Marriage Penalty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marriage Penalty

Why the hell is it there? Which genius came up with it and what the hell was he smoking when he came up with that.

I could have a live in girlfriend and all but as soon as we say I do...boom additional taxation.

and that whole head of household deduction, it is such a sham.

What stupid tax code.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Ha ha ha ha. Fraudia, you old humbug! ha ha ha ha ha. Marriage penalty! ofcourse, buddy! wait, let me hold my stomach from laughing.
    First of all, it was funny to watch this thread you started with no responses (hee, hee, hee) coming in, all by itself....amongst so much of serious, flame mongering, gunshots and whatnot (hee, hee
    Well, just one point from my side (ha, ha. ha,....)

NO FREE LUNCH HERE!!!! Ha ha ha. that is the only reason I can think of!!! ha ha ha ha ha
    But you sure made my day oops. night... ha ha ha ha ha

Folks, put in your responses too. ha ha. We got to move this thread to the flaming zone soon ha ha ha .

Comment

Agni

I guess this issue does not affect most people here

It affects me dang it and I hate it. But go ahead and flame...this is the place to do it.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Working...
      X