I cant understand ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant understand ?

I cant understand why Pakistan is fighting for Kashmir when it is not a part of Pakistan? Indian occupied Kashmir has representation in Indian Parliment where so called azad Kashmir do not have the same in Pakiatani Parliment. What right does we have to interfere in another country such as Azad Kashmir? Why cant we first make Azad Kashmir as our integeral part first and then give Kashmiri proper representation in our legal system and then fight for our right? Why we give important to islam first and Pakistan letter? Why can't we became true Pakistani first and muslim letter? If our nation is for the muslims then why not all the muslim become automatically citizens of Pakistan lust like Isreal where every jew is a citizen of that nation?

Where did you hear that every Jew is a citizen of Israel?

In terms of putting Islam first, before our nation, it is important. The majority of people inhabiting Pakistan are Muslims, and they believe Islam comes before any other loyalty. You cannot change this... Yes I agree Pakistan should clean its own domestic matters, but it should not abandon Muslims in other parts of the world, who are struggling for their freedom. I think most posters would agree.

Achtung

Comment

>>What right does we have to interfere in another country such as Azad Kashmir?
      What gave India right to interfere in another country (Pak 1971) internal affair? As they say ’yeh gunband ki sada hai, jo kaho ge so suno ge’. On a serious note plz read the reasons for jihad and you’ll know what gives us the right.

>>Why we give important to islam first and Pakistan letter? Why can't we became true Pakistani first and muslim letter?
      Care to explain how this will benefit Pak? or us.

Saba
      Ps. I read in one of your posts that we Pakistani hate Indians, which’s not true. Read old posts on this forum and you’ll find many members saying that they have Indian friends and that they respect Indian members here. You really shouldn’t generalize or jump to conclusions.

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 04, 2000).]

Comment

I might be going off the original topic but I also think that every Jew has a right to be Israeli citizen. The correct information can be found out but right now I have no time.

Comment

hello "real"paki.

just took a look at your profile and it's pretty easily convinced me you are anything but realpaki. if you are an indian trying to use the imposter approach, i suggest you give it up. you are just giving the pakistanis more reasons to hate india thru your lowly approach and a cause for embarassment to other participating indians.
          Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Thanks Queer, and welcome back

Comment

Hey Queer,
              Stop harassing the poor child...
              Not only is no one appreciating him for coming up with this wonderfully sneaky idea..(for which he patted his own shoulder for full 15 minutes)but saying mean things instead..Quit now.

Comment

Here Here !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by queer:
                hello "real"paki.

just took a look at your profile and it's pretty easily convinced me you are anything but realpaki. if you are an indian trying to use the imposter approach, i suggest you give it up. you are just giving the pakistanis more reasons to hate india thru your lowly approach and a cause for embarassment to other participating indians.

Comment

I have nothing else to do but to erase the messages which I do not agree upon. I have no knowledge of what is happening in Pakistan. I have no knowledge that hindus are also Paki citizens. I am in states living on welfare and trying to be a politician. I have lot of time , that,s why I am a moderator!

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 19, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by realpaki (edited January 22, 2000).]

Comment

realpaki
                    ur upper story is not capable of encapsulating these issues, so give it up!
                    Don't push urself to the limits with the size of brain u have!!!

[This message has been edited by KK (edited January 19, 2000).]

Comment

REALPAKI <=> SAJJADM

Comment

First prove that Kashmir is yours and then fight for it. Our politicians and now military rulars do not have guts to declare that Kashmir is a unbreakable part of Pakistan.No one has dare to do that

In last 50 years what we learn is to blame India and screw our own people

Comment

!

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 24, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                          X