Unislamic and Islamic demands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unislamic and Islamic demands

I wonder it is religion or politics, so i will post in both.

Taleban said that the unislamic demand of getting the dead body and ransom are dropped. They convinced hijackers that these demands are unislamic.

How does one carry out hijacking in Islamic way? Which demands are Islamic and which are not in hijacking?

ZZ,

To understand all that you first have to become a muslim and than surrender to one of the Taliban guys.

Fata Morgana

Comment

So r taliban going to publish 'Islamic guide to hijaking' any soon?

Before converting to Islam I would like to knopw if taking innocent people as hostage is Islamic.

[This message has been edited by ZZ (edited December 29, 1999).]

Comment

yes. to free your fellow muslim brothers who are locked up by the real terrorists.

Comment

There exist Islamic rules regarding warfare, and this is what the Taliban were refering to. I don't know where hijacking a plane would fit into, wether it would be permissible or not, under Islam.

I do know that harming innocent civilians is against Islamic warfare.

All Muslims that I have talked to have voiced concern and sympathy for those who are on board the flight, but have also voiced there concerns for the plight of the Kashmiris. The latter is something that Hindus are unwilling to do.

Its shocking to see the world react to the compassion of the Taliban - these young soldiers are not so evil after all, giving food to the victims, assisting negotiaters, providing a point of mediation. They aren't the evil Islamic mullahs' shouting for the death of infidels as ZZ and his compatriots were painting them out to be after all.

Achtung

Comment

The fact that hijackers wanted to go only there and feel safe there, relects on their overall credibility.

Now if u want to get ur men released from jail, what is the hurry to kill infidels, that can wait.

Now Muttawakil has lost patience. He says that India should accept demands, at least Islamic demands. Oh! So cooperative. Previously Mr Xtreme had an argument of how nice and humane hijackers are because thy have not yet raped the women.

Comment

Well, they haven't raped them yet have they?

Comment

not yet, and it makes hijackers humane.

There are enough stories when pandits were hunted out of valley.

Comment

ZZ wrote: "...what is the hurry to kill infidels, that can wait."

I highly doubt that any 'infidels' will be killed by the Taliban. Don't be so dramatic.

At least these 'infidels' haven't been held in hostage for over 50 years, like those in Kashmir - imagine how they must feel. And they have to contend with the occasional beating, rape and murder of a loved one.

Achtung

Comment

Killing infidels right now will defeat the entire purpose. Right!

You can always plant a bomb in Jammu bus, or attack a barat of Hindu and kill males on separating males and females. Tell me this did not happen. Didn't it happen right when Vajapayee was visiting Lahore.

Comment

ZZ it is called paying for your sins. Remember the killing of innocent people whose only crime was that they did not wnat to vote in the elections, demolishing the houses of innocent people, raping of women, murdering innocent people, all carried out in the name of BHARAT MATA. Shame on your rapist and looters known as the Indian army.

[This message has been edited by ehsan (edited December 30, 1999).]

Comment

why someone should be killed for being in national conf. or congress or any party?

Has terror not been the modus operendi?

why are so many of them pakistani nationals if it is home grown problem.

Comment

Untill india stops murdering, raping, looting and terrorising of Kashmiries, Kashmiries have a right to terrorise indians. Thats why no one feels sorry for them. Not even the secretary general of UN.

Comment

Working...
                          X