Roshan Dan Tanour!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roshan Dan Tanour!!

Qadiyani's Khalifa, Mirza Tahir, addressed his nation, via settelite from London and expressed his heartfelt rejoicing over the army takeover in Pakistan. The core of his joyfulness was that may be the new junta would abrogate the existing constitution, therefore the amendment, declaring Qadiyanis, as non believers, would automatically go down the drain!!!!

There cannot be any restrain on someone dreaming. So if Mirza Tahir has visioned any ray of hope, in such a statement, this is entirely his own figment of deceased imagination. What I want to say is that constitution of Pakistan has NOT been abrogated. Secondly, even if it is abrogated, the amendment declaring Ahmadis as minorities will not be deleted, as the entire nation is unanimous on it. But these Ahmadis always find some light in every situation. May it be a air disaster, or an earthquack, they always fit some of the saying fortold by their elders.

I used to have a friend called Chuadhry Mushtaq and he once told me that long time ago, Roshan Din Tanvir, used to be editor of 'Al-Fazl' a daily mouthpiece of Qadianis. This person was famous for his very absurd reasoning. Once, one scribe of the this daily, was upset with Tanvir, and he wrote his name as 'Roshan Dan Tanour' instead of 'Rashan Din Tanvir'. His logic was that there is not much diference between 'Tanvir' and 'Tanour'. They both mean light. So it can be obtain from ventilator!!!

I think Mirza Tahir vision has also come from ventilator!!!

Dear Baykhatr,

You make an excellent argument why Pakistan is what it is today!

In terms of Mirza Tahir being in exile, I don’t think you would wish that upon any of your own kind? Why use two standards? One for like you, and the other for good people.

But that’s not the point. I am actually impressed that you follow what is going on in the Ahmadiya community and the mere fact that you mention it shows that you have some concerns about the minorities of Pakistan. In terms of your Islam, trust me, you can keep it, cuddle with it, do whatever you want with it. But don’t blame the Ahmadiya community for the sad shape of Pakistan. If it weren’t for Ahmadi scientists, you will still be making counterfeit German pistols in Dara and Peshawar. I believe it is time to take a cold shower and face the reality my friend. Ahmadis have three-times the average literacy rate in Pakistan, and proportionately have 40 times more research degrees than other communities of Pakistan. I think that’s a bad thing.

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited November 08, 1999).]

Comment

Well, Mr. NY Ahmadi, I am sure that what you say about Qadianis having 3x the literacy rate etc. etc. is all true--but what a poor business person you are! YOU HAVE SOLD THE AKHIRAH FOR A FEW LOUSY DEGREES! This world is worth less than a fly compared to the Next World and there you Qadianis as kaafirs are doomed to burn for ever.

So, you might be proud of your degrees and things but it wont save you in the Next World. Yes, we will keep our Islam any day.
      Better an illiterate, poor, Muslim than a rich, educated, famous Qadiani {or any other kaafir} anyday.

Comment

Dear Asif,

“This world is worth less than a fly compared to the Next World and there you Qadianis as kaafirs are doomed to burn for ever. “

Don’t tell me that, tell that to the guys of Sapahe-Sahaba who kill Nimazis (pretty much killing them like "flies", while praying in the mosques.

“So, you might be proud of your degrees and things but it wont save you in the Next World. Yes, we will keep our Islam any day. Better an illiterate, poor, Muslim than a rich, educated, famous Qadiani {or any other kaafir} anyday.”

Tell the same thing to them again. Had they had any “education”, they wouldn’t be killing their brothers.

Just answer me one question, I am really curious:

If someone claims to be a prophet or whatever, how does that reduce the status of Prophet Mohammad, or make Islam any less of a religion? Are you suggesting that Islam and Mohammad are so fragile (or insignificant) that someone can actually harm them?

Comment

NYA,

its not the question of how fragile Islam is. But its the clash of ideology that parts our way. The idea of having another prophet after the last messanger of Allah, prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) completely nullify the very basic teachings of Islam and hence YOU stand out of Islam so why whining now???
          There's no use of going around to prove the point if "well educated" people like urself are bent upon turning away from daylight facts and truth.

Comment

Dear KK,

“its not the question of how fragile Islam is. But its the clash of ideology that parts our way. The idea of having another prophet after the last messanger of Allah, prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) completely nullify the very basic teachings of Islam ….”

Therefore, what? Abuse those who don’t agree with this? Well, such views justify why Islam is perceived to be a religion (by many, not all) that is oppressive. Ahmadis are not whining about being referred as Muslims (you might feel that they are). They are “whining” about their civil and human rights that have been violated in their own country, the country that they have contributed to more than those who you admire so dearly. Folks like the author of the above post don’t even think for a second by referring to a head of a community’s views as something from a Ventilator, but you get all uptight and feel so hurt should anyone say the same for your religious personalities. Just explain, please, why two standards? If you can't, then get yourself some education. I will pay for it.

