Rapist.

As much as there is a need to look into the strange relationship between Pakistan and USA, your analogy of using Prostitution is not a good one.

Personally, I would prefer that our leadership learn some lessons in ethics from prostitutes, who at least deliver service as promised for the price agreed upon before service is rendered. Our leadership doesn’t offer the service they promise and we get a very dry phuck in return.

Cowasjee is a nice guy and I often read his essays, but sometimes he makes as much sense as a Paco De Lucia talking politics.

Each country in this day in age is looking for self-interest, be it USA or Pakistan, India or Mozambique. The sooner we learn that the better it is. We need to form our foreign policy that is not totally lopsided and we need to keep our options open (pragmatism influenced by self-interest). Just like India has done. To negotiate from a position of strength is better than showing ones’ vulnerabilities. Nukes are not something that we can bring to table as strength of our country, but our people on the other hand, are.

Comment

Pakistan has always been described as a Client state of US for the past 52 years. So who is who?

Comment

who cares if clinton visits india and not pak? c'mon mullah omar visits pak but never india and osama bin laden is also unlikely to visit india ever.

Comment

Originally posted by mohabbat:
            Pakistan has always been described as a Client state of US for the past 52 years. So who is who?
            hahaha maybe we can restructure the question to "...So who is HO"

hahah sorry could not resist it :>
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

A Question

Is Pakistan a HE or a SHE? How is it described in literature?

USA is a HE === UNCLE SAM

BRITIAN is a HE == JACK

INDIA is a SHE ===== MOTHER INDIA.

What is Pakistan?

Comment

I think all countries are mentioned using a "she"
                btw ..UK...JACK, is not the same as Uncle Sam for usa. Union Jack is the name for the flag just as stars and stripes for US.

a better comparison would be: British Bulldog.

I also think that Pakistan is a HE, since he's been screwing around with Mother India for so long (Its a Joke dang it)

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

>i think all countries are mentioned using a "she"<

i think the germans call their's fatherland or something similar.
                  Simple ain't easy.

Comment

The point is that a country or city is always referred to as "she" in english.
                    I have never seen any city/country referred to as "he".

But then again, I have not read all English literature or poetry :>

Comment

Mr. Fraudia..
                      "I also think that Pakistan is a HE, since he's been screwing around with Mother India for so long (Its a Joke dang it)"

Are you sure HE is not an "IT" (joke)

Comment

I am sure Pakistan is a HE, just taking a break ya know cant be active all the time.

[This message has been edited by Fraudz (edited February 16, 2000).]

Comment

Pakistan is a mischievous child of Mother India bent on giving her trouble just like a teenage son.

Comment

Working...
                          X