I love India..and Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love India..and Pakistan

Sorry folks...this thread is just not worth it. Maybe in some other section like arts and culture it would work. Thanks for stopping by but people are not ready for this.

[This message has been edited by Fraudz (edited January 21, 2000).]
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Dear Fraudia, your sentiments are shared by majority of Pakistanis. It is only a few that have created an atmosphere of hate and mistrust between the two nations. If it is not a RAW agent, then it has to be an Ahmadi (I am begging to think that you are an Ahmadi). Anyway, I for one, think just like you have so eloquently stated.

We can only build bridges by communicating with each other, and to everyone’s surprise we will want the same results: peace, prosperity, and tolerance towards those who might be somewhat different from us. We can find solutions from within and without looking at issues through our religious paragon. It is absolutely possible.

I love India more than you do. I think they make pretty good Buns there

Comment

yeah we can supply the kebabs for them buns eh?? I mean we can make bun kebabs :>

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

I love the people and culture of both countries but I hate to my stomach the political establishments, governments and their chimchas.

CM
        PS: Can someone please forward this thread to Gen. Musharraf and Vajpayee. Don't foget to CC: a copy to Nawazu bhai

Comment

We can never have good relations. The reason is that India took from us that cannot be replaces. I dotn understand how can one think of making friends with someone that has blood os millions of innocent people on their hand. If you think that we are filled with hate then go to www.bharat-rakshak.com and many others to see how much hate they have.
          WHen i came to US i believed in friendship too but once i was working at a pakistani store and some customers came. They were Indians and they selected a lot of things to buy. When they saw a sign that said that it is a Pakistani store they left saying "we will not give our money to Paksitani's"
          There is another store that asked people for money when babri masjid was destroyed to support Hindu movement. and they were able to send many small bricks made of gold.
          These are small examples, but they count. Atlest they cahnged my thinking. I still have many hindu friends but i have friendship with them to certain extent. But mainly i hang out with muslims(india/pakistani)
          Hatred is in our bones and we cant take it out. Or may be we can take it out if India accepts to hand over all the ones responsibtle for killing, raping innocent people in Kashmir and the ones responsible for destruction of babri masjid.....
          i dont think that we can ever be friends. The generation that grew up here in US is even more hateful to each other.

------------------
          unity, faith, discipline
          Pakistan Zindabad

Comment

Proudpakistani,

>>
            Hatred is in our bones and we cant take it out.
            <<
            Really? And you enjoy the feeling, don't you?
            Is it a lot more fun to hate than love?

Comment

Ditto for this post

Comment

Salaamz;
                Well said proudpakistani....
                Mr. Fraudia jee...I don't know why U posted such a stupid topic which mentioned.."I love India" in the first place, duh. I never ever listen from any Indian...that they say..I love Pakistan, Hindus aur muslmaan toh door kee baat hei.
                Forsure these are great places...no doubt about it. If U r saying that both contries pplz are innocent, poor..I agree. But if U ask them about their opinions for both countries..its full of haterid. If U r thinking that the politicians, conceited supposed spiritual leaders are abusing the hindus...then bro..the public is the power. Y the hindus public support the extremist BJP twice??
                if they r just thinking that we both have a same culture and food blah blah...
                So I don't wanna discuss this topic. Just go and ask this question to the Jawaans at LOC....U might be better off. Pakistan or India....never ever have good relations. India, full of filth. Think about it.

C ya
                Allah Hafiz

[This message has been edited by Shafiq (edited January 20, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Shafiq (edited January 20, 2000).]
                It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

Too cheezy for my taste...
                  Fraudia , good effort.

Comment

You folks can stereotype if you want. I cant.
                    Because by that very token, I would be a muslim terrorist who just has to blow the "infidels" and "great satan" up as Jihad and as his ticket to "paradise". Thats not who I am and similarly while all your examples can be true it does not mean that the whole group is a certain way.

Regards

Comment

Fraudia,

Pakistani singers and artists were strongly condemned by media in Pakistan when same words in a song were sung by those artists on Zee TV. Perhaps some maulana also issued ‘Fatwa” of kufr for their love with India. However I do not intend to give you a lecture here but one simple thing you have to understand that feeling should always be mutual. Love is not a one way traffic.

FM

Comment

It is totally wrong to blame governments and politics for th situation. In a democracy its the people who vote the governments into power, so why should we blame the governments. Don't the people of both countries overwhelmingly support their governments policies regarding each other. The majority of people in both countries prefer their governments to adopt a hardline stance against each other. I know I do. Who are we kidding ??!!

Comment

Working...
                        X