Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bhutto wants to come back to Pakistan?

Assalaam Alaikum
    Did anyone hear about Bhutto's desire to come back to pakistan and renew her bid to run for the PM seat? She has been in touch with Musharraf about this.
    I HOPE HE HANGS HER!

Shamsheer ul Haq

Yeah, but first she has to serve 5 years in jail.

Fata Morgana

Comment

Assalaam Alaikum
      Serving her 5 year sentence isn't good enough. just like her father she needs the rope around her neck. and so does Zardari

Shamsheer ul Haq

Comment

AA:
        I think this is the best ever time to make tough decision about.
        I don't think so that she'll come back soon.
        She is smart *****.
        It is my belief that our salvation lies in following the golden rules of conduct set for us by our great law-giver, the Prophet of Islam. (Quaid-e-Azam Speech at Shahi Darbar, Sibi, February 14, 1948)

Comment

Why does she think she'll do a better job this time round? She's had 2 goes already. Maybe the cash fund's a little short...

Comment

Maybe she needs to be lured to Pakistan. Musharraf should give her false guarantees for her chances at becoming the PM. Then, as soon as she steps out of her jet(bought from the blood and sweat of the massess) in Pakistan, they should arrest her and put her in a cell next to Nawaz Shariff. Their only way out of the jails would be to give all their belongings(assets) BACK to the Pakistani people.

Later on
            Zman

Comment

I think BB should stay out of Pakistan. The mess she made last time around when she was the PM, does not entitle her to come back to Pakistan. We need a fresh start without BB, Zardari, Nawaz, Shahbaj and AbaJee. Good ridance.

Comment

Working...
              X