• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Pakistan A muslim country? Ahh No

*786*
    Pakistan
    The so called MUSLIM COUNTRY is nothin
    more then its neighbor India. India
    a country which has forgoten its religion.
    But back to the topic-
    Pakistan "Land built for Muslim Refuge"
    is nothin much then a Kafar country.
    With more then 50% of the women not even
    wearing Hajabs. Instead women in Pakistan show their stomach and hope that one
    day that the day will come when they become
    "Good Muslims".
    With boys flirting with grls
    and having girl friend relations.
    Whats happening to Pakistan?
    Could it be that Pakistan is moving away from Religion and soon will want to resemble
    India. No one knows but Allah Mia

[This message has been edited by HarisHussain (edited January 19, 2000).]

Originally posted by HarisHussain:
    *786*Instead women in Pakistan show their stomach and hope that one
    day that the day will come when they become
    "Good Muslims".

[This message has been edited by HarisHussain (edited January 19, 2000).]
    What is that supposed to mean? Who ever told pakistani women that they can become good muslims by showing their stomachs? Stupidest thing I ever heard

Comment

Hussain brother calm down...no need to get furious about our poor little pakistan now should we?

OK its the US "the people" who are messed up in our heads we dont want islamic rule in pakistan...the thing about hijaab it starts from your own house if you dont tell your 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 years old daughters and sisters to put it on they will not do it when they are 16 17 or older...if we wanted islamic rule we would have started that from our own house...we leave the religion to molvies and mulanass and we dont read it or GOO deep in disscussion on it just because others say it should be left alone and only in mosques we should discuss that...that backward thinking of pakistani muslims led to humility that we all face today...where ever we go people look at us with bad eye as 'terrorist' i think thats azzaab from allah that we have let go of his/our religion and embraced rules of UN and USA. we have lost our faith in allah and his religion...somewhere in next 50-100 years either pakistan will be just like XXX part of hollywood or it will be first islamic state to fully embrace QURAN and hadith LAWS(inshallah)

***NOTE TO CONFUSE ONES*** All what i said above is generalized(how most people are), IT WAS NOT FOR A PARTICULAR PERSON certainly it was NOT intended to hurt you in anyways possible!!! hope i didnt leave out any part of explaination!!!

Jaawan

------------------
      Till next time***Keep_It_Simple_Stupid***

Comment

Jawaan your right
        But the problem is Pakistan is not standing up and fighting to have a Islamic RULE.
        I know when most people her Islamic Rule they go crazy and think of Terrorists but
        the truth is its not really like that.
        We need a prime minister who is willing to
        be the first true MUSLIM leader of Pakistan.
        Not like Gen. Musharaf that thinks he can wear shorts while walking his dogs because
        he is "GOD". We need some hard working.
        What I am about to say might sound sexist but we need a MAN to do the job because I
        dont think Pakistan's Public will listen to a women. A man is most likely to be heard.
        Thats my P.O.V
        *786*

------------------
        Haris Hussain

Comment

Hussain saaaaab..pakistan is what it is because of pakistani people we need some person with stick in his hand....
          "laatoon ke bhootth baaatoon se nahi maantey"
          thats what we pakistanis are...we are bad to the bone...we need khomeni other..and RULE by women is NOT permited in islam...any nation that is ruled by a women does not do any good its in hadith and/or quran!!!

Jaawan

------------------

Comment

How come whenever Islam is mentioned by men, they always come to pinpoint on hijab?
            Women are always blamed aren't they?

------------------
            Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The BeerHolder

Comment

I agree with HUMSA, why Islam has to start with putting women behind doors, chopping hands and Hanging peoples in public. Is this the way Islam was started? No, it started with sacrifising youself, not others. Be ready to make changes in yourself.

Comment

hold up hold up back it up now.
                Who said Pakistan was to be Islamic in the first place? You guys are very hilarious. Our own Jinnah ate pork, drank alcohol, married a 20 year old Parsi woman Jinnah was never Islamic and always viewed religion as a private matter. Jinnah always was a follower of Mustafa Kemal(founder of secular Turkey). Our leaders will go so far to stop the truth from coming that they ban books of Jinnah written by western historians. One famous book is Jinnah of Pakistan by Stanley Wolpert. Wolpert is probably the only westerner in the whole world who praises Jinnah and at the same time abuses Gandhi. His book is sold everywhere in the world (yes even in India) but is banned in Pakistan thanks to Zia Haq. That's why Jinnah's own family who lives in New York and India refuses to visit Pakistan because of its Islamic status. They say make Pakistan secular and then we will visit Pakistan. Islam has brought us nothing but destruction and the loss of East Pakistan in the past 50 years. India is far more better than Pakistan because most of them put their religion aside and work on the interests of India. Islam is not an interest of Pakistan. Religion has nothing to do with modern governments. Hopefully Pakistan will resemble India.

------------------
                You can hate me now....
                But I won't stop now....

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 21, 2000).]

