Time For Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time For Action

I think it is now the right time for General Musharaf to announce schedule of fair and impartial elections in Pakistan. History has proved that military governments in past had always brought bad luck for Pakistan. Already Americans are predicting of war with India where Indians will be winners and Pakistan as a country will be removed from the world geography. Perhaps in their minds it will be divided in to four or five small independent states subservient to India. If this happens, it means further marginalization and weakening of the Muslim Uma.

Here many argue that political governments were corrupt. Yes they were. When corruption is institutionalized an entity mostly by the military governments, you can not expect miracles. No political government has ever completed its normal tenure thus eliminating the screening process which is a must for any effective and good political system.

I agree that politicians were corrupt but they afraid to play up with established institutions. On the other hand in dictatorship not only the corruption erupted as fission reaction but also results in menupulaltion of institutions like judiciary, police, administration etc, which has/is proved to be detrimental to the foundation of the country. I hope and pray that Americans will not support the present dictatorship, which will ultimately result in repeating of the humiliating history of 1971.

Politicians who have been charged with corruption cases should not be allowed to participate in the election process till courts decided their fates. The announcement of fair and impartial election should not be delayed further which will be neither in favor of General Musharaf nor in favor of the country as well.

FM

Do not engage in useless activities. The present government is much more smarter than all the previous governments combined. Let the tide flow!

Fata Morgana

Comment

Fata Morgana,

This is not a useless activity like you involved with ZZ for interest free economy, where you gave false and fictiticious figures. I did not want to interfere with your . You blamed administration for wasting of 2MW electricity. Where the hell you got this figure? We all know that Pakistan is not producing enough electricity according to its consumption, which results in load shedding. If you say theft of 2MW electricity then that is another story.

For your reminder, this useless activity has cost Pakistan to breakup in 1971, when majority of Pakistan separated. People like you said exactly the same words when Yahya Khan took over from Ayub Khan. If you still do not learn the lesson from past, there is no one can save you from the path of destruction.

You are right let the tide flow till it covers the remaining portion of Pakistan to be sunk. That will be end of . Sooner the better.

FM

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 28, 2000).]

Comment

As Muslims, we should not look upto America or any other non-Islamic country.
        We should look upto Allah, seek his Help and work to implement Islam (Allah's deen) in totality, only then will our problems be solved....

This is not meant to offend anyone, as I've seen people here get offended at the littlest possible thing, this is just an advise from a Muslim brother.

Wa'salam

Comment

Farid

Just call WAPDA,Pakistan and ask for figure.

Any idea, during Nawaz the Ganja's government, why Pak was wanting to sell the surplus electricity to India? get the figure from WAPDA and then talk to me. Okay!

Democracy is not the solution for everything. What we need an honest and efficient government, doesn't matter the army or the civilian. What your brain thinks of the crack in the federation taking place in Nawaz and his cronies time?

You never ever abuse me again,

I am Fata Morgana

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 27, 2000).]

Comment

Fata Morgana,

Your can only write one meaning less line which also indicate how far you can think. One thing more do not lecture me about WAPDA. If WAPDA can produce surplus electricity, then why there is always load shedding in Pakistan? I asked this question in my last post but you wrote all kind of nonsense, except the answer to that question.

I have never abused you in my previous post, but I would rather request you not to converse with me in future, unless you behave like a normal person.

Baleya,

Pakistan is in state of coma and it is on artificial life support from USA. The day that support is with drawn, I do not know how many days it can survive. I leave this to your imagination. The exit and enterance of so called leaders of Pakistan is only done with approval of Uncle Sam and not with the approval of Allah. So be very careful what ever they about Pakistan.

Sabah,

Thanks for removing the profanity from Fata Morganaís post.

FM

Comment

Hello Farid

You don't know anything about the electricty. Pak has about 2000MW surplus but don't have the infrastructure to distribute it properly. So its a waste!

In Pak, thieves steel electricity too. Suppose a certian area has 100 legal connections, so the electricity company supply according to their demand. But with those 100 legal, there are also 50 thieves thats why the load shedding. And the poor wornout infrastructure because of the corrupts pocket the bills instead of re-investing and maintaining the lines.

Sabah,

You are the princess with one-eye. So dont't see what is writing about me. Do you? Damn!

