Oh the peaceful Jews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh the peaceful Jews

They are so tolerant of all other religions and people that they like to attend their religious ceremonies with a bang.

Nazareth quiet after attack in church sparks rioting
    A Jewish man accompanied by his Christian wife and their relative detonated firecrackers inside the Basilica of the Annunciation in the northern Israeli Arab city of Nazareth on Friday evening, triggering riots that resulted in the injury of 13 police officers and 13 local residents.
    Weather forecast for tonight: dark.

Re: Oh the peaceful Jews

terrorists

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleem
      They are so tolerant of all other religions and people that they like to attend their religious ceremonies with a bang.

Nazareth quiet after attack in church sparks rioting
      A Jewish man accompanied by his Christian wife and their relative detonated firecrackers inside the Basilica of the Annunciation in the northern Israeli Arab city of Nazareth on Friday evening, triggering riots that resulted in the injury of 13 police officers and 13 local residents.
      Kaleem baboo,

Easy man easy!. You don't have to beat Ahmadnejad in his game. The Mullah is too good for you.

peace, Salaam, Shalom.
      Mullahs are lying and our soldiers dying!

Comment

AuntyBS, How sad you agree with this vile terror. What a vile little man you are.

Comment

Really tollerant nation
          A SUCCESSFUL RELATIONSHIP (ANY), REQUIRES FALLING IN LOVE MANY TIMES WITH THE SAME PERSON

Comment

This family, part Jewish and part Christian with a history of mental problems are being labled by some here as terrorists for setting off firecrackers in a church yet hundreds of Iraqis have been killed in the last few weeks by fellow Muslims and not a peep. It's as if you guys have taken to heart that Muslim blood is cheap.

Comment

The orthodox Jews are well known to curse Jesus christ. Orthodox Jews believe that Jesus was a imposter went to hell. NO wonder we are seeing jewish facists acting like this
              The Sindhis, Punjabis, Pathans, Balochs, Mahajirs are all my brothers !!! All pakistanis are my brothers !!! Lets work to bring democracy to our land so we can have long term stability and equal rights for all !!! MQM and other racist separatists Murdabad !!!

Comment

The woman was christian ya dopey.

Comment

The family is jewish and has a history of harassing christians. Maybe the facist rabbis (rabbanic dogs) are asking them to do the usual harassing of christians.
                  The Sindhis, Punjabis, Pathans, Balochs, Mahajirs are all my brothers !!! All pakistanis are my brothers !!! Lets work to bring democracy to our land so we can have long term stability and equal rights for all !!! MQM and other racist separatists Murdabad !!!

Comment

"A Jewish man accompanied by his Christian wife...."

Comment

I wonder why this incident was never telecasted on T.V.? I'm sure it would've been an easy cover up since the accused man supposedly suffers from mental illness.

The article also says that this wasn't his first attempt burning/destroying a church. I'm curious to learn what were the reasons due to which he has attacked the churches in the past as well.

Interesting how when a 9 year old Muslim girl is allegedly found carrying explosive material, the authorities shoot and kill her on spot, yet this man will go free. Should he not be put in the hospital if his illness is having such detrimental effects?

Comment

It is a lie created by the Jew York Times. The woman is a hassidic jew. why would a christian harass fellow christians ? The woman was doing what are jewish husband told her to do.

Comment

They are mentally unstable that much is clear. The fact you and others tried to make this an issue about something it is not reflects poorly on you guys.
                          Mr Habibi and his wife achieved notoriety in 2003 when they threatened to blow themselves up in the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem before giving themselves up.
                          They also once asked the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat for political asylum, claiming persecution by Israeli authorities.

Comment

utd, why was it not reported on T.V.? That is what bothers me. If he's mentally instable, then he needs to be put in a hospital and not roaming the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiyah
                              utd, why was it not reported on T.V.? That is what bothers me. If he's mentally instable, then he needs to be put in a hospital and not roaming the streets.
                              Not sure about T.V reports.

UTD's summary has been all over the news media. Just Google it.

Putting someone in the hospital etc. is a local decision. He probably is in the hospital now or walking around with a transmitter around his ankle.

Again when we Pakistanis complain about discrimination, we should be able to set a higher standard by not delving into anti-Semitism. Heading of this thread reeks of the petty sensationalism at the cost of Jewish people.
                              Mullahs are lying and our soldiers dying!

Comment

Working...
                              X