what u think of this new name?

Coupistan is not a good name, this is just Bakwas
    Not the rulers, but the people make it Land of Paks

If we named a nation for events that take place
    India should be Vachistan and not a Bharat-Desh

Donít be such a glacial friend at timesí unfortunate
    If you donít have good to say, go back and fornicate

This is just a poem for you, ZZ my friend
    Donít be mad, its just poetry, hope you apprehend!

Comment

Nice one NYA, but sit back and admire the Faiz-like poetry of Mr Xtreme;

ZZ's not an evil boy,
      just a normal hindu,
      trying to show he's got a brain
      and not some pagal pindoo

He'd love for Pak to disappear but that would be a shame
      he'd have to find an Indian site
      and they're all kinda lame...

More of this ode to the fabulous ZZ if popular demand requires...

Comment

hahaha...very good.
        You guys are cool poets I did not know you do baintbaazi and that too in Angrezi. I would say NYA is a kickass poet while Xtreme your poetry hits right there...yeah right...in the groin Keep it up guys.

CM

Comment

if nothing else, i can take credit for making a poet out of NYA, not an easy job.

Comment

what is vachistan?

Comment

The normal anti Pakistan stance of ZZ shows through again. I wonder what name he would like to suggest for India taking Kashmir into account all the murders and rapes being carried out there by the Indian forces in the name of democracy. How about Zalilastan.

[This message has been edited by ehsan (edited October 19, 1999).]

Comment

Ehsan,

Before blaming the Indian Govt of voilence, check what is going on in Pakistan:
                http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/wor...000/478900.stm

Comment

It's sad even Benazir has called PAKISTAN a FAILED STATE. She says that Pakistan is a Bankrupt and Failed state in Newsweek interview. She says Pakistan is both morally and economically bankrupt, full of thugs and thieves and religois fundamentalists. She is glad that Musharraf is not an Islamic fundamentalist. She thinks Pakistan is on the verge of civil war and would become the next Afghanistan if things are not controlled.

Comment

Benazir is talking out of sheer frustration and if Pakistan today is a "failed" state as she puts it than she should examine her own dirty and despicable role in bringing Pakistan to its current state. It is amazing how far desperate people will go to acheive their aims. If the current military government suceeds in keeping Nawaz and Benazir out of Pakistan than the country will rise again.

Comment

Someone's using my login...

[This message has been edited by aahmed (edited October 20, 1999).]

Comment

Reagan
                        Before you come to your friends rescue, check out what they have been doing in occupied Kashmir, the so called world's largest democracy (or I should largest hypocrisy is busy there giving a new edge to the word Democracy

www.ummah.net/kris/atrocities/index.html

Comment

KK,

Who gives a s__t about ummah.net ?? Another dumbo islamic website, what else do you expect for it. Use some reliable sources like BBC or some other reputed news org. And, talking about atrocities, I could paste over 50 sites on atrocities committed my muslims..In fact rights of muslims violated in their own countries. Try www.rawa.org as a starter.

Comment

Reagan,
                            there u go man, when it hits close to home, you starts pissin' in your pants. No one is asking u to give a $hit...the facts are there for any/every one to see....I can post tons of links about atrocities beind committed by Indian occupation army in Kashmir that will haunt u even in your dreams.
                            What could be one's standard and reputed media could be peace of $hit for others...with this hotch potch kinda reporting, BBC makes no bone about its biased attitude towards Pakistan.

How about a human rights violation report in occupied kashmir by ur favourite Amnesty International... http://www.amnesty.org/ailib/aipub/1...A/32000299.htm
                            happy munching!!

Comment

KK,

You want me to find webpages on human rights violations in islamic countries ???? It could well be over 1000 articles/webpages. What is even worse is muslims rulers/leaders are committing crimes/discriminating against their own people.
                              Honestly I could care less..

Comment

Working...
                              X