Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abdul Mughal
    replied
    Instead of blaming other people we should be blaming ourselves, because how these people are coming in power.

It's just because we're away from Islam

Leave a comment:

• Farid
    replied
    Jaawan,

According to your above post, yes, Quaid-e-Azam was a blood sucker. In your eyes, if the founder of the country was a blood sucker, then their exits no justification of Pakistanís creation. As regard blood shed, I think there have been more bloodshed in Pakistan after its creation as compared to India. Before 1947 perhaps the division was between Muslims and non-Muslims and now the division is between Muslims and Muslims. Since you prefer the second option, it means that you are un-intentionally or intentionally, playing in the hands of enemies of Muslims. I hope you would correct your faulty thinking.

Farid M

Leave a comment:

• Jaawan
    replied
    WHen i say politcians i mean POLITCIANS no matter who is this...We need a nation of our own if there was no pakistan at this time sub-continent would have been in bloodsheds at the moment...it was a right thing to do as far as humanity is concerned...

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Leave a comment:

• Farid
    replied
    Jaawan,

In your openion, If politicians are the blood suckers, than Quaid-e-Azam was the biggest blood sucker of Mulsim nation, who created 'devils' on earth who would continue to suck the blood of the country which is half dead (break up in 1971), till its full demise in future.

FARID M

Leave a comment:

• Jaawan
    replied
    Politcians are BLOOD SUCKERS they have sucked ALMOST all of the Blood of pakistan and its gona fall, i hate to ask this guys but do you guys see any nearest ER?
    Lets put our differences aside and think of something that will work for publicly good cause.

Jaawan

------------------
    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Leave a comment:

• Baykhatr
    replied
    Mahmood Sahib!

If you go thru those event again, you would realise that it was only Nawaz and three of his top associates/brother who were expelled from the official residences immediately. No doubt the action was swift, but the ministers of deposed government were first confind into their official quarters and were given more than two weeks to vacate the residences.

If you really believe that our politicians and officials are corrupt, then why is hard for you believe that such scoundrers must would stolen petty items.

Leave a comment:

• Mahmood
    replied
    ehsan, do not misundersatnd me. I hate our politicians...I have very high regard for Pakistan's forces. These are the specific actions I refered to...I am not fan of Nawaz Sheriff...mainly he lack the vision required to lead a nation...but we must be fair...

Important thing is that people who support Bhutto's must not be revengeful towards Nawaz Sheriff for the hanging of Bhutto...Nawaz Sheriff was not even in politics when Bhutto was hanged...It was only during the ruld of General Gilani in Punjab that he pushed Sheriff family forward in politics.

Leave a comment:

• ehsan
    replied
    Oh come on Mahmood, these politicians are thieves. Your hatred of the army should not cloud your judgement. The army at this juncture has saved the country from idiots like Sharif. After all he himself is a byproduct of a previous military regime, now the wheel has turned full circle, the very person who supported Zia when he hanged Bhutto, is now feeling the noose tightening around his neck as well. This is called justice.

Leave a comment:

• Mahmood
    replied
    If you just go through the events of 12 October 1999, millitary's action was so swift that the people who could not save themselves, how they could have taken away curtains etc.

This is just another propaganda by millitary junta to discredit politicians as much as possible to justify their illegal actions.

Leave a comment:

• Baykhatr
    started a topic how low!!!

how low!!!

A friend of mine told me last night from Islamabad that many federal minsters of deposed government of Nawaz, have vacated the official residences provided to them. But while doing so, they also took furniture and curtains and other accesories of the official residence with them. The department of housing and construction has started an inquiry and compiled a detailed report of every missing item. This report will soon be presented to the military junta.

The list consists of many 'mou'az'zeen', and one would be hard to find it believeable that people of such high stature would commit something sooo mean! Even their pets would eat in golden and silver crockery....why then, these people steal a petty thing like curtains from the official residence (?) Allah Rasul, swaw, once said,

'Those who have millions of Dinar are not necessarily opulent. But rich is the one whose heart is wealthy.'

But our wealthy's are starving at heart. There does not seem to be any dearth of their avidity n lust.

Pir Toukal Shah was once asked by one of his disciples that if one has currency notes which bore pictures in his pocket, and offered namaz, would such worship be appropriate? " wealth, wheather, in hand or pocket is fine. It must not be in the heart!" was his reply.

Working...
X