Comment

Lets get it clear.
                  Women are not to be blamed when its really the mens fault in Pakistan for not telling there women to wear Scarfs. But it is also Pakistani Womens fault who are educated enough to know what is expected of them.Right?
                  When it comes to the Pakistani goverment
                  holding a stick to handle Islamic Rule,
                  its not happening. Unless Pakistan wants
                  another Iran. In my opinion we need
                  a Iran it only the American Media which
                  presents Iran and Afganistan as a women
                  abuse zone and guns all over the place.
                  Pakistan has to stand up and do what Iran
                  and Afganistan did because we need a a
                  goverment reform which is willing to put
                  Islam first on its list.
                  *786*

Comment

Check her out
                    Lets get it straight
                    Goverment has everything to do with Islam.
                    Its more important we break country boundaries and spread Islam. Instead we
                    think India's not religous and how much
                    money their movies bring why don't we
                    make PAKISTANI Movies. Well the truth is
                    Pakistan is just sweating off other countries.
                    *786*
                    That was some B.S I heard in the last Post

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 21, 2000).]

Comment

Reply Back Fast

------------------
                      Haris Hussain

Comment

2PAK...either you have been brain washed with those stories i DONT care if true or false about jinah...jinah is long gone he is dead we dont need his way of life running ours...we call our selves muslims we ought to live like ONE!!!
                        Look at USA George washinton how he use to be the founder or father of USA do people go by how he was???i DONT think soo...you cant have some dead person living your life now can you?
                        An other thing if jinah was not a GOOD muslim as you said...does that mean we should NOT be good muslim? Does that mean we should not TRY to bring all muslims together? Does that mean we should not follow our quran/book of god and take upon the rules of UN instead? WE have to open our eyes and be what we really are not some puppets run by some other organization and we call our selves people!!!
                        Soo what if jinah was a bad muslim he did gave you a country which you love i thinkk...it was for muslims or people who call them selves muslims...if something is not something it does not mean it cant be something>>>did you get my point?(most people tend to mis-understand me on purpose)
                        HUM SAA jee most women these days DOnt wear hijab( do you) dubattaa galey main dallnain ke leye nahi hota...dubattaa sar par leney ke leye hota hia...you go to bazzar and you see all kinds of women with thire 'dubahtey' in thire necks where they should not be...now how do you explain that....i dont think you can.( koe bahaana doond kar he possible hia)

Jaawan

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited January 20, 2000).]

Comment

I agree with u 100% my nigga
                          We have to understand that where the next generation and that god will look at us to
                          spread Islam not a Social Studies book
                          which can just sit there with no examples
                          from its past life.
                          Some stupid B.S from other but Jawann
                          speak the truth

------------------
                          Haris Hussain

Comment

I know I'm kind of 'coming in late' on this discussion, but we must first remember a couple of basic things:
                            a. Muslims are one Ummah.
                            b. Nationalism in Islam is Haram.
                            c. Izzah (prestige) is from Allah swt alone.

When talking about Islamic State, we must consider the entire Ummah, not just Pakistanis, Iraqis, Saudis, etc etc. (which is nationalism)

Our rulers are not there to protect us or to take care of us. They have been appointed to keep the masses illiterate/uneducated/backwards while the resources are being sent to West and while the muslims in West are being brainwashed to integrate into the American society and American/Western way of thinking.

If we want islam implemented in totality, then it is our responsbility to study Islam in totality and see what it says about certain issues:
                            a. Economic Ssytem
                            b. Education System
                            c. Ruling System
                            d. Political System
                            e. Social System
                            and a couple more.

Once we understand these systems of Islam, we'll then be able to differentiate what's actually the reality versus what Islam says.

Lot of us know tha whenever a politician talks about Islam, he/she is automatically voted in the office, but the naiive ummah does not understand some of the very basics of a islamic state, and they get fooled every single time.

We can not look upto the current rulers to implement Islam, they will NEVER do it. WE, the UMMAH have to wake up and do something about it. Otherwise, more and more Muslims will be either:
                            1. integrated into the Western way of thinking (2pak is a good example) No offense intented
                            2. be massacred by "peace keeping" countries/entities, such as USA, U.N., Britain, among a few others.

One more thing we have to realize is that democracy is incapable/incompetent to solve mankind's problems. People who call for democracy are just sitting in on the ride becuase democracy has become a buzz word, but if they took out some time to study democracy, they would realize how much damage it has caused to mankind and how incompetent it really is.

The bottom line is, WE HAVE TO WAKE UP AND UNDERSTAND OUR RESPONSBILITY AS A MUSLIM AND PLAN ON DOING SOMETHING RATHER THAN JUST TALKING ABOUT IT.

Mostansar

[This message has been edited by baleya (edited January 20, 2000).]

Comment

It is interesting to note that all of you pinning for Islamic State have chosen to live in secular countries. You are preaching all this to the masses at home while you, yourself enjoy the life style of secular free thinking and religious freedom.

The Islamic state envisioned by you guys is a male dominated state with great emphasis on controlling women and their day to day activities including how they dress up. The principle of equality and fairness between gender seems to be non-existence.

If you guys truly want to live in an Islamic state you should all move to Afghanistan. It is hypocritical to hate west while at the same time enjoying all the benefits (high standard of living and freedom) of secular state.

[This message has been edited by Rani (edited January 20, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                              X