Fata Morgana

Comment

Farid

its not only a question of producing electricity. it also depends on its distribution and profitability. These 2 factors prompted Pakistan to put some generated power on the auction block.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Farid:
                  i think that the present government is much better than Nawaz sharif or Benazir. You were saying that military rulers gave nothing to Pakistan....But atleast they did not take anything either. On the other hand look at the palaces of Benazir and Nawaz sharif. We are talking about the same Nawaz Sharif, who after the nuclear blasts was promising to live in a small house and to leave Prime minister house.
                  Atleast about the Army we know they will not loot the country and have decipline. Nawaz sharif have been giving ignotant people high posts as education ministers etc.
                  Just for example Qasim Shah was Health minister for NWFP for some time and once he came to a hospitle in Abbottabad. i was there too and after seeing the Labor room he said that the architect was really nicea as he also made a rooom for laborers. And the stories of ignorances go on.
                  If we look at history the best era for Pakistan is the time Ayub Khan was ruling who was a military ruler.
                  Sice Pervez Musharif came into power he made some brilliant decisions and the country is going in the right direction. Economy,electricity (as Fata Morgana siad is right as i have read the same thing) etc.
                  Most of all we just won a good battle of foreign policy when the whole world refused to listen to Indian claims that Pakistan was resposible for it. Similarly Pakistan did another great thing by telling American senators that they cant ban HUM.
                  Inshallah we are in the right track. I lived in the Army area my whole life. Atleast i can say with surety that most Army rulers will not put their interests ahead of country.
                  Infact ithink that right now is not the time for elections. Its time for NO ELECTIONS.

------------------
                  unity, faith, discipline
                  Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

Farid
                    As far as your claim that in a war Paksitan will be out of existance...you are wrong.
                    If that was the case India would have attacked us in Kargil conflict. Infact i would say the with problems in Kashmir, Assam, uprising of christians and sikhs, problems with Bangladesh, Srilanka, China, I think that there will be some other country gone. India is crippled and is counting its last days. Paksitan still has unity....atleast religiously, even though there are many sects but still we are united. Think about it that if they cant fight with three hundred mujahideen in Kargil ow will they face a country in which every person is a soldier.
                    Also as u said that Pakistan in in comma and without American aid we will bne gone.....thats waht everyone thought about Iran and also Korea and also when China came into being.
                    I dont know if you are Pakistani or not? But never call Pakistan in comma. Old people say that a sleeping lion is more dangerous that awake one.
                    If you dont believe this than look at a place called USSR and start counting its pieces.
                    Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

I fully agree with the ProudPaksitani! I could have discussed this rationally too with Farid but from the very beginning he started calling me a stupid man. And thats extremely offending and insulting to me. Consider for a moment, someone offending me in a live meeting and u have witnessed whether their any building existed there.

Just Fata Morgana

Comment

proudpakistani,

Answer my question, why there is load shedding if Pakistan is producing surplus electricity? Theft of electricity does not mean it has surplus capacity. Now it has been three months that your honest government came in to power but still load shedding is going on in different parts of the country. In addition to that there are still number of places left in Pakistan, which are waiting for basic amenities such as water and electricity.

Ayub Khan was the pioneer of institutionalizing of corruption in army, judiciary and administration. His playing up with those key institutions led to humiliation and breakup of Pakistan. Get your history corrected.

I do not want to repeat again and again that Pakistan has been ruled by military and bureaucracy since partition. Repeated kicking out democratic government has never been given chance to establish. So blaming faults of dictatorship to elected government is not fair. You guys may be sole gainers by virtue of military government but believe me whole country has suffered in past. Tell me one good reason why the out come will any be different than the past dictatorship?

FM

Comment

We are proud Pakistani,
                          because wh hang one of our elected PRI MINISTER,

because one of our elected PRI MINISTER is living in excile

because one of our PRI MINISTER who is elected by majority is currently in jail and waiting to be hanged

because we forced our CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE SUPREME COURT to resign along with several other supreme court judges just because they refused to give judgement the way military wants

We are Proud Pakistani's because of our drugs
                          trafficking, arms trading,smuggling,higking,
                          bombing civilian targets,breeding terrast madarsas,etc

we are proud Pakistanies because of our internal stability and external independence

we showed the world how to be corrupt,how to steal national wealth and store out of country,how safe to invest out of pakistan

we have shown the world how we procute our own brothers namely Ahmedies

we have shown the world how shias are superior to sunnies

We have kept our baluchi and pathans ignorant

and still we think we are modern islamic republic independent nanion.

God really bless us

Comment

Yes wannabepaki, we are proud and you are jealous. That's why you are even having to change the nature of your religion to become more like us. Go to the RSS website and you will see your champions of hindutva moaning about how hindus have been too passive and have allowed the muslims to dictate to them. Now you want some payback and it is causing trouble. It's a real shame b/c it worked so well before.

If you want to be like us you should become muslim and then we will be real brothers.

Comment

Iím sorry Fata, I didnít know that words like bull**** or stupid would provoke you, khair Iíve edited Faridís post, And know Iíll edit yours too

Farid
                              Aap bhi itni jaldi ghussa na kiya kareiN That useless activity line is cute

You both are smart ppl and should not engage in useless activities (I hope there is no copy right on this line). Know can we go back to the original topic?

Comment

Working...
                              X