Attention Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention Admin

Is is possible to open a new forum for 'Indian related matters' because I don't see much about the Improvemnt of Pak in here as this forum is being over-flooded by Indian matters.

Fata Morgana

[This message has been edited by Fata Morgana (edited September 23, 1999).]

>>as this forum is being over-flooded by Indian matters<<

or should say the forum is being over-flooded by Indians as they don't have any of their own Indian site worth visiting

Comment

I think this is a good idea. let there be a separate forum for flames. india related matters is quite apt name.

Comment

Let me suggest the name of Forum

HOW TO CRUSH INDIA?????

Comment

Remember that most discussions related to India and Indians are initiated by Pakistanis. Tell me who all are Indians on this forum.

Comment

There is no need to change the name of this forum because for the last 52 years Pakistan is existing only in the name of India. If a part of Kashmir was not occupied by Pakistan. Pakistan would not be existing. Today Pakistan is existing only in the name of Jammu & Kashmir.

Comment

mr kk, i would be happy to email to a indian forum, where indins go2.........

Comment

I don't see anything constructive coming out of half of these discussions. Threads either glorifying or ridiculing India and Pakistan only further any gap of understanding between people from either side of the border.

Further, we should try to keep our discussions in line with the theme of the forum - Politics /How to improve Pakistan? I think this is a wonderful topic. What it says to me is - criticize and make suggestions for improvement - keeping in mind that we would like to 'improve' Pakistan. Many of the posts here have nothing of value to say and only ridicule one country at the expense of the other.

Achtung

Comment

I think that Achtung has pretty much said it! However its disappointing to see that we are given the chance to discuss politics/and Pak problems etc. and instead of making the most out of it, certain members are ’leading’ most of the discussions towards a direction where they no longer are interesting for any sensible mind nor are they constructive in any way.
                  It’s up to you, the members of the forum to determine the level and the direction of the discussions.

Saba

Comment

anant
                    then what you do doin' here???

Comment

Just coz i go2 a indian forum doesnt mean i cant also be part of a paki one as wel!..personaly i rekon this forum is pretty fun! well anyway if u wnat the addyof the indian forum tel me!

Comment

but seriously, why not have a forum devoted to indo-pak relations or whatever if most of the discussion gets diverted there.

This will leave more room in this forum for internal politics of pakistan and its relations with other countries, if any.

Comment

I think this forum should have a sub-forum called International Affairs. So, in the Politics/How to Improve Pakistan, we can solely discuss about Pak national interests and affairs. By doing so, we may have some direction and focus which really are the top priority issues concerning Pak instead of groping in a jungle of nowhere.

And in the International Affairs forum, people can discuss about all the other countries.

Fata Morgana

Comment

A good ides Fata, one which should be given serious considerations by the administrators of this site.

Comment

anant
                              I once went to Times of India chat board during Kargil crisis and the kind of filth that was there...man! so...No,thanx. If ever want to broaden my knowledge of adult language, I'd sure ask you for those addresses.

Comment

Working...
                              X