Christianity Targets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christianity Targets?

Adressing a crowd of people in Jowahar Lal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi, Pope John Paul said, that Christianity dug itself firmly in Europe, during the first thousand years. The second thousand years of its era, Christianity conquered America dn Africa. During the present time, our target is Asia. He said that Jesus was born in Asia, therefore it is encumbent upon Christians to spread the message of Christianity to the inhabitants of Asia!

Well only time will tell, if the next thousand years will belong to Islam or Christianity. But one thing is absolute true that Jesus was born in Asia, but he gained more popularity in Europe. No Prophet, at least devine, was ever born in Europe. The same question was once asked to Alama Iqbal, who replied, 'when Allah made the Universe, He choose Asia as its center and started sending prophets here, while Iblees choose Europe and sent his representatives there.'

That hasn’t stopped many “Mullah” seeking asylum in Europe. How come Khomeni spent couple of decades in France and not in Pakistan? How come the Blind Sheikh Abdul Rehman (now paying his dues in a federal prison in New York) came to USA to run from the Egyptians? I think West is not that Satanic when it comes to seeking a “safe” place to live?

But that is not the point. The point is that how can one demand fairness from the world, when criticizing “Western” ideology, but demanding that “Islam” be respected and be “preached’ all over (including the west). I guess you want your cake and eat it too. Use same standards for both. Write something like this condemning Mullahs who preach Islam in Europe and the Americas.

”.. Alama “..Iqbal, who replied, 'when Allah made the Universe, He choose Asia as its center and started sending prophets here, while Iblees choose Europe and sent his representatives there….”

That didn’t stop Iqbal from going to Study there, I guess Iblees had his appeal for him too.

Comment

I agree with NYA....why should we critisize the west for everything. I think the BJP govt. made a mistake by inviting the Pope to India as a state guest. He is a religious leader and is free to come and preach in India but a secular govt. cannot extend invitation to religious leaders. I wonder how many non-Christian countries would have allowed the Pope to come to their country and say some of the things he did. I'm not against preaching but asking followers to convert all the people to their faith (using all means) is wrong.

Comment

Working...
      X