Moderator...take heed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderator...take heed..

The messages being posted on this forum are largely cut and pastes from newspapers, which we have access to on the net or in paper. In case people dont know, not 1% of the readers read their extra long cut and pastes from newspapers from places such as sydney or tumbuktu. This is an opinionated forum. Express ur opinion here. If you want to divert attention to a newspaper item, just provide the link to it. Whoever wants to read it, will do so by going to that site.

I say we give Durango and ZZ (although ZZ at least has his own opinion, however much we disagree with him), their own forum, called:

The Cut and Paste Indian News Against Pakistani's and Muslims Forum

Here they can cut and paste all of their biased articles, against us, our country and our religion.

We can get Rani to moderate...

Achtung

Comment

Or do you guys have a better title for the forum, all suggestions welcomed...

Comment

Durango can run this forum all by himself...

Comment

Durango and his rediff.com cut and paste needs to be stopped.

Comment

Donít tell that Iím the only one who reads all those articles Ė please

Comment

OK , Guys and Gals. No more posts from Durango. Bye

Comment

Sabah...you might perhaps be the only one..
                Durango...you dont have to stop posting messages...just stop pasting such long news items from newspapers. Instead, just provide the link to that site. Usually the very first sentence of the post tells us whether its a Pakistan-hate news item or Islam/Muslim-hate item. Thats where i stop. Not because i cant take the heat. But because i know whats gonna be in it. It sounds like a broken record now. Muslims = Terrorists
                Pakistanis = Muslims
                Hence,
                Pakistanis = Terrorists

Comment

Working...
                X