Al Askari mosque in Baghdad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al Askari mosque in Baghdad

Howls of protests from Guppies about Babri masjid (not defending its destruction by any means) but not even a mild protest about total destruction of Al Askari mosque in Baghdad by Sunnies. Methinks GS condemns it only if it happens in India.

Mods please move it to: Iraq Golden Shrine Destroyed by Bombs!
    Last edited by expatobserver; Feb 23, 2006, 09:28 AM.

Re: Al Askari mosque in Baghdad

I don't know what you're talking about. there have been at least 2 threads about it already.

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=208677
    http://www.paklinks.com/gs/showthread.php?t=208684
    Rule Britannia! Britannia rule the waves,
    Britons never never never shall be slaves.

Comment

expat - find yourself a better job instead of bashing Muslim community.
      Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Nia bhai, what kind of resposne is that? Have you seen any demonstrations anywhere to protest destruction of Al Askari masjid? You really have no interest in the issue because it does not let you blame, as usual, the West, Amercia, , UK or India. That is why you post such meaningless drivel.

Comment

You live in a very narrow vision world if you think muslims are not outraged by this terrorist act committed by the US occupiers..............

Comment

Originally posted by expatobserver
            Nia bhai, what kind of resposne is that? Have you seen any demonstrations anywhere to protest destruction of Al Askari masjid? You really have no interest in the issue because it does not let you blame, as usual, the West, Amercia, , UK or India. That is why you post such meaningless drivel.
            Expat, do you think anybody is even listening.

Comment

expat kake - Assumptions does not lead one to a good destination but if you have decided to assume that... Please continue on :~)

oh for the record its Nia Baji - if you think i am a bhai its okay we are creating a mental forum for our special guppies like yourself

I think expat you reached the legal age its time to grow up... now you can hand over that chosni to your ami ji
              Life became all Gray! But NOW i have decided to paint it all over again.

I Tawt I Taw A Puddy Tat

Comment

Thhek hain Nia baaji, Stil your post makes no sense. Just attacking people without addressing issues seems to be your style. I am going to have to ignore your drivel. You contribute nothing to this or any other forum.

Comment

Working...
                X