Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

India launches Propaganda channel in Kashmir

NEW DEHLI:

To intensify it's hostile propaganda against the Kashmiri freedom fighters as well as Pakistan, India launched a 16 hr Kashmiri channel on the first Republic Day of the millenium on Wednesday.

The accent of the programmes will be propaganda against Pakistan and the freedom fighters through entertainment, news and views. Several newscasts and current affairs programmes in Kashmiri language will be introduced.

PPI

Forget politics, but is this channel going to be as geeky, gaudy and boring as all other desi channels?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

So whats the position of AJK's tv/radio now? Is it still not an independent channel?

Fata Morgana

Comment

I don't think that will make any significant difference. It will not be able to compete with the garbage spewed by Zee Tv and Doordarshan in their daily broadcasts. Let's see whether this channel can blurb out bigger lies and twisting of facts than the other two channels mentioned above.

Comment

Not a propoganda but INFORMATION CHANNEL.

EVERY ONE MUST WATCH DAILY

Comment

I can see the need. afterall they need to broadcast info on how many indians and their puppets get fried in Kashmir everyday.

on the bright side... they have another target to fry the broadcasters (which will be army personnel) cos u bet ur behind no ordinary hindu is brave enuff to land in the land of Kashmir.

Comment

Number of Pakistani propaganda channels=0

------------------
              You can hate me now...
              But I won't stop now...

Comment

Working...
              X