Kashmir murder symptomatic of Pakistan’s proxy war: Advani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kashmir murder symptomatic of Pakistan’s proxy war: Advani

Indore, September 8: Union Home Minister Lal Krishna Advani on Wednesday said that the murder of the BJP candidate from Anantnag had further intensified the government's apprehension that Pakistan had stepped up the proxy war after facing defeat in the Kargil war.

Advani said, the incident has made us more vigilant, the BJP will field a new candidate for the seat.

Asked if other parts of the country are also facing the possibility of disturbances by extremists, he said while in other states the problem is not likely to surface, in Jammu and Kashmir it is of serious nature. He asserted that if seated back to power, his government would endeavour to take a strong action against the terrorists Asked on opening a channel of communication with Pakistan, the Home Minister said this is simply out of question for the present. The subject will be decided by the next government only.

AMAN B...., Next time before you put out a new post, make sure you are wearing a fresh new Diaper.

Comment

Another BJP sucker bites the dust. Three cheers for the Kashmiri hero who bombed the crap out of the fundo hindu candidate. Obviously he was satisfied with Indian rule.

Comment

Johnd & Mr Xtreme it looks you both are very frustrated educated illeterate people on earth, that's the reason you can not digest the truth that I am writing, you 2 are educated , none of your messages posted in any of this site has any meaning, your replies to any of the topics is just idiotic. If you are a Pakistani graduated then I can understand that you will never improve upon any thing.

[This message has been edited by sabah (edited September 09, 1999).]

Comment

What education, why we have to act like an educated person when talking to you guys. We had to lower ourself to your level. I don't know what to call that level, an educated level or a Hindu level......
          Bacha finish your college first than come on board to discuss serious matters.
          CHOW

Comment

Don't compare yourselves to any level because you'll have no level compare an educated Pakistani to an Indian uneducated they are of the same level because the Pakistanis have only contributed terrorism to this world. You can not reach any level with the Indian's because even to make a bomb, gun, Aircrafts or Missiles you have to run to China or Korea for their help.

Bacha finish your school first because you are coming from a country where every fact is hidden by the government and what you get is the scrap, I would advise u after you finish your higher school go to college in India you will learn the facts of Pakistan
            because in Pakistan when you go to college they will teach you how to sell drugs and use guns and terrorise the world and then come and join this discussion forum.

Comment

One does not need college education to be more aware of what is going on in both India and Pakistan. There are all kinds of educated stupids found dime a dozen in both countries, and there are sincere and tolerant people (otherwise, without any education) in both nations. The education, or lack of it, has little to do with hatred that some people have against the other.

These hate mongers may be cheered for such behavior in their own nations, but they surely make a spectacle for outsiders. An un-biased and neutral outsider only views both of them as no more than ignorant and self-absorbed knuckleheads.

Comment

This is exactly what I believe. I just want to get rid of these peoples who just come in to spread hatered. Now go and see who is spreading terrorism on this board. All Hindus are coming in and bad mouthing Pakistan first and than bad mouth Islam Later. If I wanted to compete with these guys to show the difference, I could bring all kind of dirty stuff about Hinduism here and show it to everybody, but I guess That is the difference between us and them.
                What are we discussing here, Nothing, we are just wasting time of each other.

Comment

Working...
                X