Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Dick Cheney has accidentally shot a man!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING: Dick Cheney has accidentally shot a man!!

No troll!

Details to follow...!!
    A man is like a wild orchid--free and exotic, and makes a great conversationalist and friend; but, when you pluck one and bring it home, it withers and dies. --dope

Re: BREAKING: Dick Cheney has accidentally shot a man!!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/....ap/index.html
    Last edited by dope; Feb 12, 2006, 02:48 PM.
    A man is like a wild orchid--free and exotic, and makes a great conversationalist and friend; but, when you pluck one and bring it home, it withers and dies. --dope

Comment

So was it Dick's pump action that misfired?
      "Before you visit Mecca it beckons to you, when you leave it behind, it calls to you forever."

Comment

Originally posted by Starsky
        So was it Dick's pump action that misfired?
        All of us have convinced ourselves that our way is the best way, our logic is the perfect logic and those who do not conform to our thinking must be criticized and steered to the right direction, our direction .............. therefore Gupshup exists.

Comment

An American and friendly fire... quelle surprise, comme on dit en francais.
          Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
          Al-Ghazali

Comment

harry: Dick, may be we are profitting too much from halliburton, don't you think?
            Dick: um, yeah, if you say so.
            Harry: Dick!! what are you doing? I was just playin'..Dick, no no..Dick, no please.
            Dick: We will call it an "accident" hahahah.

Bang!!!

Comment

I wonder what the guy would have said after getting shot:

"Ahhhh, what a dick you are! #$%^&*(([email protected]#$%&)(*^[email protected]#$"

Comment

wasn't scooter libby was it, after all he has been saying he had orders from his seniors
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist. And like that... he is gone.

Comment

accidently my a$$

Comment

I hope its bushy!
                    Balochistan is the most denied city in Pakistan by the government - Kabuli Commie

Comment

old news
                      hamein to apno ne loota gheron mein kahan dam tha....mera scooter wajja wahaan jahaaN rashh kamm tha......

Comment

If the Vice President and the President were out hunting together and the VP accidentally shot the P... and if a court deemed it to have been accidental, would the way be clear for the VP to become the P?

I can just imagine a history textbook in the future.... Mr X, the Vice-President, became the President after accidentally shooting his predecessor in the back of the head....
                        Muslims are so good at dividing that they can divide the atom. If you see two Muslims, probably they belong to 3 parties.
                        Al-Ghazali

Comment

At first I thought Dick shot Scooter libby, that would have been the accident of the "American Century".
                          بِن دانا پانی میں جی لواں
                          بِن انَک میں جی نہ سکاں

Comment

Thats the first one he shot ACCIDENTLY, all the others he has been shooting deliberately.
                            I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill . . . . M. Gandhi

Comment

Guy probably shot himself and blamed Dick so he didnt have to hangout with him anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X