Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why combine India and Pakistan in one trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why combine India and Pakistan in one trip?

Why do U.S. presidents combine visits to India with Pakistan all the time, whereas whenever they visit China, or Japan, the President goes to China or Japan only, like any other major country in like Russia. Don't you'll think it makes India feel bad?

Re: Why combine India and Pakistan in one trip?

It's a timesaver. My relatives in the US combine India and Pakistan in one trip, why shouldn't the president?
    Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
    Al-Ghazali

Comment

Originally posted by mAd_ScIeNtIsT
      It's a timesaver. My relatives in the US combine India and Pakistan in one trip, why shouldn't the president?
      Getting that India or Pakistan visa must be a real challenge.
      Destroy Jihadism, Save Pakistan.
      “aur Kionkay Pakistan Islam Kay Naam par banaya Tha aur is mein Hamari Marzi Ka Islam Nahi Hay, Is liye Is Ko Islam kay Naam Par Hi Torein Gay”

Comment

Originally posted by Khehkeshan
        i got both on my passport and wasn't a challenge at all..just pay for it, you'll get it(assuming you have western passport )
        you can kill those who tell the truth
        but you can't kill the truth
        -means "violence serves lies"-

Comment

Originally posted by Khehkeshan
          The ones who went are from the Indian side of my family. They discovered that once you give up Indian citizenship in favour of becoming Americans, getting a visa to visit Pakistan becomes much simpler

My mother is going to India tomorrow... for her, being Pakistan-born though she's going as a British citizen meant that getting an Indian visa was a real drag.
          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
          Al-Ghazali

Comment

because the US doesn't want to offend Pakistan. just look at the constructive and productive nature of the India visit....then just stopping by in Pakistan to say hello.

same with Clinton's visit.....5 days in India, and a courtesy 5 hours in Pakistan on the way out to be polite.

Comment

Working...
            X