Zillutsatn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zillutsatn

Pakistan is a fake country and Pakistanis are fake as well. They do not have the guts to rid of the corrupt ruling classes and landlords from the corrupt land.
    Look at Checheniya the land of few but the brave ones. They have taken Russians and have beaten them out of their land and continue to do that.
    Look at Pakistanis they have to beg others to run their corrupt country and at no time rush up to their Mecca in Washington to ask for their orders. This country is not worth calling Pakistan... its name better be changed to Zillustan.

I think you need a heavy dose of PROZAC or you are already on it. If you are increase the dose or take deep breath and think again.
    I don't understand these indians, they don't have enough guts to come in with their orignal Hindu names.

Comment

result of thousands of years of slavery my friend.

Comment

Pakistan does exist...pakistani people exist...its a stab in indias heart...and yes you do needs move doses of prozac! It just matter of time...dont worry india will give birth to many new states to get membership in UN...by the way change the name...your insulting ur self..s malik...

Jaawan

------------------
        Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Oun ka K'aba that Mecca main
          Hum Washington main K'aba bunaay baythay hain!

Bout-shikun thay Musluman wou kabhi
          Hum Yahoud kou khuda bunaaya baythay hain!

Nam thaa roushan oun say kabhi
          Hum nakk upna kutaay baythay hain!

Sumoundar main sukounn, sahil na dour bouhut
          Hum kushti main aapni toufan muchaay baythay hain!

Qurbaneenoun say aaya tha Pakisatn duniya main
          Hum issay Zillustan bunaaya baythay hain!

Outhou purrhou "Allah houakbar" mil kay subhi
          Kis intuzar main zindugi gunwaay baythay hain!

Allah kay shairoun kou kis durr!
          Hum hal-gedur kioun bunaaya baythay hain!

Shaheen upnay khoud shikkar kurrta hay
          Hum ouroun kay jhoutay pay koun aas lugaay baythay hain!

Shahee-Iqbal Malik
          Bergen, 17the Sept.1999

Comment

hahahhah malik sahib FUNNY but TRUE! Old days will be back...by the way you muslim or hindu or indian muslim...?

Jaawan

------------------
            Till next time***K_I_S_S***

Comment

Mr Rubin, a Jew, has ordered Pakistani army to keep out of politics. This is a headline on CNN. This is what I said in my poem that Jews have become our lords..if any one of you understood my poem that is!!

When will this slave Pakisatni nation wake-up and rise angainst their feudal lords and have a real democracy!! Never, there is no hope. This nation is a doomed one.The sooner it dissappears from the face of this world, the less ashamed we will be of its existance.

[This message has been edited by s malik (edited September 22, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by s malik (edited September 22, 1999).]

Comment

Malik, I agree with you. Democracy doesn't mean jack$hit though so you can put that to sleep. Your pessimism is over the top though. Pakistan has been put to sleep by money sent back by expatriates. When this dries up, as it will when the 3rd generation stops sending money back to the homeland (this is already happening) then Pakistanis will learn to stand on it's own two feet. Of course that is just one of many problems but hopelessness is the only real enemy. We are not Ethiopia after all. And one day even Ethiopia will see a better time.

Comment

Working...
                X