Shameless Pakistanis and Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameless Pakistanis and Muslims

Ali Azmat should be ashamed of himself. He has committed the biggest crime against Islam and Pakistan and should be immediately issued a FATWA.

The picture of the lead vocalist of the musical rock and so-called sufi band Junoon's Ali Azmat attired in red and yellow shirt definitely shocked my sensibilities. Nothing so shocking about it, but there was some thing amazingly annoying to that photo -- at least for me and for a lot of Muslims of Pakistan. He was wearing a shirt with Hindu religious word 'Om' and pictures of a Hindu god printed on it. Subscribing to 'liberal views', a lot of you will say "so what?". Allright, I apologise for my libel. But hey! A leading newspaper cannot use libel for their comment, on the interview of Mr. Ali on an International Channel. Mr Ali according to the critical comments said: "There is no different in our (i.e. Hindus, Muslims) food (Mr. Ali ask your grandfather about the issue of cow slaughter), in our dress (where??), in our music (give us a break Mr. Ali!)." And lastly our peace loving Mr. Ali, said , "We will very soon be one". And then he went on to emphasise on the phrase "generous to a pathetic and touching degree" that "we as artists have no nationality, but we are for the whole world."

Islamic Pakistan and Muslims are ashamed of such people.

he was speaking his mind and you have to give him credit for that. musharraf aint going to give **** about that or anybody in pakistan. i mean sikhs and hindus today make websites of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan praising Sufi music about Allah, Muhammad, and Ali. Hindus dont give those Indians who make NFAK websites this type of bull**** that you're giving Ali Azmat. Everybody has freedom of speach no matter how weird and illogical it sounds. OK?

Comment

Ditto, Fanatic !!

Comment

!

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited November 16, 1999).]

Comment

my friend,
          you are using the tool of 21st century (internet) and your arguments are of 15th century.
          so much hypocracy in you people.

Comment

fact,
            if youre talking to me then pls explain.

Comment

Working...
            X