Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last post here

Hi guys, gals and others...

I was so pissed off with the hijacking, etc. and the pak complicity in it. so I made som **** post here. But I had a helluva time here. Now I don't have time for these indulgences.

Maybe if I'd met you all in a different place and different time, I might have liked most of you.

Instead of acting as the guardians of Islam, etc. (which anyway nobody outside of pakistan thinks you are).....

why can't you guys become a prosperous nation like dubai or malaysia.

good luck for your peaceful endeavors.

Adios !

Gajjam mah man, read my recent post before ya go. I have always been a strong proponent of civil, educated and educational exchange between people. I think this is a great site to do it.
    However if you have made up your mind to go, then good luck and ciao
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

gajam,

Ditto to Mr. Fraudia's post for you.

From being on GupShup for which seems like a century of too much fun and frollicking! laugh!, I would say, that you just happened to meet GupShup at the wrong place, with the wrong people...

Come to Meeting and General - the only phorums Dehatan veesits! laugh! and I can assure you, you will have in your words, "helluva time"!! - Literally!!

Take care.

Comment

Working...
      X