Pakistan only for Sunni Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan only for Sunni Muslims

Pakistan was created as a homeland for Sunni Muslims. What is wrong in that?

Why did Ahmedis move from India to Pakistan in 1947 in the first place.

Why did Shia Muslims move to Pakistan from India ?

Majority of Ahmadis are from Punjab (Pakistani side) and have lived there since the beginning of time. Get your history right. And there is nothing wrong with migrating from India to Pakistan whether one is Shia or Sunni. Only a few Ahmadis came from India after partition. Are you saying that Shia Pathans should have their butts kicked out and sent to India? Your views are pathetic, no wonder why there are so many jokes about Peshawris you are the justification.

Comment

Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a Shia.

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited November 25, 1999).]

Comment

Peshawari

Why do you live in a secular country, you should live in you Pure land where the intoleration is a norm.

Comment

Fanatic,

How can you use such profanity for fellow collegue. If you do not agree with him, just say so and give your argument. This is not the way to respond. It just shows your level of thinking.

For correction of your history, Quad-e-Azam was not a Shia, he was originally, Agha Khani Khoja, but change his religion after marrying a parsi girl. He used give her tution at her home and later married her without the blessing of his Parsi father-in-law.

Sincerely
          FARID M

Comment

Peshawari will not answer because he has been defeated. I rather be affiliated with the Indians on this forum than this who doesnt know what he's talking about.

Comment

Farid,
              Read Stanley Wolpert's Jinnah of Pakistan and you will see he was a Ismaili Khoja.

Comment

First of all sunni, shia, ahmedi, christians all minor religions make PAKISTAN, sunni alone are nothing WE all combine together and make PAKISTAN a nation, otherwise SUNNI would have beem a sect nothing alse.
                If u think like that... i should say some thing is wrong with your thinking or you have been misguided.
                I think for making PAKISTAN the people who sacrificed the most were the BENGAL's, when we entered into sects or try to distinguish each other from places... we lost the East Pakistan.... and now if we thing like this again we will be divided into more and more small independent states...

------------------
                Yeh GhaZii Yeh Tairayy puRRAssRar Bundaiy

Comment

Peshawari Take you racist ass and keep it in your own home!!!
                  KEEP AT LEAST THIS SITE CLEAN OF RACE!!!
                  Pakistan is for everyone we just need to live together!!! Nothing wrong with pakistan, but there is wrong with US, if we all keep fight on who and who than pakistan will be no more and than we will go back to where we came from!!!!

Sabah jee plzz these kinda people deserve this!!! Avoid editing truth, or things that hurt.
                  Jaawan

------------------
                  Till next time***K_I_S_S***

[This message has been edited by Jaawan (edited November 25, 1999).]

Comment

To Farid...

Yes, Jinnah was a (Agha Khan)Ismaili Khoja - who are a Shia ! Jinnah was born to Ismaili Khoja Shia parents who were from Gujerat in India - there is no denying this. One thing is clear is that Jinnah was not a Sunni. Other Pakistani leaders who were Shia's - Iskande Mirza, Ismail Chundrigar, Mohammed Ali Bogra, Yahya Khan, Zulfikar Bhutto and Benazir Bhutto (though she tends to deny it).

As a Sunni, I am astounded by my fellow Sunni's spreading myths of great Sunni's who ruled Pakistan such as Jinnah, who were actually Shia.

Comment

Working...
                    X