present situation about pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

present situation about pakistan

At times i am really surprised that why people of pakistan never thinks about their
    current situation. In last 50 years what they
    acheived. Nothing. Because their only thinking has been directed towards their hate
    for India. Why? Because your leaders brain
    washed you. Today the world has moved so much
    forward in every sphere but you want to go back to 19th century.A nation like singapore or taiwan which is haf of your size is among the leading nation of the world but you people are still thinking about jihad. Look where your fanatism has lead you. Poverty,corruption, extremism,illiteracy have become the hallmarks of your country.Think broad my friends and move forward. Rather then talking about kashmir, why dont you think about your own democracy.
    you have been living under the shadow of military since independence. It will do you more good if you do introspection and think where this line of thinking of yours had lead
    you.By belittling india will not make you great or benefit you. you are more hurting yourselves with this stand. it will be more better if you work to make your countryto the
    level achieved by singapore or taiwan. you spent 50 years towards nurturing hatred towards you neighbour. now spent only 25 years towards path of progress and see that with the wish of allah, you will be counted among the developed nations of the world.
    you wasted two generations on your current approach. atleast work for the betterment of your children and grandchildren. think positively and with open mind. Allah is there with good people and to be good, it is always neccessary to behave and think good

problem with people of pakistan is people like you blame others.what you mean your people, who are you,Hindu?

Comment

Here we go again, another "intellectual" and "brilliant" Indian telling us where we have gone wrong and how marvellous his own country is? God save us from such intellectuals.

Comment

Is 'Abbas' an Indian ? Dunno. But Indians would do well to refrain from lecturing the Pakis on where they went wrong.I think the Pakis are better-placed to analyze themselves.

[This message has been edited by Some1 (edited October 30, 1999).]

Comment

I think that rather than calling the person Indian or Indian intellectual, we should pay attention to the real massage & try to understand that no matter how bitter the massage is it is true that most of our resourses have been waisted in the past and lots of smaller countries who became independent well after us are the leading nations in todays world.

Comment

Pakistan's economy has gone down the drain today every Bangladeshi is happy that its economy is better than Pakistan. It was created less than 30 years ago and its economy is more better than Pakistan.

My message to Pakistan is that instead of being anti-India use your good office for trade and better relations with India, like Bangladesh.

Comment

When the going is tough , we hang on to straws....and going is really tough for an average pakistani , specially the youth. Poor or no education , no jobs, no security, nothing to look forward to in the foreseeable future....This gloomy picture will make anyone frustrated and angry. India is an easy excuse , if this wasnt there we would have found something else.
              Why are we so sensitive to comments made by indians? Because at this time our only sourse of self esteem is putting them down so that we can maintain the delusion that we are better....
              There is no identity for us other then being the opposite of indians..This was the excuse for calling Pakistan , "Islamic republic of pakistan' instead of Democratic republic..
              Pakistan was envisioned by Mr jinnah as a secular democratic state, where muslims can practice their religion to their liking , as can all other religions. I have little doubt that if he was present today he would have prefered to Live in India then Pakistan...

Comment

i am really surprised at the hatred shown towards my opinion in this forum. for record sake i am american. even though i am muslim,
                my beliefs are committed in my personal life and house. i dont go out to make a statement to say i am muslim to outside world by making
                rhetoric statements. instead i think with a broad mind all the issues involved and thats
                why i think that people should not involve politics with religion. those who mixes it, the result is known to the world what happens
                It is high time pakistanis learn how to make their own identity rather then telling the world that they are less bad then the others

Comment

Abbas,

I appreciate your thoughts about what went wrong in 52 years. There are certain class of people who have looted and defaced the country in the name of Islam and creating hatred with India. Unfortunately they have always been ruling and ruining the county for the last 52 years. Some how they have been successful in exploiting the emotions of poor masses of the counntry by singing the song of religion and hatred.

Sincerely,
                  FARID M

Comment

Akhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well you guys keeep on repeating the situation and whats wrong with us, YOU KNOW whats wrong with you and with us and YOU KNOW what you need but your TOOOOOO scare to hold it. LOOOK FOR SOLUTIONS DONT DEFINE THE DAMN PROBLEM over and over again.

Jaawan

------------------
                    Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Working...
                    X