Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Osama bin Laden calls for Jihad against India.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osama bin Laden calls for Jihad against India.

Osama calls for jehad against India

Islamabad: Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden, wanted by Washington in connection with embassy bombings in Africa, has now declared open jehad (holy war) against India along with the US and asked militant groups in Pakistan to join hands to “target” them. Laden, in a statement from Afghan town Jalalabad declared: “Our biggest enemies are the US and India and we should target them using the best of our efforts.

“All the jehad groups in Pakistan should combine their efforts to declare war against these two countries,” he said.Laden had earlier declared jehad against the US after Washington listed him among the 10 most wanted terrorists in the world with a prize of $5 million on his head for his alleged involvement in the US embassy bombings last year.

The statement alleged India is staging a “drama of election” in Kashmir and added that “Laden is always ready to help the Kashmiri mujahideens.” Most of the hard-liner religious groups in Pakistan which run training camps for sending militants into Kashmir, support Laden.

I hope for his own sake that he doesn't try any adventures in India....because India is not the Soviet Union !! If he does, then God save Afghanistan !!

Comment

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited September 20, 1999).]

Comment

Nice to see you back Aman B******, sorry Pakistanigharib (you wish).

Did you enjoy Osama's little message for you? Don't make silly threats when you know the reality is Osama and the mujahideen brought a super power to a standstill while your country has a record of slavery second to none. Hasn't 1000 years of muslim rule taught you anything?

On a different subject, why do Idians say "a thousand apologies, thank you very much"? Why not just apologise once? Is crawling a genetic fault or is it intrinsic to your culture?

Comment

You've been watching "Mind your language" too much lately, Mr. Xtreme......is that all they show on TV these days in England ?? tsk tsk !! Maybe it's time you went back to Pakistan --- staying with "kafirs" is really not too good for you.

Comment

India was threatened several times by like Dawood Ibrahim and Osama Bin Laden but nothing has happened to India nor anything will happen. Dawood Ibrahim went hiding in Dubai and from there he was croaking he would do this and that finally he had to take shelter in Pakistan who once again with the help of ISI could not do anything and now we have a called Osama Bin Laden who is also doing the same mistake what Dawood Ibrahim has done.

Let Osama try his stunts with US or any other country other than India because he has seen the consequences what happened to pakistan when they invaded Kargil, atleast the Pakistanis had their pants when they were running from Kargil to Pakistan but osama will have no to run and hide in Pakistan once if he come out of his hiding.

Siting underground I too can say that I will destroy pakistan but when I come out in the open the situation will be different. Osama go back to your country (Saudi), you have no house of your own now anywhere because very soon you will be royally by the Americans because with the help of Pakistan, America is going to destroy you for sure.

[This message has been edited by sajjadm (edited September 19, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited September 20, 1999).]

Comment

Why would Afghanistan be afraid of India, after it dismantled USSR a super-power. India is a Third world country.

Who knows if Bin Ladin even said these things. He hasn't been proven guilty of anything, including the embassy bombings. Why should we believe this.

Achtung

Comment

mR xtreme u claim there is somefin rong with the indian gene?....well unless over a period of 50 years the genetic structure of a race has changed due to the fact of some partitioning i would say that u guys share the same defect....join the club

[This message has been edited by anant (edited September 19, 1999).]

Comment

wel anyway.....i havent realy been following but i gather thers some d00d who seems to be getin mutiple personalities?...well i reccomend not doins so BECAUSE IT IS LOOSERATED..i dont care if ur indian..jsut dont try to prove a point by fraud!

[This message has been edited by anant (edited September 19, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                  X