Cartoon people....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cartoon people....

These dumbos seem to have no clue what/who they are protesting against...

Apparently the Indian Mission in Islamabad has now been stoned...

Someone tell them that India has more Muslims than Pakistan and India does not need lessons on Islam from Pakistan.

Also, how many of these "cartoons" have actually seen the actual cartoon...

Reminds me of the protest against Salman Rushdie book...99.9% of the people protesting never read the book but were agitated and emotionally hurt anyway .

http://autofeed.msn.co.in/pandorav3/...d7fec6750.aspx

Re: Cartoon people....

Burning down buildings and property is unacceptable, but yes WE ALL PROTEST PEACEFULLY!!!!

Comment

The mob tried to break into a bank too. After the bank's security guard shot dead two of them the rest seemed to suddenly think breaking into the bank was no longer a good idea....

Nonetheless, the security guard must be commended for his bravery. I certainly would panic if endanger of being mobbed by rioters, even if I was armed. However, it seems that this guard chose to single-handedly take on the mob.... and he won.
      Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
      Al-Ghazali

Comment

Some1, I agree with you that they shouldnt had done what they did, but what this has to do with seeing the actual cartoons or reading Rushdie's book?
        بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
        بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

Originally posted by laeeqkhan
          Burning down buildings and property is unacceptable, but yes WE ALL PROTEST PEACEFULLY!!!!
          Oh Baboo Raam! Street protests are seldom "peaceful" in our part of the world. You may have few exceptions; however the chance of turning them into violence is always there. The best thing is to quit street protests all together. Just pray in your heart for our Messenger saw and move on.

Mullahtic bunch was looking for making hulla-goollah and statements like yours add feul to the fire. This jacka$$ in Den-ma-ruk makes cartoons and we loose our businesses, assembly hall, and countless others. This is what Mullahtic Islam has come to. So called "peaceful protestors" are equally guilty in this carnage.

peace.
          Mullahs are lying and our soldiers dying!

Comment

Working...
          X