Comment

Islam is a simple matter of take it or leave it. Definitely, Islam is rigid in that sense, some ignorants may call it oppresive. You want to have your own line of prophets, fine with us but then dont call urself Muslims. There's a clear cut set of rules which defines the parameters for follwoing Islam and if based on your belief, u don't fall in this category, then simply stay out of it if u wanna stick to ur religion, So why then poking ur nose in our religious beliefs??? Whatever the so called religious persecution u cry about is all brought upon by u guys urself. How would u feel if some one having no relation whatsoever to u, start snooping in your personal matters for no reason??? I'd definitely show him the door.......my way!!!

Comment

Dear KK,

“Islam is a simple matter of take it or leave it. Definitely, Islam is rigid in that sense, some ignorants may call it oppresive.”

Cool.. that explains 72 different versions of Islam. Ignore me, I am only an ignorant.

I think you want to debate more about copyright laws and less about your intolerant views. I am still willing to pay for your education.

If someone calls him or herself a Muslim, what is it to you? Explain, Please. If above is the only explanation you can come up with, then spare me, otherwise lets listen to what you have to offer. I also
                asked you how would you feel if someone uttered similar views about your religious personalities? I think you will be willing to take a response similar to your own (or wouldn’t you?)

Comment

This has all been discussed before and doesn't even belong in this forum. NYA, you can be as bad muslim as you like and we all vary, even to the extent of eating pigs in some cases, but in Islam it isn't allowed to do something from outside the religion and call it Islam. Like I said if I said that chicken strangling was part of islam you would expect objections from muslims. If they called their new religion squwakology though then it would take it out of islamic jurisdiction. Ahmedi religion isn't recognised anywhere in the islamic world for the simple reason that it undermines islam and negates it. You might think that a good thing. This subject is only gioing to waste more time. A far more valid subject is secularisation or religious government which deals with this issue intrinsically anyway.

Comment

if someone calls him or herself a Muslim, what is it to you?

if that someone doesn't know what it takes to be a muslim, then I'd suggest that u should spend that money on getting urself educated first before offering it to others.....it might make ur life in hereafter a little less miserable!!

Comment

Dear KK,

You make me laugh. Me Miserable, haha! Not in your lifetime, my dear. I can call myself anything I like. You on the other hand define what people can call you! I feel sorry for you. And trust me, I don’t care to called a Muslim. Being referred to as a Human Being is enough for me. You keep your Islam, do whatever you like to do with it. I will tell all Ahmadis to stop dreaming about being called Muslims either. Looking at the killings in the mosques, I don’t know who in their right mind will want to be called a Muslim (I mean the kind that kill people, not Islam in general, just the ones Like Spahe-Sahaba kinds. I think they are Muslims to you, ain’t they?).

I will save my money that I did put aside for you and send it to some more deserving people in Pakistan.

Mr. Xtrme, again sitting on the fence struggling to discover his identity. Do you dream about Pigs?

Comment

And trust me, I don’t care to called a
                        Muslim. Being referred to as a Human Being is enough for me

wrong!! your jumpin' around on this forum from time to time only negates your own claim ! The qadiyani community will die the very moment it stops shunning Islam...

[This message has been edited by KK (edited November 05, 1999).]

Comment

Dear KK,

Again, you are getting all irked up. Ahmadis don’t care about what other people think of them. Go ask one (if some Ahmadi is willing to listen to you – not literally, but pejoratively). They are fighting about Human Rights, not what they are called. If they wanted to be called Muslims, they wouldn’t call themselves Ahmadis (I don’t know if same applies to Shias, or Sunnis). You still haven’t answered me. Are those Lashkir-e-Jhangwee or Sapah-e-Sahaba Muslims in your view? Think of a few groups and share with us ignorant what kind of Muslims they are? Your kind, or some other kind.

Comment

No Ahmadi, I am not struggling to find any identity. I never claimed to be perfect in the first place. If you followed my style you would know that it has always been the same. Not 100% serious. Does the nick Mr Xtreme sound serious to you? However I am not a kaffir which the Ahmadis are by default. And I am not an apostate like you. That's your choice but don't try to disrespect me because I won't follow you in your ways. I have no wish to so why does it bother you so much? I might not be perfect and in my experience very few are. But I am still a muslim and a believing one at that. If you can find one piece I have written which goes against my religion then bring it here. And I'm not talking about light-hearted jokes either. I am talking about insulting the prophet (saw) and slandering the faith. That might not mean much to you but it's all the difference in the world between me and you. You sound so bitter that more people won't follow you into your cess-pit but hey, you made your choice we'll make ours.

Comment

asalaam o alaykum to all and hello to NYA!

NYA.......>>In terms of Mirza Tahir being in exile,.........<<

self imposed exile! and just like Mirza Gholam Ahmed, was a victim of frustration and mental unrest and wanted very much to be the founder of a new faith so that he may have dump devotees and herd instinct followers and his desire of his name to go down in history, was hand picked by the British Govt to fulfil the mission. likewise, your present Mirza, choose to impose a self exile in the womb of British Imperialism.

Look this is not a place or time to divert form the topic. Someone is watching!!!

Stay on course and tell me why was it necessary for your khalifa to indicate that constitution of Pak may be abrogated!!!

If this idea did not originate while he was peeping thru ventilator, what other logical explanation you have in his defence??

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited November 08, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                              X