Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When INDIA was the Part of Pakistan...

Hi,

Everyone says, "when Pakistan was the part of India..." if I would say like that, "When India was the part of Pakistan..."

As Sub-Continent was ruled by Muslims mostly...so I could be consider right....!!!

Guys/Galz! what do you say!!!!

------------------
    Nadeem

Nadeem, India is more then 5000 years old and has always been known as India/Hindusatn/Bharat, even when the Muslims ruled that land. Therefore calling India a part of Pak is historically wrong!

Comment

a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet

>As Sub-Continent was ruled by Muslims mostly<

The rulers were mostly from the Afghanistan, Iran region or their descendants. So probably by your logic we should say "when India and Pakistan were part of Afghanistan"?
      Simple ain't easy.

Comment

forget history. see today the condition of your favourite mughals land. afghanistan does not have a single ruler or law of land but have different tribal lords fighting with each other. you are definitely welcomed to follow them. as it is the way you are running your country, it is a matter of time you will be afghanistan part 2.

Comment

First of all if Indian are trying to change the history.... like the demolishing of babary mosque(it was not made by demolishing a mandir...many historians and religious scholar say that with proof) .... and now claiming about the Taj Mahal as it was made for an indian...then I think nothing is wrong by saying that:
          "When India was PART of Pakistan"

------------------
          TO WHAT HEIGHTS CAN I NOT RISE

[This message has been edited by hallian (edited December 08, 1999).]

Comment

Wasn't Taj Mahal made for an Indian?
            Simple ain't easy.

Comment

First of all, for the word indian I meant Hindu women.... but as we look towards the history ..... taj mahal was made for mumtaz mahal...... she was muslim( real name arjuman).. and she is burried there with shahjahan which was added later.
              By the way the hinus are also claiming that it was not made by shah-jahan... any way!!!!!!!
              Now they are trying and figuring out a way too change the history and trying to claim it!!!!!!

------------------
              TO WHAT HEIGHTS CAN I NOT RISE

Comment

hello? Did i read that right? Hindus are claiming Taj Mahal wasn't built my Shah Jahan? Where did you pick up this bull****? I for one never heard of such a thing even after staying all my life in India! In fact, my hindi text book had a detailed description of Taj Mahal and the story behind it.
                Simple ain't easy.

Comment

Queer:

follow this link and u'll know what your brothers in arm are upto. Probably you need to take your history lessons again in a pure hindu fundamentalist environment.

www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/tejo.html

Comment

Some dumb fanatic's work, indians know what the taj mahal is.
                    Simple ain't easy.

Comment

i agree. india was a part of Pakistan and we have to claim it back.

Comment

Good idea Mundyaa.....what kind of a government will we have then ?

Comment

hmmmmm elect me :>
                          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

It is ironic that the popular image of India now is that of a country with a vibrant economy, destined to develop at a pace that will make comparisons with the "Asian tigers" meaningful, and a political system mired in corruption and violence, with the dangers of religious nationalism simmering. Yet the academic view, to the extent that it is represented in this volume, suggests a polity more resilient and balanced and an economic reform program less dynamic than the image would have it. Still, we are not, taken together, presenting a portrait of an India either stagnating or heading for some sort of fundamental political or economic crisis--common images in the past; rather, we see a stable polity of weight and vitality. India is moving, perhaps ponderously, toward goals set many years ago. We would be wise to avoid writing off its chances of reaching them.

Comment

Queer:

>some dumb fanatics work

It was cuz of these dumb fanatics that Babri masjid was demolished in the first place. Don't try and be clever. BJP. Your government. You voted for it and you voted for these dumb fanatics.

Comment

Working...
                              X