New PM???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New PM???

Who do you think is a better candidate for that post. Imran Khan, may be not. I like Akram Zaki, I saw him in several Press conferences, he knows how to speak. Specially the way he handled Atomic Bomb situation in USA. Any Input!!!!!

BENAZIR BHUTTO- PPP will win the next elections that's for sure. Imran Khan has no chance to win.

BENAZIR is the most capable person to lead Pakistan in the next milleneum.

Comment

Benazir ? Did I hear that right ?
      She is one of the ones, if not the one who ran the country into the ground in the first place. Did you already forget her husband my 90%.

later on
      Zman

Comment

Please tell us WHY Benazir is qualified to lead us into the millenium Peshawari. This is what matters.

Comment

How about an Ahmadiya for a change ?

Comment

Benazir would have been a good PM if not for her 90% zardari ....

she is the only candidate who is well versed in politics and knows how to handle situation with a level head .....
            she doesnt shout Islam,
            she doesnt give a damn bout India,
            she knows how to maintain keep on good terms with the USA without upsetting the balance ...

btw you have to be on good terms with the USA if not then its hard to survive as a third world country

Comment

oh when commenting leave that male blah blah behind

Comment

Did you say benazeer buddy
                hey! are you still on drugs?(kidding)
                she is the last person we want .
                I will whole heartedly support marshal law for next 10 years at least .I am not insane or any thing i just remember the golden era of zia . NYAhmedi come on man give us a break !!!!! army get money from us ???/
                what about politicians they just rip you off can n't see that ?
                secondly army consists of educated and well deiciplednd individuals who are there not to make money but to serve and defend ,obviously you are gonna say is n't BB well educated well she is but behind her educations there was a daughter of a ex-pm pakistan , where as Gen. pervaiz musharuf would have never thought about it .

GO ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                *******HAIL THE MEN ON TANKS****************

Comment

Working...
                X