Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indian information of Pak official web site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indian information of Pak official web site.

Even on Pakistan's official Web site www.pak.gov.pk there is so much information on India, Indian elections, Human Rights abuses in India, Ant--Christian violence in India. I am surprised that in no other official web site of any country there is so much information given of it's neighboring country. Long live Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

India's nuclear doctrine

Anti Christian Violance on the Rise in India: HRW Report.

US State Department's Annual Report on International Religious Freedom for 1999 .
    (INDIA)

Indian elections

What you forgot to add in your message is that perhaps the concerned people of Pakistan should collectively send a message to the goverment regarding the inappropriateness of the contents of the pak.gov website. Perhaps you would like to head up such a petition.

Rather than post such a message here for discussion with sarcastic undertones (reference: "Long live...."), do something positive and make a difference.

Comment

the poor soul himself is poking his nose from across the border. These indians seem more interested checking out what Pakistanis are doing/saying rather than trying to sort out their own home front.

[This message has been edited by KK (edited December 07, 1999).]

Comment

Isn't it amazing that all Indians are more interested in Pakistani web sites than their own. People like Sarwar also mention Pakistan as their obsession. So look who's talking. Thanks for your long live message because despite your wishes to the contrary Pakistan will Inshallah live long, indians or no indians.

Comment

Ehsan wrote : Isn't it amazing that all Indians are more interested in Pakistani web sites than their own.

Sarwar talks about India-specific-issues on Pakistan Web Site. Nowhere does he hint he has anything against Pakistanis visiting Indian sites.So do not try to distort the issue.

Infact , in my college days, I had a friend whose native place was in Pakistan. He used to say that for most Pakistanis visiting India, it was a shock to find a total indifference to Pakistan and Kashmir among majority of the Indians.Because the impression they carried from home is that we Indians had kashmir for breakfast,lunch and dinner.

Ehsan, go to an Indian site and tell me how many Indians discuss Pakistan there.Pakistan is at best an irritating fly on the nose for most Indians(I guess I have said this before).

Comment

Some1 I have no desire to visit an indian site and i do believe you that Pakistan is an irritating fly on the nose for most indians. You and other visitors to this site must therefore represent a very small minority because all i have seen from indian visitors is trying to run down Pakistan and glorifying their own motherland. Obviously it is more then an irritating fly as far as you and hord of other indians coming to this site. BTW have you ever watched discussion programmes on your various channel. More than 50% of the time the topic of discussion is guess what, yes the irritating fly. It must be some fly.

Comment

no one wants to interfere in the internal affairs of pakistan but when there is misinformation and false propoganda about india then the indians are responding to clear the illusions you have about yourselves. you can check all the postings on this forums. indians have only responded whenever there is wrong accusation made against india. and no doubt in future also we will do the same.

Comment

Fact as usual you got your facts wrong again. You say "when there is misinformation and false propoganda about india then the indians are responding to clear the illusions you have about yourselves. you can check all the postings on this forums. indians have only responded whenever there is wrong accusation made against india. and no doubt in future also we will do the same."

Maybe you haven't noticed that this thread was started by an Indian. What false propaganda was he clarifying. Admit it the fly is a big irritant to you people and I hope it keeps haunting you for the rest of the eternity.

Comment

Ehsan wrote :
                  BTW have you ever watched discussion programmes on your various channel. More than 50% of the time the topic of discussion is guess what, yes the irritating fly. It must be some fly.

"More than 50% " is "news" to me.May be you watch Indian channels more than I do.

Comment

Working...
                  X