Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quality of Moderation

Ms. Sabah,

Your thoughtless editing and transferring of posts to “Junk Yard” reminds me of typical Cunning Mentality with no morals. Iam sorry about the blunt remarks because you left me no choice. I know some people suffering from ‘Group Think’ syndrome in this forum, or for matter of fun would always support your irresponsible and careless attitude towards your duty as “Moderator”, in fact you need a lots of training to be a ‘Moderator’.

Sincerely,

Farid M

One of Faird's style of posting is evident in http://www.pak.org/gupshup/Forum4/HTML/000711.html

Readers are advised to go in and take a look at what hes complaining about and decide for themselves.

Comment

Choudhry sahib you did a great job, I think this forum is an excelent one, I have checked the one thay have on Indian site and even I checked the one they had here in USA, I found this one is the best one. Congragulation, look at the forum and see how many Indians are participating, if somebody does not like he can leave and go somewhere else.
      Sabah, you are doing an excellent job, don't worry about these scum bags.

Comment

This forum is very popular and in afct there is a wide spectrum of viewpoints on display here. Only one or two resort to abusive language and for the most part they have been dealt with very efficiently. Well done Sabah.

Comment

Mr. Farid
          >>Your thoughtless editing and transferring of posts to “Junk Yard” reminds me of typical Cunning Mentality with no morals.

Any examples? Btw. what is junkyard, or should I say where is junkyard?

>>or for matter of fun would always support your irresponsible and careless attitude towards your duty as “Moderator”,

So what exactly is my duty as a moderator? Teach you how to communicate? Or how one should participate in debates? Or clean up after you – if yes to this, I’ll do it my way!

>>in fact you need a lots of training to be a ‘Moderator’.
          Maybe, any suggestions for what I could do better??

It’s ok to criticize (my fav line). This is one of the best desi site on the net, and to keep the standard, we need more mature members and moderators. If you see any fault or anything thing that should or shouldn’t be here, feel free to criticize, but do it with manners. From your post above I honestly couldn’t see what I was doing wrong, and because of the words you’ve used it’s difficult to take it seriously. However in case you were trying to make a point, plz. explain your post!

Thanks Azkar bhai, Johnd and Mr. Xtreme.

Saba

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited October 15, 1999).]

Comment

Ms. Sabah,

My conceren was locking out the discussions uder "Muslims Sacrifices for Pakistan". Now tell me how this topic is related to "Art and Culture Section"? After reading your response, I wonder what restraint you to transfer this serious topic to Shor Sharaba or Dhoom Dharaka section? Before you give your reply, please go through all posts under above heading and tell me if killing of Muslims are in any way related to your "Art and Culture"!!!

As I already predicted you would get all the praise from your peers what ever you do. Good Luck.

Sincerely,

FARID M

Comment

Azkar Choudhry,

Before I give my further comments on your web address regarding my posts ( which think was quite un-necessary) I will be obiliged if YOU tell me what I am complaing about, if you have anything learned from those posts.

Sincerely,

FARID M

Comment

Farid
                Since I asked for example. I’ll answer your question, however in future I wont explain my actions, unless I do something that needs to be explained!

’ Muslims Sacrifices for Pakistan’ was transferred because members were discussing history or should I say political history and we discuss that kind of topics there! The topic was closed here not on the Arts and Culture forum, you could’ve continued there!

By the way interesting attitude!
                >>As I already predicted you would get all the praise from your peers what ever you do
                Hmmm lucky me!

W'Salaam
                Saba

Comment

Working...
                X