Pakistani Butchered His Own Six Year Old Daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistani Butchered His Own Six Year Old Daughter

A Pakistani known as some 'Khan' butchered his own daughter with help of his wife in Toronto Canada. The innocent child’s mother was in Pakistan and her father got married second time to a Canadian Citizen, presumably leaving her first wife in Karachi. Child’s stepmother (*****) was 46 years old whereas son of a ***** was 36 years old. He was landed immigrant perhaps by virtue of his wife. Both were arrested after getting tip from a person who saw them dumping the butchered parts of innocent child in a garbage can.

I hope that son of a ***** is not a Pakistani. A lots of Afghani criminals migrated to Karachi (With curtsey M. Ziaul-Haq, so called amirul-mominin, another SOB) and got fake Pakistani Passports before leaving for other countries. When they find any advantage, they become Afghani refugees otherwise they are Pakistanis.

I think it is time for Pakistani government to stop entry of criminals, illegal immigrants, coming from other countries and deport all that are living illegally in Pakistan. They have made Pakistan particularly Karachi a criminals “haven”.

FM

Whether he was afghani, pakistani or an afghani who now has pakistani citizenship and is thus Pakistani..does it matter.

The act was brutal and barbaric. He should be fried.

Although, and a bit off the subject but related to the previous post, if an afghani has immigrated to Pakistan..he is Pakistani, like it or not. The same with any of us who are now american, british, canadian, norsk, australian..you get the point.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Well this news belongs to some psychiatric institution and not to the Politics forum.

Fata Morgana

Comment

Farid youre making judgements. He might be a Karachiite for all we know. Just cause he has a Khan ahead of his name doesnt make him a pathan or an afghani. If not him, then his wife might have been one. The man deserves his due alongwith his wife, regardless of what ethnicity he was. We shout our mouths off all the time about goras here stererotyping us pakistanis as muslims as terrorists. How is that fair? and how is it fair to do the same to afghanis?

Comment

Akif

Thanks for making the point. I dont understand our double standards in this respect. When we emigrate to another country we expect and demand that we be treated fairly and equally and hate stereotyping of us, yet we so comfortably engage in it ourselves.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

Ms. Fraudia, and Akif

Read my post again. I am talking about criminals and illegal immigrants. If you do not know let me enhance your knowledge. At least a million or so illegal immigrants are residing in Karachi alone. Most of them are criminals. After committing heinous crimes such as murder, rape, robbery, car theft etc, they run to “No mans land” in the north. Pathans in the north take handsome amount from their looted wealth and hide their asses from the law of the country.

I hope you are not illegal immigrant in NA or any Western Country. Ask those who are living illegally and particularly involve in criminal activities there. How their asses are haunted by Immigration authorities and police is not unusual. And I think it is right for any civilized country to discourage such illegal entries for avoidance of crimes like above.

One of the reason for the worst situation of lawlessness in Pakistan is infiltration illegal immigrants, from Afghanistan, (Who brought drugs and arms), Bangladesh, Sirilanka, India and so on. Pakistan has to take firm action against those who are residing illegally in Pakistan and kick their asses to their respective countries. Do not make Pakistan a haven for criminals. The unfortunate country has already suffered/suffering a lot as a result of other serious internal problems. GOT IT

FM

Comment

Working...
            X