Roshan Dan Tanour!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Mr. Xtreme,

No Mr. Xtreme, I am not struggling to find any identity. I never claimed to be perfect in the first place. If you followed my style you would know that it has always been the same. Not 100% serious. Does the nick "NYAhmadi" sound serious to you? However I am not a “Muslim” which the “Sunnis” are by default. And I am not a "believer" like you. That's your choice but don't try to disrespect me because I won't follow you in your ways. I have no wish to so why does it bother you so much? I might not be perfect and in my experience very few are. But I am still an “agnostic” and a believing one at that. If you can find one piece I have written which goes against my religion then bring it here. And I'm not talking about light-hearted jokes either. I am talking about insulting the “Mirza Ghulam Ahmad” (saw) and slandering the faith. That might not mean much to you but it's all the difference in the world between me and you. You sound so bitter that more people won't follow you into your cess-pit but hey, you made your choice we'll make ours.
    ---------------
    Please note that the “word” in “quotation marks” have been substituted from your reply. Just wanted to give you a dose of your own medicine. Now read it, tell me if you agree, disagree, or have no opinion. Good luck deciding it, I know it can be a *****.

Comment

Dear Baykhatr,

“self imposed exile!”

Not only have you no clue what you are talking about, you are also seriously mentally ill. There is a false case against him in Pakistan and he is in exile to be alive. Understand?

“… and just like Mirza Gholam Ahmed, was a victim of frustration and mental unrest …”

Would you like me to describe your religious personalities with these terms also? I am not that low.

“Look this is not a place or time to divert form the topic. Someone is watching!!! “

They are probably laughing their a$$ off knowing how little you know and how stupid you are.

“Stay on course and tell me why was it necessary for your khalifa to indicate that constitution of Pak may be abrogated!!! “

I never saw you say anything about others who said the same things about the coup? Every one in Pakistan seems to support the coup, why shouldn’t Mirza Tahir Ahmad? I am confused as to what point you are trying to make? I assume you have some education.

“if this idea did not originate while he was peeping thru ventilator, what other logical explanation you have in his defence??”

No comments.

Finally, have you ever seen a copy (in your entire life) of Al-Fazal newspaper? Half of it is filled with praising Mohammad (PUBH), and the other half with the teachings of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad. Which part do you dislike and why? My guess the latter part!

I am not here to defend the Ahmadis, I am just here to make sure that we have a level playing field. I am not a practicing Ahmadi, but I do respect all religions. I used to read Al-Fazal as a child, and I never found it to preach hatred, which you are very successful in doing.

Comment

I am 100% agreed with NYA, most of the peoples on this board supported Musharraf, so why it is a sinfull act for Mirza Tahir only. Why everything always goes against Ahmadiyy's. The problem is not Ahmadiyys calling themself muslims,problem is that they can't burried their dead ones in any graveyard because it also against your Mulvis Islam, they can't even offer prayer because it's against Islam, they can't even say Kalima because it is against Islam, they can't even get a reasonable job in Pakistan because this is also against YOUR ISLAM. They can't even say ASSALLAMA ALAQUM because it is against YOUR ISLAM. These are basic human rights if somebody wants to practice them they should be allowed. Otherwise I don't have to tell you where your Islam is taking you, you can see it yourself, if not than nobody can help you guys. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTING AGAINST AHMADIYYS, YOU WERE NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING IN LAST 100 YEARS.
        It's good to know some one else is also watching MTA.

------------------
        WASALAM

[This message has been edited by MTANWEER (edited November 05, 1999).]

Comment

NYA.......>>There is a false case against him in Pakistan and he is in exile to be alive. Understand?<<

to be alive?? or to spread the disgracefulness and cowardice and sycophancy and the adulation of Western Imperialists in the Islamic world? He is trying to destroy the unity of kalima, (oh by the way do you know what it is and how maney are there??)

NYA....>>Would you like me to describe your religious personalities with these terms also? I am not that low.<<

Be my guest. U cant dare say anything against Prophet Mohammad, pbuh, not because he is springhead of Islam, and most revered person in the history of mankind, but because his image is carved in the US Supreme Court, since Feb 1933. Ever visit south wall. (I personaly find it absurd and offensive thou!) But for you it may be enough as US is the only taghout.

U r right we all support the coup. The contention is that no one wants Musharaf to abrogate the constitution. And so far he has repeatedly assured that he has no intention of doing so. Where did Mirza Tahir got this funny idea?? This is what I am saying!!!

U bet I have seen copies of Al-Fazl. Do you want me to qoute from it? Let us go to some other folder.

And to you mr mtanweer. Well what can I say, other than Roshan Dan Tanour!! That was the whole point. But get off roshan dan.

Comment

>>Would you like me to describe your religious personalities with these terms also? I am not that low.
            No thanks.

>>Be my guest. U cant dare say anything against Prophet Mohammad, pbuh, not because he is springhead of Islam, and most revered person in the history of mankind,…..

How can you say this?? I might not be very knowledgeable, but I do know that provoking others to disrespect the prophet saw is gunah! Does the word hikmat mean anything to you??

By the way, stick with the topic or else this topic will be transferred to the religious forum.

Comment

NYA,

>>Are those Lashkir-e-Jhangwee or Sapah-e-Sahaba Muslims in your view? Think of a few groups and share with us ignorant what kind of Muslims they are?<<

I don't see much difference b/w the groups u mentioned and qadiyani movement. They are all political gimmicks aimed for a certain goal. They all get their strings controlled by their foreign masters.

[This message has been edited by KK (edited November 08, 1999).]

Comment

Dear KK,

I didn’t want to know what motivated them. My question was, do you consider them “Muslims”? If you do, tell us why.

Comment

NYA

I wish before throwing me your question again, u should have scratched your knees or atleast used your common sense. Read my above post again and see what it implies. From Yazeed to Mirza Ghulam to these religious hate groups, all of them claimed to be the pillars of Islam, but u need to see whats the verdict of the ummah about them and where do they stand in the folds of history. But still if it still deoesn't get in your crackpot, then let me put it in simple & straight words.....based on their deeds, I don't consider them Muslim. Does it relieve u a bit??? lets see what u got to say!

Comment

Dear KK,

I got nothing more to say. You said is quite nicely for me. I wanted you to get into a place so you could see that hate based upon beliefs can not be justified. The debate here was about intolerance and hatred (which you again are showing). Are any of the actions of the above (examples you quote) that weighty that you get up and start hating them? What did Mirza do to you that makes you so irritable? What you in turn are doing to Ahamids, is that any less worse than what Mirza did to you? I am asking whose actions are worse, yours or theirs? Or is it that you judge yours by a different yardstick, because you are the chosen one?

Your considering anyone Muslim or not wont sell to people who rather use their own brains to find the solutions for hatred, and not glorify the actions of those who commit crimes. You believe what you like, don’t tell others what they can believe in.

Please use ONE set of standards for everyone. One person leaves a town, you start a calendar based upon that event, one leaves to avoid persecution, you call him a traitor motivated politically. This type of reasoning flouts all common sense. Lets just see everyone as equal.

Comment

Moderator...>>By the way, stick with the topic or else this topic will be transferred to the religious forum.<<

Dear Sabah!

We are all full of egos. Some have it larger than life. If you look back at the messages, I was emphasizing again and again that we do not go astray, and remain within the folds of topic. But then you initiate something, and then expect the respondent to stay put!!

jo chahay aapka husn a krishma saaz karay!!

Comment

Working...
                      X