Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Role of Zee TV in IndoPak Politics!

"Pakistan is behind our Jet hijacking."

This is all what Zee TV and Indian Foreign Office had tried to prove it during hijacking days.

Is Zee TV the official Spokesperson for Indian Govt????

------------------
    Nadeem

I watch ZeeTv sometimes but not for news. Generally speaking, regarding the hijacking issue, I get my news from various sources like USA Today, LA Times, Dallas Morning news, CNN Headline news, Pakistan link , DAWN and basically draw my own conclusions about the issue.

It would be foolish to think that ZeeTV news was not the official spokesperson for the Indian govt. They basically regurgitate whatever gets printed/posted by the Indian Media.

Comment

I remember watching Zee tv immediately after the plane was hijacked. The first thing they said was that Pakistan was behind the hijacking. How did they know who was behind the hijacking at that time? Or was it all pre planned? Zee Tv was hysterical during the whole episode blaming everything that moved on ISI.

Comment

Never watched ZTV.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Zee TV is not popular for news reporting. It is primarily an entertainment channel. Indians prefer Doordarshan or StarNews over Zee for current affairs.

Comment

We have dish at home, and most of the channels (2) that we get are Indian basically. They cater to Indians (Hindus scpecifically) and they do a very good job of portraying India's foreign policy towards Pakistan.

That is my personal opinion. But generally speaking, ZeeTV or TV Asia should not be watched to get info on indo-pak relations, as their analysis would be biased.

Mostansar

Comment

Working...
            X