Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fata Morgana
    replied
    By backfiring, I meant that the Indian's could be trapped in their own sinister designs.

Fata Morgana

Leave a comment:

• ehsan
    replied
    Fata what do you mean it can backfire. Looking at the events to date it has, simply because nobody in the world believes the by their press and government. BTW the title should have been Indian terrorist arrested in Pak.

[This message has been edited by ehsan (edited January 17, 2000).]

Leave a comment:

• Fata Morgana
    replied
    Indian agenda can backfire! Boomerrang. LOL

Fata Morgana

Leave a comment:

• Mr Xtreme
    replied
    You have to remember India has an agenda; getting Pakistan labelled as a terrorist nation.

Leave a comment:

• ehsan
    replied
    It is intersting to note the comments of all the Indians who post here. If a letter is produced of a supposedly dead Pakistani soldier by the Indian media than there is no doubt about its authenticity, because the Indian media reported it. When the hysteria broke after the hijacking, they were 100% sure the hijackers were kashmiris, no Nepalis, no Pakistanis, why? becasue the Indians said so. How can they be wrong? Now that the RAW agent got caught red handed, it can't be true. Why? Because the moron press of India says so? How covenient. As to the agents allegations of torture what else can he say, or more to the point what would he be allowed to say. Even if he had said he was treated kindly, the Indian media would have complained that he was not lodged in a five star hotel and therfore suffered mentally. There is no pleasing people with weird mentality.

Leave a comment:

• mohabbat
    replied
    Indian mission staffer beaten, made to "confess"
    Islamabad: Ponniah Moses, a staffer at the Indian high commission here, who was abducted and assaulted by Pakistani intelligence operatives, was made to sign "confessional" statements in their custody before being released at 0200 hours today. Acting Indian high commissioner Sudhir Vyas told PTI that Moses was returning from the Fatima church in a taxi and alighted at a telephone booth to make a call to his son in India when he was abducted. He was picked up at 1645 Sunday and was forced to sign statements under duress that he was carrying a remote controlled bomb and Rs 5,000 to an unknown person in the Rose and Jasmine garden, Vyas said.

Moses told PTI that he was taken to the police station where a "calling bell-like object" was placed before him and an envelope stuffed with money. "I was asked where I had been taking them (the object and the money)." He declared that he was not carrying any object or money except his own. Later under duress he was made to sign statements and under threat repeat them before a TV crew. "I was slapped twice or thrice and a constable hit me with a chappal. I got dizzy," he added.

It was alleged that Moses was also carrying a note written in Urdu that he was to deliver the bomb and money to someone at Raja Bazar in Rawalpindi before January 26. While in illegal custody, Vyas said, "Threats were made on his (Moses') personal safety, wife and family amounting to physical and psychological torture."

Leave a comment:

• sabah
    replied
    gajam

HaiN sachi….. Thanks for you advice, next time I’ll ask for it, if I need it…theek hai

Leave a comment:

• sabah
    replied
    Hmmm..yeah Nepal was the true victim of the hijack, not India or yeah well....
    By the way, if Nepal is so depended on India, then I believe we’ll see many ‘reports’ from Nepalese authorities about Pak – hai na

Arrey I almost forgot..hey it’s our turn to accuse you - you see he was arrested in Pak, and as they said he was an Indian, WE are the victims. So lets try to find something to hang you on….ehhh we were having a pretty dry period, and the fog and ehhh…the latest bomb blasts, the busses on fire ammmm….well more later.
    (It’s not easy to find baseless accusations, and I thought it was an easy job ehh)

Leave a comment:

• gajam
    replied
    sabah,

you are supposed to be a frigging moderator. and you be jsut that. don't put your head into these discussions. mainly because you are a biased hypocrite

Leave a comment:

• Asif
    replied
    .Sabah ji--kashmiris with nukes in suitcases...now THAT'S an interesting idea....

Leave a comment:

• ZZ
    replied
    doesnt have to take anyone's permission. but the number is surprisingly high. However, I believe that a further raise in staff will be denied by Nepal and hopefully some people will be returned.
    Nepal does not have resources to counter terrorism. It is itself victim of maoist terrorism. Its economy completely depends on India. Hundreds of thousands of Nepalis work in security agencies in India and tourism is another mainstay. Hijacking ahs affected tourism badly and there are reports that ISI is infiltrating and buying gurkha which even if found partially true, many will be out of job.
    However, Indian govt. can work with Nepal, share intelligence and keep old ties intact. Hijacking has done a good thing that it has woken up Nepal how disastrous it will be for them to ignore ISI.

Leave a comment:

• sabah
    replied
    Hmmm….didn’t know that Pak needs Indian permission to send diplomats to other countries and about how many too??

Well who knows may be they all are ISI agents, or may be Kashmiris taking nuke in India…ammmm in briefcases perhaps….

ehhh….are you saying that Nepal supports terrorist, or Pak????

So what’s next…Nawaz ‘ll be hanged on the moon or what?

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 17, 2000).]

Leave a comment:

• ZZ
    replied
    there is indeed something fishy about Nepal. Diplomat was caught by Nepal police, not by India.

The embassy in Nepal has 25 people. it is one of largest embassies of Pakistan, given that they have almost no trade ties with Pakistan, hardly any tourism and Nepal is a Hindu nation. Its official religion is Hindu. So what are so many people doing there?

Leave a comment:

• sabah
    replied
    This is hilarious…Khair a letter…well if a ’zindah insaan’ can be reported dead and even his funeral can be shown on TV, then what the heck is a letter. By the way I still remember that Kargil letter

Re. Saif-ur-Rehman, I’m not sure about the details, however there was something about an escape plan, so much I’ve confirmed, well not from any newspaper – but that’s not the point. You’re trying to say something else…so keep it up

Some1
    >>And the Pak. Govt. sure did in the only manner it knows and according to its interpretation of Vienna Convention on treatment of Foreign officials - 'TIT FOR TAT'.<<

And you’re for sure doing what you know best – Accusing Pak without confirming any details, but then again what else is new. We all know that ISI is working in India RAW is doing it’s job in Pak, so why act surprised if an agent is caught? But you’re probably pointing at the fact that P. Moses is from Indian Embassy – like that Pakistani was from Pak embassy, and so what??

Leave a comment:

• ZZ
    replied
    But the charges are pretty interesting. Even a letter.

Recently Pakistan Police charged the politician Saifur Rahman for a jailbreak. The evidence is that his daughter (who is 9 yrs old) was caught with a sketch which showed where this fellow's custody in jail is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X