Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prediction

The way Pakistan running it's affairs, Cemocracy, Dictatorship,fight between Shias, Sunnies, Ahmedis and all other kind of stabilities, I think Pakistan is heading to wards civil war. Pakistan lost Bangladesh in first half century I think Iran will grab part of the Baluchistan, Afganistan will grab frontier and Sindh will prefer to join India. Punjab may struggle to keep its independance for some time and then merge with India

Angoor khattay hain

Comment

Doesnt this belong in the Jokes Section

------------------
      --<[email protected] In Life there are no problems, only solutions waiting to be found @-->--

Comment

wishful thinking

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
          Real paki is DA PLAYA!!!!!!!! and Like they say I'm not gonna playa hate him ... I'm just gonna hate the GAME!

Comment

You can't face the realty even though you have experience of Bangla Desh

Comment

We lost Bangalis becuase it was far from mainland pakistan...about 1500-2000 miles so army had no way to get there besides passing the enemy indians...and bangalis betrayed pakistan.

If something like that happens in Pakistan ARmy will F**** that guy up...why do you think Altaf hussain is sitting in london and not in karachi...cuz he knows if he is in karachii army will kill him...and they will if he is...
              UnRealPAki sit back Relaxxxxx watch the show and join me and HUM SA and bunch of others in "angoor eating contest" hahaha YOU wish

Jaawan

------------------
              Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

You have gone too far realpaki!
                Yes, we have problems; but you wait & watch us solve them (without the army hopefully!)

Comment

Both of you realise that we have problem. We have problems with politicians and we have problems with army. Then what is the solution? What is the purpose of independence? Where are the right of ordinary person? How we can solve this problems just blaming India?

Answer to these problems is people of Pakistan should come out and take controll of the nation. ie called civil war. We have no choice. In this civil war eliminate corrupt politicians, Eliminate land lords. Distribute land among the people. Nationalise major industries. Give controll to the people. Distribute welth among poor people and we can do this by forming peoples govt. That is called Kranti. We have no choice.We should never allow military to rule us period. Each and every citizen of Pakistan should understand meaning of freedom, meaning of independence.

Comment

As far as people are getting "rooti paani" NO civil war can happen!!!
                    HUM sa Angoor khatey hain yaaar

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Jaawan,

This is not very nice thing to say for Bengalis. Let me clear your history in your mind. Bengali never wanted to be separated from Pakistan. They were the main people who created Pakistan by giving 80% of vote. When West Pakistan army started to kill three million Bengalis and rap minor Muslim Bengalis girls which resulted in 30000 from their wombs, do you expect any miracles? It is a shame for Pakistan when 95000 laid their arms before Indian General. Believe me Army had sufficient quantity of personnel and arms to sustain Indian army for at least one year. Had army sustained for few months more in former East Pakistan, it could have been saved. People who looted their own State Bank, destroyed factories, burnt corps, blasted infrastructures, were not even Muslims, but bunch of thugs and cowards who humiliated and shamed the whole Muslim Uma and Islam.

My advice to you is that never underestimate any one. In Pakistan every one has right to live in peace enjoy equal rights as you do. Learn the lessons from past history. Do not even think of committing the same stupid mistake when your ancestors did in 1971. The result will be more humiliation for you. Inshallah. GOT IT.

FM

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 17, 2000).]

Comment

Farid
                        Thanks for correcting jawan.
                        But Id like to ask Jawan to explain his post lets see in which way did they betray us? I seriously doubt that jawan knows what had happened, and why Pak was separated, and no it was not only because of the distance.

Comment

Sabah,

Thanks for removing some objectionable words from my post. I could not stand the post of Jaawan. It is unfortunate people like him go on commenting on certain sensitive issues they do not know damn about any thing..

Definitely you are proving to be a good moderator.

FM

Comment

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 18, 2000).]

Comment

Ok MR.soo called KNOW it all... i will start from the beggining so you follow me as i go along and correct me...where YOU THINK i might be wrong it wont be things i hear from people in pakistan or people i know these things are straight out of books....NO PERSONAL thoughts...as you might know east pakistan led by sheikh mujibur rahman...leader of the awami league...who INSISTED ON A FEDERATION UNDER WHICH EAST PAKISTAN WOULD BE VIRTUALLY INDEPENDENT...he envisaged<(pictured in mind) a federal government that would deal with defense and foreign affairs only...EVEN THE CURRENCIES WOULD BE DIFFERENT although freely convertible...his program had great appeal for many east pakistanis and in the election of december 1970 called by yahya...mujib as he was generally called won by a landslide in east pakistan capturing a clear majority in the national assembly...bhutto's Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) emerged as the largest in West Pakistan...suspecting mujib of secessionist(breakaway) politics...yahya in march 1971 postponed indefinitely the convening(meeting) of the national assembly...mujib in return accused yahya of collusion with bhutto and established a virtually independent government in east pakistan...yhahya opened negotiations with mujib in dhaka in mid march...but the effort soon failed. mujib was arrested and brought to west pakistan to be tried for treason...meanwhile pakistans army went into action against mujibs civilian followers who DEMANDED that east Pakistan become independent as the nation of bangladesh....there were a great many casualties during the ensuing military operations in east pakistan as the pakistani army attacked the poorly armed population..india claimed that nearly 10 million bengali refugees crossed its borders...the Awami League leaders took refuge in Calcutta and established a government in exile...india finally intervened on december 3 1971, and the pakistani army surrendered 13 days later...on december 20 yahya relinquished power to bhutto and in january 1972 bangladesh established an independent government.....
                              NO one really knows what really happened behind close doors but thats just a summary of what actually happened and off course you might have your own version of the story real or made up and off course you can be wrong also which is quite possible....you MIght accuse others of doing something in anger or hate but thats not really what happened/happens....i hope you understand what i mean....well just TRY!!!

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X