Martial Law in India...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martial Law in India...

It is believed that if the negotiations between the hijackers & the Indian team don't succeed soon then there is a strong possibility of martial law in India. All of the 3 chiefs of army, air force & navy feel humiliated and feel that they are dumped and sidelined in the current hijacking crisis.

What you guys think?

Fata Morgana

This is most humorous post by you till now. And you have forgotten to add ur usual 'LOL'.

Comment

ZZ & others Indian Bros feel that India is only meant for DEMOCRACY so MARTIAL LAW in India means FUN!!!!

They all are right but with virtual eyes one can see very easily that a hindu martial law is always in India since 15th August 1947!!!!!!

------------------
      Nadeem

Comment

so may fonts in one post.

hindu martial law in which u could have a muslim air martial and christian army chief.

Comment

This is a time for Pakistan to to select FATA MATUNGA for a Kitab of Nishane Pakistan.

He really represent Pakistan around the world through this GUPCHUP chanal.

FATA MATUNGA ZINDABAD

Comment

Fata is hilarious...I love this guys posts!!
            He brings humor to this forum like nobody else (mundaya is good too). Both are crude, but whose taking any of their posts seriously anyways...there all in fun...and its obvious

Achtung

Comment

!

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited January 07, 2000).]

Comment

Achtung,

One of the mundayaa'a post

i am in for unification. granted hindus become slaves to Pakistanies. Cos they make excellent slaves and we make excellent rulers.... and from ur nick, i can guess ur real name, "shanti imapimplefacedwhore"

In my books this kind of post is called hate literature. I am surprise that you think it is fun and light hearted. Fata and Mundayaa are full of hate and abuse. I usually try to ignore them.

Comment

Very interesting to see Achtung's taste. Mundayya and likes are good. sure, sure...

p.S. But Fata is indeed hilarious as in this post, not exactly when he intends to be.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited January 07, 2000).]

Comment

beleive it or not fellows... hindus are cut out for this. they have a history full of slavery to prove it.

Comment

You imbecile; there was a slave dynasty --full of muslims; do you know that ?

And you sabah, don't act funny ! This is as factual as you know your father.

Comment

Comment

Where is provocation to bring Sabah's parents in discussion, gajam.

I believe a ban on you will not be unjustified.

Comment

Indian Army has no balls to impose Martial Law...hahahaha...even doesn't know the meaning.
                            Indian Army Sux. Cowardly based team.
                            It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

Pakistan army rulezzzz, at least Pakistan.

Comment

Working...
                              X