Does pakistan have any roots of their own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does pakistan have any roots of their own

Pakistan. Pakistanis' think that they are not Indians. They forget what forced then to become Muslims and what led them to seek a country separate from India. I am sure that most Pakistanis reading this note view Muslim rulers of the past as a real benign and gentle lot, but let me remind them that the very fact that we have millions of Sikhs with their five Ks' is a testament to the butchery caused by the bygone Muslim rulers in the name of Islam. It is still not too late for the Pakistanis to realize that they are Hindus who were forced to convert to Islam by the barbaric invaders. They should begin reading the Bhagvat Gita and the Mahabharata and recognise the great religion that was snatched away from then by the barbarians from the Northwest. But as I mentioned in my opening remarks, the inability of the Indian subcontinent dwellers to form a cohesive society is the tendency that keeps the Pakistanis from thinking of themselves as Indians who were separated from India by the divide-and-rule Britishers. Let us, the dwellers of the Indian subcontinent, recognize our centrifugal shortcomings and unite. Let Pakistan and India become one greater India. Let us dream of a brilliant and a bright future!! Why, not?

i am in for unification. granted hindus become slaves to Pakistanies. Cos they make excellent slaves and we make excellent rulers.... and from ur nick, i can guess ur real name, "shanti imapimplefacedwhore"

Comment

Mundayaa,

Do you realize that all civilized world abhors slavery and considers anybody with your point of view a savage.

Comment

Farah,

>> Pakistanis' think that they are not Indians
        We are NOT Indians dear; Pak and India are two diff. countries not religions.

>> They forget what forced then to become Muslims and what led them to seek a country separate from India.
        What did force us? Care to shed some light on our history.

>> It is still not too late for the Pakistanis to realize that they are Hindus who were forced to convert to Islam by the barbaric invaders

Sorry, and we should realize that for what? By the way do you have any idea of what a religion means, not just Islam, generally speaking?

Iím so sorry couldnít take rest of your post seriously, no offense

Comment

the first two posts refers to the mentality responisble for such a sorry situation the subcontinent is at present

Comment

How can you take someone seriously who while lecturing muslims to convert back to hinduism is so ashamed of their own name that they have a muslim nick name. Or is it that they wish to secretly have a desire to be a muslim.

Comment

lol

This is the quintessential post for many Hindus, it summarized their feelings very well. They cannot live with the fact that Pakistan is independent. This fuels their hate for us and in particular for our religion, Islam. Because, in their minds it was this religion, which caused us to part. They don't realize that the reason we parted was because we realized that we would occupy the lower echelons of a Hindu majority society. They don't realize that we have very little in common with them - I can today relate to an Arab, an African, an Indonesian, or even a Bosnian or American convert to Islam, than I can a Hindu Indian. The further we separate, the more independent we become, the more their contempt for our religion grows.

Achtung

Let all come forward and contribute their respective shares in the great toil of the nation. Let the idols of class distinctions and sectarianism be smashed forever. Let the Mussalmans of this country be once more united into a great vital whole. How can you, in the presence of violent internal dispute, expect to succeed in persuading others to your ways of thinking?

The work of freeing humanity from superstitions - the ultimate ideal of Islam as a community, for the realization of which you have done so little in this land of myth and superstition - will ever remain undone if the emancipators themselves are becoming enchained in the very fetters from which it is their mission to set others free.

Allama Iqbal

Comment

nadia and what have u dont to help this sorry state? by going abroad and hiding ur head under that tail and by writing smart mouthed posts u think u have accomplished a lot. The fact is u "wanna be friends with the hindu clan" has caused more damage than anyone else.

rani, when has the world considered hindu's to be civilized?

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 04, 2000).]

Comment

Fact is that Indian Hindus secretly admire the staunchness and righteousness of the mussalman as opposed to the submissive nature which is nurtured by the pure Hindu teachings.

It is not us who wish to be like them but quite clearly they who want to be like us. Hence the re-invention of Hindu teachings by hindu nationalists which are almost the exact opposite of the hindu teachings and seem to be based somewhat loosely on strict muslim codes of conduct, ecxept painted with a saffron hue.

Comment

Reunification of Pakistan & India is really not a reunification of Muslims and Hindus but really it is a reunification of muslims. Think littlebit, worlds largest muslim population lives in India. Why they choose to live in India? Constantly hating India means constantly hating a nation where majority of our brother lives. Constantly damaging India means damaging a nation where majority of our fellow muslim lives. Think littlebit is it islamic? Is is written in kuran to act in a suc a way that hutrs our fellow brother?

Comment

Mundyaa wrote.....rani, when has the world considered hindu's to be civilized? by preaching cows and monkeys i think hindus put themselves way below the animal kingdom. and no one blames humans for using a donkey as a slave.

I think you should visit Indus valley civilzation. Please take some classes that teach you toleration and respect of fellow human beings regardless of their belief system. You are behaving like an barbarian by calling people donkey because they don't share your belief system.

Comment

Realpaki..the world's largest Muslim population (within closed borders) lives in Indonesia.

Re-unifying Muslims from India and Pakistan, under the leadership of a Hindu majority government, will do nothing for the promotion of Islamic unity. Muslims of Pakistan are better off distancing themselves from India, promoting trade and links with other Islamic countries and moving on. Indian Muslims are like any other Muslim minority communities in the world, they will have to continue to struggle for their rights or move to a Muslim populated nation where they are guaranteed those rights (not all Muslim nations provide this comfort, ie Turkey) or move to a country where freedom to practice your beliefs is promoted (i.e. US, Canada, or Australia).

Achtung

Comment

mundya wrote "nadia and what have u dont to help this sorry state? by going abroad and hiding ur head under that tail and by writing smart mouthed posts u think u have accomplished a lot. The fact is u "wanna be friends with the hindu clan" has caused more damage than anyone else. "

excuse me but i am not a pakistani ....
                          never will be one never want to be one
                          and yeah i wanna be friends with hinuds, christians, jews, sikhs ....eat your heart out

Comment

Pakistanis have glorious roots, the sindhu valley had been the location of the earliest civilization in the subcontinent. Aryans, who succeeded the harappan civilization, came from Central Asia and the region that is now Pakistan was the first aryan settlement in the subcontinent. It was also the first region in the subcontinent to experience Islam with sindh coming under arab rule. India and Pakistan have shared thousands of years of related history - the rulers have mostly been the same, but there is no denying that Pakistan has been greatly subject to Persian and Afghan influences, while central india, despite rulers from the north west, did manage to hold onto quite a bit of their past culture.

It is not mandatory to consider pakistani culture as a subset of indian culture. perhaps, indians should consider Pakistan the way they consider Sri Lanka - having a lot in common with India, but definitely different enough to be considered independent. and it is absolutely ridiculous to ask Pakistanis to convert into hinduism! Perhaps the subcontinent might reunite (??? were we ever truly united?), but that'll be only when we learn to respect each other's religious beliefs, a difficult task when people are poor and uneducated.
                            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Queer provides the most impartial and well written response to the initial posters queries. Nothing much left to be said on this subject...Thanks Queer!

Achtung

Comment

Working...
                              X