Any clue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any clue

Why is that, that muslims are fighting with non muslim in countries like Russia China or India where they are in minorities but even in muslim majority countries like Pakistan Afganistan Iran or Iraq they are fighting among themselves. Any clues.

Hmmmmm lets see this was meant to happen we muslimssssss TRUSTTTTTTTT ONLY >>>$$$<<<< and today we are paying the price with humiliation and speration all over the world. WE dont do what our religion tell us to and we are namly muslims...one of Prophet Mohammads hadiths say, if i only remember is right...but part of it is...as the time pass the condition of muslims will get worst and worst...i think and its noticable that its worst than worst!!! we ought to embrace our religion like the companions of Mohammad did and than we shall be Victorious over these <<<$$$>>> GOOD LucK TO US

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

What are the characteristics of ppl who go to war? What is the dynamics behind it?
      In order for ppl to go to war, they have to be intolerant( i.e lacking the capacity to respect ppl different from them in action / ideologies).
      Thay have to have a sense of inferiority, or not being good enough.( which they try to neutralize through war)
      They have to have Anger/ frustration.
      They have to be psychosocially stunted.( Which means they dont have the sophistication to understand and settle their distputes in any other way)
      Now what does religion do( islam or any other)It claims to be the best way of life, which means no other opinion is as good . Hence the intolerance.
      Religion lays down very strict code of behaviour, generally not leaving much room for instinctive human needs/wishes. Which means , almost no one can follow it completely. Leaving the followers with a sense of not being good enough. Since this is an intolerable feeling , followers try to negate this by proving that they are good. And what better way of doing that then slaying the Satan, which they see everyone else as.
      Since the strict code does not allow many of the basic human desires to be expressed , it causes anger. we cannot allow ourselves being angry at something sacred, so it is displaced on to satan , and of course for every follower , every non believer is satan.
      Religion provides ready made answers to our social and psychological questions, so there is no growth in these areas for the followers.( Hence the lack of psychosocial sophistication)
      Now there are many other factors , but the above are the few important ones contributed by and/or exacerbated by religion.
      These factors are true for any religion or cult, Islam included.
      Why more wars among muslims, ,,,because its a new religion and followers have not been able to grow out of it.

Comment

Jawaan...
        >>one of Prophet Mohammads hadiths say, if i only remember is right...but part of it is...as the time pass the condition of muslims will get worst and worst...i think and its noticable that its worst than
        worst!!!>>

Allah SWT also says in the Holy Quran that if you(people who are muslims but dont act it) dont take care of Islam, I will bring from amongst you, others, who WILL act as muslims and take care of Islam.
        So to say that Islam is getting worst is a bit overstatement. I see people around me, and i feel that Islam is much more widespread in the youth these days as it was in the 80s. Hijaab is much more common amongst girls. Guys go to masjids more often, from what i see. And Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. There are people who do use it the wrong way, but if we build on the better muslims rather than dwell on what the fanatics are doing, we will be able to portray Islam as the great deen as it is.

[This message has been edited by Akif (edited December 11, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
        X