• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan Coup Homepage

Assalam Alaikum

Very good page on the coup:
    http://www.khilafah.com/pakcoup/index.html

First try to get some food and water(economy)to sustain your lives. Without food and water, you cannot think of any system to sustain your lives whether islamic or the other.

Fata Morgana

Comment

I visited the page. Pure ideological crap. I agree with FataMorgan. Baba Bulay Shah, a punjabi thnker in Punjab, once said

panj rukn Islam day, tay chhaywaan Bulia Tuk
      jay kar chhaywaan na howay tay panjo jainday muk

(in the absence of sustenance, the sixth pillar of Islam, all earlier five dont mean much!)

The same principal has been explained by Propher Mohammad, saaw, in more appropriate terms

"Poverty takes men to the brink of kufr."

Comment

Allah is the best sustainer. If the muslims will work for sustainence leaving Allah aside, misery will become their fate like in today's world. Only by pleasing Allah can they earn material success here and eternal in the life hereafter.

Comment

I did not say that one should put Allah on the side and go let loose. And on the other hand Allah don't need your prayers because He is not dependent on you. Whether you exist or not. Allah always survives on its own and not on your prayers for Him.

But Allah says, do something - get off the computer and find some food and water. **smiles**

Fata Morgana

Comment

Assalam Alaikum

sorry I couldn't reply earlier, for some reason I couldn't view any of the reponses.

Baykhatr,

Is Islam not an ideology? All ideologies have a viewpoint. The viewpoint of Islam is Halaal and Haraam. The viewpoint of capitalism is Benefit and Loss.

In the interests of following the truth if you have found anything on that page which goes against Islam or is absolutely false then why don't you write it down, instead of passing it off as 'crap'. It is a sin to withold knowledge in Islam.

iqadeer,

I have to disagree. Allah is the ONLY sustainer. Bill Gates has material success but he's not a Muslim. A Muslim does an action to seek the pleasure of Allah not for the benefit of the action. A Muslim may be completing all his/her fardh but still be poor and a kafir can be rich.

and of course only a Muslim will be successful in the hereafter.

Fata Morgana,

As you have said in your second post, it is the Islamic system which obliges a man to work to feed his family.

Assalam Alaikum

Comment

Mudaser....>>Baykhatr,

Is Islam not an ideology? All ideologies have a viewpoint. The viewpoint of Islam is Halaal and Haraam. The viewpoint of capitalism is Benefit and Loss.

In the interests of following the truth if you have found anything on that page which goes against Islam or is absolutely false then why don't you write it down, instead of passing it off as 'crap'. It is a sin to withold knowledge in Islam.<<

Offcourse, Islam is an ideology but in this context the Holy Quran lays down in unequivocal terms the challenging principle that Allah does not change the condition of a people till they themselves change their conduct and psychology. The Quran concludes that as the Laws of Universe are not unjust in themselves, each people have been first provided with a measure of correct conduct, and it is only after its transgression that a nation is wiped out and replaced by another nation.

It is easy to talk about Islam, or have web pages and there does not seems to be any dearth of them now a days, and more like it has become a fashion. But what is the practice?? That is what I call crap and hypocracy or munafiqat. We need to help ourselves first by enhancing our education and opening the horizons of our mental level and then look to Allah to grant us success.

Comment

Working...
              X